PDA

View Full Version : Backloading

ScottYard
12-30-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm joining the backloading parade. I plan to hit results pwo with nitrean. Then eat a high Gi meal after wards then Opticen before bed. Any one else doing this?

vdizenzo
12-31-2011, 07:52 AM
I am following a backloading protocol myself with good success. Although I have been backloading a bit too much this past week.

MarcusWild
12-31-2011, 03:50 PM
Scott, that's similar to what I do except Nitrean+ because leucine is important. It's working great through two weeks. Also, you could take the opticen a little earlier. Your body won't start producing growth hormone until insulin levels go back down to normal. You want to maximize your GH production window while sleeping.

ScottYard
01-02-2012, 07:35 AM
Thanks!

andy51
01-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Scott are you working w/ Kiefer? Or just basing it off his articles? If you don't mind, could you post up your eating and then your progress?

Thanks! Hope it goes well!

IronDiggy
01-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Scott are you working w/ Kiefer? Or just basing it off his articles? If you don't mind, could you post up your eating and then your progress?

The Carb Backloading e-book came out last month. I just started it a couple days ago, got 7 more days of prep before I get to start backloading.

ScottYard
01-05-2012, 06:16 PM

I'm not working with kieffer. I did get his book though. For food I'm keeping it simple. Rice, pretzels, and whitebread. The book is a easy read.

ScottYard
01-05-2012, 06:17 PM
The Carb Backloading e-book came out last month. I just started it a couple days ago, got 7 more days of prep before I get to start backloading.

Good luck. It's brutal