PDA

View Full Version : Weight gain through diet advice

TheOGBG
01-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Hello all. I'm a 16 year old guy weighing 205 lbs and 6'0". I'm not very big into supplementation, however, I take a nitric oxide pre-workout and of course the essential whey protien (either in the form of 100% whey or a mass gainer, I do a cycle of whey then a cycle with the gainer). I lift and train cardio 6 out of the 7 days of the week. I was wondering if anyone could steer me in the right direction in the way of nutrition to achieve my goal of a weight of 220. I know I need to be taking in around 3,100-3,200 calories a day of healthy foods with healthy carbs and good fats, I just need some help with exactly what foods I should be eating to achieve this. Again looking to do this with out any major supplementation, I'm not dumb enough to take PH at my age my body produces enough testosterone, besides most of the good stuff is illegal now XD... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ZAR-FIT
01-25-2012, 06:13 PM
the precontest diet that Allen Cress had posted is a pretty solid one... you should take a look at it and see how you feel about it....
http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/showthread.php?145746-ALLEN-S-PRE-CONTEST-JOURNAL-2012