PDA

View Full Version : Prolab : Advanced Whey vs Pure Whey

hemants
05-04-2001, 10:02 AM
I know the isolates probably have a higher BV but are they worth the difference in price?

:)

No one answered my previous post which was "Prolab Advanced Whey vs Pure Whey" tuttut

I don't mind really, I just love this little guy tuttut
tuttut
tuttut
tuttut

tuttle
05-21-2001, 08:36 AM
Both protien powders are good but the isolate at 31.99 at a 20% reduced GNC price isnt worth it unless you have a job that pays over 25,000 a year!
Try maximuscles Promax, its top of the range in B.V and taste. If you buy directly from them, then its buy three get one free which works out at 22.5 each.:cool:

Shaggy
05-21-2001, 11:32 AM
Maximuscle are full of sh!t, stick with Prolab bro!

AllNatural
06-05-2002, 07:31 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14926

Check this out, the isolate is cholesterol free/fat free i think its worth it for that value

Fudomyo
06-05-2002, 09:41 PM
First thing after you workout, and first thing in the am, you want the most expensive protein you can find. WP Isolates, Hydrolyzed WP, etc. These absorb within an hour, even less. These two time are when your muscles are most catabolic and in need of protein.

A protein mix works best the rest of the time. Each protein in the mix will have a different absorbtion rate, which will keep your muscles with available amino's to build muscle with. These will usually last 3-4 hours, and you can always add a scoop of the good stuff in.

You'll have to pick which marketing company you'd like to go with. I mean supplement company.