PDA

View Full Version : Stiffest Wrist Wraps

JasonLift
12-24-2011, 06:40 AM
I have had two surgeries on my right hand this past year. I have a metal plate along with a screw on the right thumb. I am just back to being able to do heavy benching again but my limiting factor is discomfort on my right hand. I am wondering what is the stiffest wrist wraps out there for support. I have a pair of inzer iron z wraps, but was wondering if there was something with more support.

Chris Smith
12-24-2011, 06:54 AM
I have used quite a few wraps, and in my opinion, I would say the APT Convict wraps are the stiffest ones I have used. Good luck on ordering anything thru APT tho, because they seem to never have shit in stock. I believe they also make a 2XL and 3XL (or something like that) that are a stiff ass wrap as well.

Rob Luyando
12-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Stiff or tightest wrap? I would highly recomend trying out the Rhino Power Gear wrist wraps. You can get them cast like everytime. they are also coming out with stiffer wraps soon. Customer service is second to none.

Travis Bell
12-24-2011, 03:24 PM
I've tried most of the ones out there, Rhino Wraps are the best IMO

theBarzeen
12-24-2011, 04:11 PM
Rhino's look good

the APT 2x and 3x are really stiff ( if you can get them?)

Overkill's newest generation of wrist wraps are amazingly stiff ( what I use)

jtteg_x
12-24-2011, 05:33 PM
The only stiff wrist wraps I have are EFS Super Heavy and Titan THP. I prefer THP's because its slightly thinner and more flexible to give it more rotations. The super heavies are just way too tight for my needs. It leaves my hand purple.

JasonLift
12-24-2011, 06:28 PM
Thanks for the responses. Going to try out the rhino's.

Dank27
12-24-2011, 08:46 PM
I have the rhinos and Overkills. Both are insanely stiff