PDA

View Full Version : Brad pitt abs

FreakySize
06-04-2002, 10:28 AM
Anyone know what brad pitt had to do to get into that shape when he was in fight club? Gosh he is just ripped to shreds. Please let me know.

millertime
06-04-2002, 10:37 AM
Don't believe anything you see in movies. In hollywood they use lights and make up to make things look better. They even use fake abs that they put over your real abs. Don't compare your self to any of that fake hollywood crap.

Now to answer your question, diet.

FreakySize
06-04-2002, 10:47 AM
Im sure they do use lighting effects but those are brads abs. He is ripped to shreds. Ive heard that he has personal trainers chiseling his abs.

Bobarell
06-04-2002, 11:16 AM
Ripped like a 14 yo boy. He must have weighed around 150 in that movie. You can't want his body and be on the "wannabebigforums"

jcybex
06-04-2002, 11:39 AM
they go on those "celebrity diets" like that orange juice formula *$20 per bottle * that Erin Gray (she used to be Wilma on Buck Rodgers) peddles....

plus i think they overdose on hydroxycut and the stuff like that

doyoulikepie
06-04-2002, 11:49 AM
whats hydroxycut?

CBates
06-04-2002, 11:56 AM
Or maybe he busted his ass in the gym, stuck on a strict diet and didn't gore junk food and alcohol all day???

WannaBeStrong
06-04-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by CBates
Or maybe he busted his ass in the gym, stuck on a strict diet and didn't gore junk food and alcohol all day???

My guess is closer to : cocaine/heroin/speed.

That'll get you cut in no time.

CBates
06-04-2002, 12:21 PM
Maybe, but unless you know him personally and know exactly how he got his physique, why make negative comments on his achievements??

Joe Black
06-04-2002, 12:23 PM
blatantly he worked hard to get that physique.

Want motivation to get in to shape the quickest way? How about a couple of million bucks? lol The best trainers, dieticians all on standby helping you achieve your goals. Could be easily done.

Reinier
06-04-2002, 12:30 PM
wanting to look like brad pitt is not a very popular thing on bb boards....

WannaBeStrong
06-04-2002, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by CBates
Maybe, but unless you know him personally and know exactly how he got his physique, why make negative comments on his achievements??

For fun. Especially due to the original question. If I was serious about the drug comments they would have been followed by fact.

jcybex
06-04-2002, 12:59 PM
The NY Post had a headline recently called "Glad-i-eater" and showed off Russell Crowe's new pot belly (he's gained about 40 lbs) and had photos of him eating like a madman at KFC and Mickey-Dees....

Now he needs to lose that weight pretty soon for his next movie, how's he gonna do it? i guess that's up for debate....

Rycherx
06-04-2002, 01:20 PM
How much do you guys think Pitt weighed in Fight club?
He's exactly 6 ft tall.
I am guessing 165 or so. Not much more than that. He has nothing for legs. They showed a clip of how they were filming fight club and what work out routines he did. When he was rolling on the mat with shorts, he looked like a toothpick.
I'd say Pitt has one of the best proportioned shoulders for a thin guy.

Ferdo
06-04-2002, 01:22 PM
a lot of sex with men. got Bradd Pitt those abs.

WillyTheGreat
06-04-2002, 02:50 PM
Hulk covered it...they have trainers who work with them all day, have chefs who probably prepare exquisite meals every day but are within the bounds of their diet...luxuries I'm sure most of us don't have. Hell, all he has to do is move around a little bit, the rest it taken care of for him.

FreakySize
06-04-2002, 02:59 PM
Hey im glad you all are responding but this isnt really helping me. I was woundering does anyone know where i can find out what exactly he did to get that cut? I would be very happy to get the inside scoop thanx.

MarshallPenn
06-04-2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Reinier
wanting to look like brad pitt is not a very popular thing on bb boards....

