PDA

View Full Version : Eating on off days

ions
05-29-2002, 08:53 PM
I know I'm supposed to feed my body on off days (rest days) but I'm finding I don't have anywhere near the appetite I do on the days I train. Anyone else have the same problem? :confused:

Ferdo
05-29-2002, 10:02 PM
You have to train your stomach. I used to find it very hard to eat because i usually didnt eat to much. But i set a plan and kept to it and now what i used to find to much is not enough. Your stomach will take a week or so to get used to it.

Kromax
05-30-2002, 04:50 AM
Try approaching your diet with the same intensity as your workouts. Realize that without proper diet, your training is less effective and push yourself. I think Ferdo's right--you have to
"train your stomach." Well said.

IceRgrrl
05-30-2002, 05:30 AM
I have the same problem...lots of appetite on training days and not enough on off days. Try setting yourself a "schedule" of eating something periodically throughout the day...set your watch alarm to go off every 3-4 hours and just eat something whether or not you are hungry. After awhile it will become more of a habit...

YatesNightBlade
05-30-2002, 06:13 AM
have it all ready so you have to eat it. Maybe it's motivation thats missing on your off days.