PDA

View Full Version : EliteFTS wrist wraps

berfles
02-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Looking to pick up my first wrist wraps, I was going to order some stuff for EliteFTS and figured I'd keep the shipments together. I searched around a bit but didn't see any specific overviews of these wraps, anyone have anything to say about them?

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elitefts/default.asp?cid=139

jtteg_x
02-09-2012, 01:35 AM
I have their normal, heavy and super heavy wrist wraps. I use the normal for extension/tricep work and raw benching. The heavy wraps are great and are not too discomforting. The key is to wrap them real tight to get the material to stick in place. This is why I went with Titan RPM and THP's...you can wear those without too much crank. It seems like you have to wrap every fiber to get it stay in place. The super heavy wraps were just way too much for me. I left those alone. If you're set on EFS wraps, the normal wraps won't sufficient for shirted benching. The heavy wraps seem to be the happy medium.

vdizenzo
02-09-2012, 05:36 AM
The super heavy wraps are some of the best in the business. You will hear many big time benchers discussing a cast like wrap. These definitely provide a cast like wrap. I guess I can kind of see how someone might find them uncomfortable, but they are not meant for comfort, they are meant for support. The same premise goes for knee wraps. I never thought, hmmm I wonder which wraps are the most comfortable. I always wanted the wraps I can crank to a stupid uncomfortable level. You won't go wrong with the EFS Super Heavy Wrist Wraps.

RhodeHouse
02-09-2012, 10:43 AM
I agree with Vincent. Comfort is a plus, but if that's your main selling point, you should find a less tough sport.

The Super Heavy Wraps are the best in the business. Period. The Heavy Wraps are pretty good, but why go half-assed?

Hank
02-09-2012, 11:28 AM
How do these compare to the Parallel Breaker wraps that LiftingLarge sells here? (http://www.liftinglarge.com/parallelbreakerswrist.aspx) I like these a lot and don't necessarily think I need anything different, but heavier is always better, right? :cool:

Dank27
02-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Look at rhino wraps. Knee and wrist are awesome

drew
02-10-2012, 07:25 AM
If you want a good wrist wrap, buy the EFS super heavy ones. Get the 80cm ones if they are in stock. They are the best wraps out there and the only ones I will use for benching. If they don't work out for you, send them to me I can always use another pair.