I wonder if that's b/c people are here jealously whining about Brad Pitt only weighing 150lbs and looking like a 14yr old (yeah right) then busting their ass in the gym and looking good themselves.

CBates
06-04-2002, 03:31 PM
FreakySize, to answer your question, stay away from the kitchen... Abs is all about dieting (getting body fat low enough to see abs) and genetics (for ab definition).. But if you want to have ripped abs, then get on a good diet and don't screw it up by slipping off of it..

Tru
06-04-2002, 03:58 PM
Get away fromt he kitchen? I use to eat barely anything, just like most teens.. and I didn't have abs.. shouldn't you eat more than a normal person would... but just eat cleanly?

FreakySize
06-04-2002, 04:19 PM
Ive tried not eating much and i just lost muscle and still looked fat. What kinds of foods should i be eating? So no one knows where i can find out what brad eats? Look guys i have alot of muscle and it doesnt matter how big you are your still going to look better ripped. Brad pitt doesnt look like a 14 year old. HE is almost 40 and ripped to shreds. I think everyone would like his physique. I dont want to lose muscle but i guess i wouldnt mind if i was ripped. So where could i search on the internet to find out about him?

The_Chicken_Daddy
06-04-2002, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by WannaBeStrong

Nice guess!

I'm thinking methamphetamines were used to keep him "dry" and "tight" for the entire duration of filming for fight club (at least a few weeks if not months.)

JHolmes145
06-04-2002, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by WannaBeStrong

That'll get you cut in no time.
brad was on the ABC diet guranteed 2 make u a p*ssy in no time

A:anerexia
B:bulimia
C:coccaine(prolly c*ck also in this case)

FreakySize
06-04-2002, 05:06 PM
will you guys shut up with the drugs.

Qea
06-04-2002, 06:14 PM
Gawd, you people are a sick, jealous, angsty lot aren't you?

How do movie stars get their physiques?

Train right and eat right.

They're human too, like any of us.

So they might take some drugs to speed up the process. So do other people too.

Big. Deal.

geezus, I've been gone for 2 months, and this board's gone to sh*ts :D

the_hall
06-04-2002, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by JHolmes145

brad was on the ABC diet guranteed 2 make u a p*ssy in no time

A:anerexia
B:bulimia
C:coccaine(prolly c*ck also in this case)

hhahahhahahhahaha!!!

Shao-LiN
06-04-2002, 07:52 PM
There's no specific food for it...you just gotta make your own diet and stick to it.

Slim Schaedle
06-04-2002, 08:41 PM
OK, one more word on brad pitt. I know a girl here that met him at a military base in Turkey. He was there with the cast of Ocean's 11 for a morale booster. She said in real life he looks horrible, gaunt, and sickly. I had a hard time believing a girl was saying he looked bad, but she was dead honest.

FreakySize
06-04-2002, 08:55 PM
thanx for the reply AGWADO!!

Slim Schaedle
06-04-2002, 09:23 PM
Why don't you try emailing brad pitt or his fan club or personal trainer or something like that. Not to be a smart a$$ but unless one of us trained him, how would we know exactly what he did?

WillyTheGreat
06-04-2002, 10:18 PM
I think the people DID answer your question and that is with his trainers and diet which YOU CAN'T have! So why not just follow a routine, work your ass off and then do some cutting and you'll have abs too?

davetha1
06-04-2002, 10:44 PM
freakysize if you only knew how many 'stars' used drugs, it would blow your mind.

Slim Schaedle
06-04-2002, 11:26 PM
WillyTheGreat is right. Work your abs and diet. For a generic answer, that is exactly what you have to do.

jcybex
06-05-2002, 10:32 AM
To be serious, I think Pitt and the celebs that can afford it are on the daily Zone Diet (what was it again 40/40/30?), that gets delivered to your house for like 40 bucks a day. that takes care of the nutritional issues.

