PDA

View Full Version : 1/28/12 ME Deadlifts and Sweattshop Gym tour (VIDEO)

Zac Whalen
01-28-2012, 01:29 PM
Not many people there today, a couple of our guys are competing in TN today, and a lot of guys/gals went down to watch or help. Jim and I did some speed squats and followed up with sumo pulls against purple bands. Jim went in just briefs, and I went full gear. People have been talking about how nice the facility is up there (it is sweet), so I got a video. Sorry for the camera work- I won't be getting a call from Steven Speilberg anytime soon for sure.

84i2L30wblI

joey54
01-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Thanks for posting. Good lifting and nice facility.

Zac Whalen
01-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Thanks for posting. Good lifting and nice facility.

Thanks for checking it out!

Sherri
01-29-2012, 06:10 AM
They do have a VERY nice place down there!! Plus you couldn't ask for nicer people when it comes to Shane and Laura. Zac...did you try out that new glute-ham machine?? We were down there a few weeks ago squatting, Laura introduced us to it. WOW!!

bojackson
01-29-2012, 09:36 AM
nice work. love the gym..!!!

Zac Whalen
01-29-2012, 02:45 PM
They do have a VERY nice place down there!! Plus you couldn't ask for nicer people when it comes to Shane and Laura. Zac...did you try out that new glute-ham machine?? We were down there a few weeks ago squatting, Laura introduced us to it. WOW!!

Yeah, they really are two of the nicest people i've ever met. Its funny to train with Laura, she really turns it on to lift, but afterwards turns right back into nice mode. If she misses, she always appologizes the to spotters lol. Yeah, that leg curl machine is a great tool. I've been doing it once or twice a week for the last month or two ever since she got it, and my deadlift has been really climbing.