PDA

View Full Version : Comparison? Same or different? The Centurion Super NXG+ or Super Centurion

ChampionLifer
01-16-2012, 02:47 AM
Are they the same thing or different! Please help me! Thanks!

Ripe1
01-16-2012, 04:29 AM
I have both. The Centurion is a tighter fit but the Super Centurion adds more to my squat. In other words the Super Centurion has stiffer material

mastermonster
01-16-2012, 01:37 PM
I won't swear I'm right, but if your suit is labeled with a NXG super+ tag inside but has the centurion logo; I believe it's one of the earlier suits before they started using the super Centurion logo. I've got one of each. The older one is just logoed centurion and I got it right after they started using the NXG super+ in them. They seem the same. Someone from Titan correct me if I'm wrong. If you're looking at a used suit with the nxg super+ tag but a centurion logo, it's probably been around a few years if that helps.

kingns
01-17-2012, 10:10 PM
i have both. THe super I bought new and the nxg plus I bought used. The super is a little heavier I think. I havent weighed them but am almost certain. So I think the fabric is thicker. Also the straps are wider on the super. That being said I dont get any more out of it, and suck in gear. So i dont think it makes a big difference

J_Byrd
01-18-2012, 12:33 PM
I am almost sure they are the same thing. I have one with the "Titan" logo for a few years. Training partner has one with the "centurion" and the material is the same.