Then he goes to a private gym in all likelihood, works with a personal trainer. I think the motivation that women still lust after him is all the motivation he needs to keep that training/nutrition going. I bet the beautiful and way too slim, Ms. Aniston would get upset if Pitt all of sudden got the Russell Crowe syndrome, so I'm sure that's even more motivation....

FreakySize
06-05-2002, 08:24 PM
Whats his email address or where would i go for his fan mail? I want to diet hard but last time i lost a bunch of muscle and i still didnt get cut.

CBates
06-05-2002, 08:29 PM
LOL, I think he was just kidding with you.. Why not just get on a diet that works for YOU, and not worry about the diet that he got on.. Everybody's body is different and is going to respond differently to different methods.

Bobarell
06-05-2002, 09:45 PM
Look everyone....we all know if it was our job to look good we would do whatever possible to look good. We all do it without the motivation of $5 million to do it. I do guarantee though, that if someone said "you look like this and we will pay you this many million $$$'s I would look like Brad in about 2-3 months."

Also, these people know what they need to look like 6 months to a year before they start actually shooting the films. Will Smith gained 25 pounds for his role as Ali. And he was f'ing cut. "Personal Trainer and Diet" is all he used when Oprah asked him(wifes show, had to watch when Will was talking about gaining).

Shao-LiN
06-05-2002, 10:43 PM
He wants a diet handed to him, that's why.

Short N Buff
06-06-2002, 12:19 AM
I didn't see that movie, but drugs could be a possiblility. I never watched One Given Sunday, but i heard evyeoen on the team was buff and ripped. possibly juiced up. jamie fox had a big gut in ali.

Now male olympic gymnasts. That I've seen, and they're definitely a good example of buff ppl who aren't on drugs ;).

runt
06-06-2002, 09:18 AM
Seriously, movie studios contract highly competent trainers to work these guys in to what ever physical shape the director wants them in - remember Jeff Goldbloom in "The Fly"? A company called "Bodies By Mike" was listed in the credits - something like
Mr. Goldbloom's physique ..................................Bodies By Mike
It's big business and I'm sure very expensive. I doubt if they use gear because their insurance companies wouldn't allow it - Brad's looks are his livelyhood. I'm guessing before a movie is shot they go to some kind of bootcamp and workout and eat right all day for as long as it takes. Remember looking a certaain way is his job.

Short N Buff
06-06-2002, 05:45 PM
Look at ali. Will smith spent 6months to get big, but he still had a gut. 6 months wasn't a lot of time either, who [famous] has 6 months? look at tobey maguire, he looked pretty good. maybe we should focus on him haha.

ions
06-06-2002, 08:45 PM
My guess would be a very strict diet and a strict workout schedule. He has the $$ to dedicat all of his time to prepare his body for a a movie for a while.

He looked great in the movie - lights, make-up, or his own body whatever was used looked good. FWIW not everyone in this forum wants to be huge. Bodybuilding is not only about gaining size but sculpting a physique. At least that's what it means to me. If somebody would like to have Brads abs and uses WBB to get there what's wrong with that? Nothing.

NHBFAN
06-10-2002, 08:29 PM
Pitt definetly had a body double for Fight Club

=w=
06-11-2002, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by NHBFAN
Pitt definetly had a body double for Fight Club

No he didnt but even if he did, what is the difference?? Someone still had that body so I dont see why it being him or not is any difference. Besides he was/is a toothpick in that movie (and this is coming from someone who prefers having the lean look to the massive look). Get some size and then get shredded - no reason to put yourself through all this diet and training manipulation to just be a skinny rail.

Alex.V
06-11-2002, 05:18 PM
Brad Pitt has been developing that body for years. He's always been slender, looking at his other movies. But this one....well, he's just ripped. He has good bone structure (shoulders, etc.) so he doesn't look gaunt, but basically he's just ripped.

