PDA

View Full Version : Results

Jonathan E
12-25-2011, 10:44 PM
Trying some At large products for the first time very soon. My following plan will look like:

Daily fish oil/multivitamin
BCAA mixed with water(Before workout)
Nitrean w/milk (after workout)
Results (after workout)
Some sort of heavy cal shake(s) through out the day.

Main question: Will Results contain enough creatine I need everyday? Or should I add some cheap side source of it..

Merry Christmas!

thecityalive
12-25-2011, 10:50 PM
5g is all you need.

Jonathan E
12-25-2011, 11:02 PM
thank you, just double checking. hoping the stuff works

D-RAS03
12-26-2011, 10:32 AM
Trying some At large products for the first time very soon. My following plan will look like:

Daily fish oil/multivitamin
BCAA mixed with water(Before workout)
Nitrean w/milk (after workout)
Results (after workout)
Some sort of heavy cal shake(s) through out the day.

Main question: Will Results contain enough creatine I need everyday? Or should I add some cheap side source of it..

Merry Christmas!

Instead of the Nitrean why not look at Opticen? Also you can't go wrong with their products. Best on the market.

ScottYard
01-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Like said earlier 5 grams is enough. If you are looking for calories check out Maximus.

vdizenzo
01-09-2012, 08:58 AM
Like Scott said, go with some Maximus. When I needed the calories this was my favorite shake by far. Compare it to other gainer type shakes and you will be amazed at the product differences. Maximus has a lot of great ingredients including blended protein, flaxseed, microlactin, malto, among others. Last but not least it is ALN's best tasting shake.

chris mason
01-09-2012, 08:11 PM
Be sure you are using RESULTS every single day.

RhodeHouse
01-10-2012, 11:55 AM
I use the Results as a pre/during/post drink. I mix up 2 serving and drink half before the workout and then sip on the rest during. Whatever is left over I finish before i use my post shake, which is Maximus.

Chris, do tyou think I should use the Results everyday or am I getting the same grams over a week's time?

chris mason
01-10-2012, 08:49 PM
Take it daily. Take it after a meal on off days.

ZAR-FIT
01-21-2012, 12:38 PM
I like to add Atlarge's creatine 500 to it sometimes... I'll have RESULTS pre/during/post just like you. and i'll have 2 scoops of Nitrean+ Before and After too. And During I'll mix Atlarge's BCAA's into a scoop of RESULTS.....