PDA

View Full Version : Could someone experienced please check my diet?

Keen_Machine
01-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Hi guys,

I'm a long time spectator of the site. Just a few details about me
Weight: 80kg
Height: 176cm

I have started this new diet for the new year and I am getting mixed opinions from friends...I would like to confirm that what I am doing is right?

My meals consist of the following (with approximate calorie values)

Breakfast 7am
Egg + fish Sandwich = 360 cal

Lunch 1pm
Pasta = 450 cal

Snack 6pm
Apple = 80 cal

Total = 890 calories.

In terms of excercise i go for a jog for 30 mins every other day. I also do crunches and set ups every other day.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

chevelle2291
01-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Horrible. A diet that low in calories will lead to a fucked up metabolism and little to no weight loss in the immediate future.

Read the stickies in this section.

GazzyG
01-08-2012, 02:57 AM
You're only going to do yourself damage on that kind of diet!

My girlfriend is losing a little bit of weight ready for our wedding and bearing in mind that she's only 5ft and 67kgs, she still eats more than you in order to get a 2lb weight loss each week!!

Keen_Machine
01-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Thank you very much for your advice guys...From reading some threads on here in the past I was under the impression of the simple equation "Energy in = Energy out"

My diet was so low in calories because it was based on the above equation...however it seems it is a little more complicated than that.....I will certainly read up on this a lot more on this site...some of the links in the sticky thread do not work, can someone fix this?

Thanks!