PDA

View Full Version : Looking to lower my bodyfat% - fitday.com info given

langadang
02-01-2012, 08:04 AM
Basically I started working out again about a year ago. Im 6'4" (always been naturally slim) and I weighed 200lbs, I first started out by just cleaning my diet a bit (I had horrible nutrition) and running/basketball. I dropped down to about 180lbs before i started lifting weights, since starting weight training I am back up to 193lbs and very fit. What I want now is to get rid of my love handles and some lower ab fat. My top 4 abs are very pronounced and the bottom 2 are there just not seen as well cause of the body fat floating on top. So I want to know what i need to change in my diet to help me achieve this goal, and also if I need to do any conditioning. Was wondering if someone could take a look at my diet, this is just for today since I saw people talking about fitday.com and to start there. Along with my meals for the day i take 2 shakes (45grams more protien total) and RESULTS.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=langadang

somedays Ill substitute the sandwich for tuna

Thanks for the help

Behemoth
02-01-2012, 02:46 PM
You're eating far too little for your size even for shedding a few pounds. How many calories were you eating while bulking up?

ThomasG
02-01-2012, 03:20 PM
www.fatsecret.com
www.myfitnesspal.com

Seriously fitday is terrible make it easier on yourself.

method115
02-01-2012, 07:50 PM
www.fatsecret.com
www.myfitnesspal.com

Seriously fitday is terrible make it easier on yourself.

I used both fitday and myfitnesspal. I don't see how myfitnesspal is so much better then fitday. I prefer myfitnesspal but barely. It doesn't give you a percentage break down which i liked about fitday.

ZAR-FIT
02-01-2012, 08:33 PM
To be honest. I would try to gain more muscle before trying to diet. But to put on muscle you need to eat more! the more muscle you have the more calories your body will eat up during the day. At 6'4" and under 200 you should definately consider gaining weight. Training and proper nutrition to gain muscle will probably lean you out as you gain more muscle.