PDA

View Full Version : Quick Review- Overkill Knee & Wrist Wraps

Dank27
01-19-2012, 07:23 AM
Been Using Overkill Knee wraps for 3 workouts now.

All I can say is WOW they are FIRM. The material is like nothing Ive ever seen actually its quite thin but wraps harder than any other wrap i've used. The truth is that they are a bit firm for my liking and will be making the switch back to Rhino Wraps in the future.

If you like your wraps unbelievably firm you should def check them out.

Now for the wrist wraps.

Same material and for the wrist they are the best ive used. I got a pair of 24in wraps (although they are actually only 19in long)(Will ask Rudy to correct that on my next order) and these wraps give me more support than my 36in Rhino wraps.

Again if you like a super firm super tight wrap definatly check these out.

They are also fairly priced at:

$50 for 2.5m Knee Wraps
$25 for 24in Wrist wraps w/ Thumb Loop & Velcro (Again they were cut short about 19in)

Also if anyone is interested in trying the knee wraps I would be willing to sell mine for cheap as I do not want them to go to waste.

Thanks Everyone

Dan

NickAus
01-19-2012, 07:30 AM
You used the apt 2 X knee/wrist wraps?

Dank27
01-19-2012, 07:56 AM
You used the apt 2 X knee/wrist wraps?

No the only APT wraps I have used were the old Strangulators which I liked a lot but than I could not get them again (Typical APT issues)

drew
01-19-2012, 08:39 AM
What other wraps have you used and how do these compare?

CrazyEyesPat
01-19-2012, 11:43 AM
the ok wraps are more "firm" than the apt 2x wraps imo--- it's weird--- the apt's are much thicker and that's what i wear--- my guy jimmy overkill has been training w/ me since the fall--- ive played with his knee wraps a few times and all i can say is damn-- they are super thin but have almost no give-- they are absolutely wicked--- they are easier to wrap than the apt's, but i feel the apt's are more comfortable (that could be because im used to them though). concerning carry-over they are both very supportive and give good pop out of the hole

theBarzeen
01-19-2012, 05:16 PM
I've been using both the knee and wrist wraps as well....

Coming from 3 years of using TP5000s I feel like the overkill wraps are a step up. Super stiff, but easy to wrap tight. Good for anyone who likes a cast-type wrap.

I can see how someone who prefers a softer wrap wouldn't like them, but they are money for me.

Dank27
01-20-2012, 12:06 AM
What other wraps have you used and how do these compare?

In the past ive used

Apt strangulators
Rhino Wraps
Old inzer z wraps

The Overkill wraps are nothing like any of them. As stated aboved they are Very thin and when wraps tight off almost no give what so ever. Def something that will take some getting used too.

littleant66
01-21-2012, 08:07 PM
I am interested in the knee wraps.. Email me at Littleant66@aol.com

Dank27
01-22-2012, 09:31 AM
I am interested in the knee wraps.. Email me at Littleant66@aol.com

Hey, Sorry sale is currently pending for knee wraps. I will let you know if it does not work out for some reason

littleant66
01-22-2012, 11:34 AM
sounds good