PDA

View Full Version : Mendelson answering questions on bb.com!!!

legosinmyegos
12-20-2011, 10:20 PM
Not sure if he is going to continue answering them, but he was giving tips/advice earlier.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140662291

Lots of good info in this thread about his training philosphy.

Travis Bell
12-21-2011, 03:21 AM
hopefully he's giving advice on training for a big raw bench.

Butcher
12-21-2011, 05:23 AM
It's been a long time since I've checked out that forum. Now I remember why its been a long time.

vdizenzo
12-21-2011, 05:52 AM
OMG, this has nothing to do with Scott, but I can't believe people even go to that site. What a bunch of tools.

Dank27
12-21-2011, 07:37 AM
Just read the first page of the thread. Seems knda dumb to me.

theBarzeen
12-21-2011, 11:29 AM
wow.... now I remember why I stopped going to that site.

theBarzeen
12-21-2011, 11:29 AM
nothing against Scot, of course....

JasonLift
12-21-2011, 11:31 AM
OMG, this has nothing to do with Scott, but I can't believe people even go to that site. What a bunch of tools.

Yeah reading through that thread I can't even see why he even bothers posting there. There has been three legit questions (asked about a dozen times each even after he answered them) and the rest of the questions are about his penis size, his steroid usage, and idiots who feel the need to post that they don't even know who he is.

mike95763
12-21-2011, 02:49 PM
Nothing against Scot, I've met him and he seems like a reasonably decent guy, but of the big benchers I've actually met and know he is one of the last guys I would ask for advice. Scot has some serious balls to continually make attempts at weights that are on the edge of what he can control, but I would rather take advice from guys like Rob Luyando who can cleanly lock out just as much, but can do it on a consistant basis. Watching Scot lift is truely scary, kind of like watching a train wreck. Watching Rob lift is amazing, total control the whole time and he makes the lifts look smooth and easy -- that's who I would want to emulate.

Rob Luyando
12-21-2011, 02:58 PM
This has everything to do with Scott. No I remember why I don't go to that site. The big tool answering questions for the little tool.

legosinmyegos
12-21-2011, 07:12 PM
hopefully he's giving advice on training for a big raw bench.

He actually said his next meet was gonna be geared, and he assured everyone that he was going to bench AT LEAST 1100.

Also he says he is going to video himself benching 365x60-65 very soon.

Hogbody_308
12-24-2011, 07:48 PM
When was the last time Mendelson ever do a Q&A let alone an interview? Is Mike Lambert or Mark Bell afraid to get in touch with him or something?

Murderous
12-24-2011, 09:16 PM
When was the last time Mendelson ever do a Q&A let alone an interview? Is Mike Lambert or Mark Bell afraid to get in touch with him or something?You mean on the power magazine? Bell is in Sacremento, CA and Mendy is in Chatsworth, CA. I live less than twenty minutes away from Mendy's gym (by freeway), but sacramento is far from here...

chris mason
12-24-2011, 10:32 PM
I like his sister. I have never spoken to him, but have not heard good things. With that said, I always reserve judgement unless I have personal experience with the individual.

JK1
12-24-2011, 10:56 PM
I like his sister. I have never spoken to him, but have not heard good things. With that said, I always reserve judgement unless I have personal experience with the individual.

His sister has been exceptionally cool to me...

I don't know Scot at all. Never talked to him, never met him.

Hogbody_308
12-25-2011, 02:25 PM
That may be the case Muderous but why should any distance great or small hold anyone back from getting an interview if they want it bad enough? You can always do interviews over an email.