PDA

View Full Version : weight lose before a weigh in, for women

girlifter
02-19-2012, 07:57 AM
Hey all,
I have my first oly lifting competition this Saturday and I need to compete at the 48kg weight class. this morning I was 49.8. I am trying to lose weight for the last 3 weeks but with no success. I am eating very clean, crossfit reguraly, and added cradio. I go to the sauna almost every day now to acclimate my body to sweat faster.

For this week, I was planning on driking a galon of water a day till thursday (weigh in is on saturday at 10, 2 hours before the competition). I also started adding Xpel in order to lose a few pounds of water. on Thursday I will reduce my water and on friday at 10 I will stio drinking (maybe a few sips). I will do the sauna on friday night if needed.

Am I right? anything I need to change? I am about 108 lb with 12% body fat (low for females). my body ressist the weight lose for some reason.
I will appreciate every comment that would help me.
Thanks!

critinamori
02-27-2012, 03:18 AM
don't stop drinking water just do exercise and stick on diet plan

RhodeHouse
02-27-2012, 05:58 PM
don't stop drinking water just do exercise and stick on diet plan

This is a weigh-in for a competition. She needs this to happen right now, not over time.

To girlifter: I think you're plan sounds good. It sounds like something my buddy Vincent did for a meet. Being as small as you are and as lean as you are, just make sure to REALLY get yourself rehydrated in those 2 hours before you compete. Make sure the rehydration process is with a lot of water and pedialite or diluted Gatorade. Don't get too much sugar in your system after not eating and drinking much. It might wreak havoc on your stomach.

kaitlinpowell41
03-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Take warm water with lemon in early morning without eating anything...This will definitely lose your weight..And strictly avoid junk food..

clsmilek
03-01-2012, 10:32 AM
And strictly avoid junk food..

-.-

Someone didn't read the OP stating she was "eating very clean".