If you want to get that ripped and stay that ripped without anabolics, T3, amphetamines, hGH, heavy diuretics usage, etc., it's hard. Very hard. Basically, be prepared to stagnate in the gym, feel like crap, bruise easily, etc. I've been there, and the only way to maintain it is insane dieting, unless you're genetically gifted (which I am not). The human body doesn't want to stay that shredded. If you want to get close to that, answer these questions:

1) How important is size to you? If you want to simply be shredded, you can get ripped and skinny in no time. If you want to have some size, well, it gets much harder.

2) How important is strength? If you want to look like Brad Pitt, then I think this question is already answered. Beercan will probably give you a good place to get manicures, but other than that, you may not get much help here if you don't care about size or strength.....or health.

3) How important is staying drug-free?

tony touch
06-11-2002, 05:38 PM
coke and speed burn bodyfat like theres no tomorrow.
think ECA multipluied by 20

its naive to think that people don't use recreational drugs to actually enhance the way their physique looks. quite ironic (i know i dont take this route) but it is extremely common.

im not accusing him of anything but i can assure all of you that hey didnt take anything to enhance muscle mass. hes extremely lean with not too much muscle mass.

tons of cardio, dabble in some weights, lots of ab work, no carbs, a little recreational coke, and WOLLA. :eek: you have a skinny 6 footer

nate allan
06-11-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Short N Buff
I didn't see that movie, but drugs could be a possiblility. I never watched One Given Sunday, but i heard evyeoen on the team was buff and ripped. possibly juiced up. jamie fox had a big gut in ali.

Now male olympic gymnasts. That I've seen, and they're definitely a good example of buff ppl who aren't on drugs ;).

Male olympic gymnasts, like most all olympic athletes use drugs(steriods).

tony touch
06-12-2002, 09:31 AM
male gymnasts not on juice...natural? hahahahahahah. u gotta be kidding me. these guys have thousands of dollars or performance enhancers running through their body probably yearly. one of the most doped sports in the olympics.

olympic games= chemistry games:cry:

ions
06-12-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by tony touch
coke and speed burn bodyfat like theres no tomorrow.
think ECA multipluied by 20

its naive to think that people don't use recreational drugs to actually enhance the way their physique looks. quite ironic (i know i dont take this route) but it is extremely common.

Very true. How do you think some strippers maintain their bodies while drinking in a bar all nite? I know of a few who have used coke for dieting purposes. Not accusing Brad of anything though.

tony touch
06-12-2002, 12:34 PM
everybody thinks that these pro bodybuilders are ONLY using t-3, clen, and the other juice-type drugs for pre-contest. many guys, including the big names, use coke and speed just like im sure many NCAA and pro athletes use amphetamines before games for boost. i kno for a fact that pro baseball players along with juice, use many amphetamines before games

Short N Buff
06-12-2002, 10:34 PM
[i]
olympic games= chemistry games:cry: [/B]

haha. i wonder if u get a noble przie for making the best steroid lol

Budiak
06-13-2002, 12:22 AM
Good lord. People, you are at least familiar with pro bodybuilding to at least a small degree, correct?
In BB, there is an off season where many pros let themselves go. Well, Stars do this as well. When they're not filming a movie, they're usually 20lbs overweight like everyone else. Adam Sandler, Wynona Ryder, De Niro, most of the women in hollywood are the same way.
Sure, Average Joe Pitt probably has a decent frame on him, but in his off season, he probably gains s few pounds of water and just looks skinny.
Belial is right, the only way to stay that ripped is INSANE dieting. Fight club probably took 3 or 4 months to film. He might have been on set for one month. Keeping a diet, strictly regimented, for one month for a couple million bones would be no problem for me, I promise you that.

geoffgarcia
06-13-2002, 03:27 PM
this is a stoopid question.
if your 5' and eat like schwartznegger you'll turn into a big fat pile of crap, EVEN if you are doing his workouts.

Its not just diet, its what your exercise plan is, and how your body consumers. we don't all consume the same amounts at the same rates. You need to learn about yourself and go from there.