PDA

View Full Version : Gaining 10 Pounds

ayoonisito
12-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Im a male weighing 155 and im 5'6". Over the past summer i went on a diet to try to get lean, originally i wieghed 165 and lost 10 pounds, i got very lean and solid in about 2 months wiht a very intense bodybuilding routine but now i switched my training routine to a more powerlifting routine and would like to gain that weight back as muscle since i dont want it to come back as fat. now i know you have to gain some fat to gain some muscle and im okay with that but im not sure how i should change my diet so i start gaining weight instead of staying at my current weight. I dont take any supplements besides protien and I dont want to take a mass builder or creatine i would like to gain the 10 pounds naturally. On the ideal day i eat, 2 scoops of unflavored oatmeal, 3 eggs and a piece of fruit for breakfast. then ill eat 2 pieces of grilled chicken a baked potatoes and some vegetables, then tuna fish and some brown rice later on, and then ill have some chicken again to end the day. What do you guys recommend i do

tom183
12-12-2011, 03:20 AM
but im not sure how i should change my diet so i start gaining weight instead of staying at my current weight.

Add calories.

NickAus
12-12-2011, 03:51 AM
As Tom said.