PDA

View Full Version : DT Training Question

Jonathan E
12-31-2011, 12:41 AM
Have one more week left in the last phase of the DT training before I take the recommended 2 weeks off. However, next week im snow mobiling in wisconsin for family time. Should I just do the last week when I Get back then do the 2 week break? Or just start the 2 week break early?

Also...I plan on starting the entire cycle over again, any suggestions for changing it for better results? Im thinking of adding deadlifts in place of ME squats for a few weeks too.

NITF
01-01-2012, 10:30 PM
I would say just start the two week break... the other option seems like a waste of time... what did you think of the program?

Jonathan E
01-02-2012, 12:38 AM
I would say just start the two week break... the other option seems like a waste of time... what did you think of the program?

Yeah I came to that conclusion also. And I loved it. Im most likely going to start the entire cycle over again because of my success with it. However, I would like to switch a few things up(such as finding alternatives that people recommend to see how they work in comparison.) So Ill be looking for some info on that in the coming weeks.