PDA

View Full Version : ketogenic ratio, how bad is it if you cant get every meal to meat it?

the_hall
05-28-2002, 05:00 PM
I find it impossible to get every meal to meet the ketogenic ratio of 1.5g fat for every 1g of protien. I also belive it is mathmatically impossible to meet it with each meal if you are getting exactly 75% fat, and 25% protien, with under 10g of carbs.

Will it really kick you out of ketosis if a meal is 1:1? I real lyles journals, and i think he ate like 4 eggs for breakfast, and that was it. There is no way he could have been meeting the ketogenic ratio. Today all but one of my meals met it (31fat 25pro). But i am now in a situation for my ratios to come out perfect (75/25) I will have to consume 14g of fat and 26g of protien for the rest of the day. I am going to change this to 18g of each, but will this ratio even kick me out of ketosis (im not actually in yet, it has been 54hrs.

What if i take some ALA with my meals that dont fit the ratio, would that help. I really dont want to lower my protien, im already only getting 125g a day (167g fat).

the_hall
05-28-2002, 05:03 PM
ketogenic ratio, how bad is it if you cant get every meal to meat it?

**meet:rolleyes: