PDA

View Full Version : water

grapeape
05-31-2002, 10:22 PM
I drink about 1-2 gallons of water per day...(very physical job) but I would like other things as well...what do you guys recommend??? I have checked out the diet coke, snapple,juices,gatorade,sobe and it seems to me the diet coke has much less bad things in it than the others..like carbs....I prefer the diet coke but am I missing something???

hyena
05-31-2002, 10:45 PM
Stick with the water. All the beverages you mentioned contain empty calories from sugar that you don't need.

Sebi
06-01-2002, 02:25 AM
what's wrong with water?

imo it's the cheapest yet healthiest drink you can get.

grapeape
06-01-2002, 07:18 AM
I stilll plan on drinking all that same water in a day ...I just want a change up maybe once or twice a day.. water gets kinda old when you drink as much as I do!

Sebi
06-01-2002, 08:51 AM
up to you

could try green tee too. make it yourself

NateDogg
06-01-2002, 09:26 AM
I have one diet coke each day for a few days a week. I'm still here.

WannaBeStrong
06-01-2002, 10:07 AM
Diet snapple is pretty tasty. Although there are studies that prove all of it is dangerous. Aspartame, Sacchrin, Sucralose, etc.

Sucralose has actually been shown to increase some chemicals in your body that doctors use to test for blood sugar. So, long-term, it make itvery hard to control a diabetic patient due to the inaccuracies. (Sucralose is also known as Splenda).

I drank my diet snapple peach iced tea last night, and although it was pretty good...I got a headache. Typical aspartame.

Be careful!