PDA

View Full Version : BF Guess?

vegan strong
12-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Starting working out in 01/03... went from 155 to 220.

took nearly 4 years (mostly) off due to laziness and injury (2007 - late 2010)

Starting working out again in late 2010 @ a flabby 203

Since then I've slowly bulked back to 224.

Measurements are

5'10

42 inch waist
17.25 arms (cold)
47.5 chest

Haven't measured legs lately

Love to know

a) BF guess?
b) advice on what to do to look my best... and by best i mean strong, bulky, yet lean... I have ZERO desire to be ripped... just a thick but not fat, bulky, athletic build.

Thanks!

chevelle2291
12-28-2011, 11:16 PM
In excess of 20%, how much I'm not sure. Probably pretty close to 30%, however.

To look your best and have that thick look without being fat, should probably cut to 15% or so.

cphafner
12-29-2011, 04:02 PM
Sorry that this will come off as rude, but you didn't bulk you got fat and called it bulking. You don't have to be 8% bodyfat, but you need to cut and start over again on a bulk.

Guessing your BF is pointless at how high you are.

April Mathis
12-29-2011, 11:59 PM
Agree with what was said, but my advice is that you definitely have a lot of things that need to change as far as diet, and likely training too. My quick answer would be look into cleaning up your diet as a first step. Track how many calories and what kind of food you're eating and make slow adjustments. Lose weight at a slow but steady pace and try to keep as much strength and muscle mass as possible. You can easily go about it the wrong way and end up losing too much lean body mass and end up lighter but still fatter than you should be for the amount of weight loss.

If you actually want a detailed plan on how to do this successfully and achieve what you are looking for then I can help you, but it is not free. Check my website in my signature for details if you are interested.