PDA

View Full Version : Getting off track during finals week!!

WillyTheGreat
06-06-2002, 12:33 AM
AHHHHH!!

I stayed up till 5 in the morning today/yesterday to work on my research paper and will likely do the same thing again tonight/this morning.

I had to skip my workout today because I don't have much time plus I didn't think I could do very well with only 4 hours of sleep.

I was up eating (yes, eating) Cafe Francais (it's rather good) teaspoon by teaspoon and it was keeping me up.

My diet and sleeping schedule are totally fucked up...I hope this doesn't throw me off too bad.

Behemoth
06-06-2002, 09:23 AM
Once there over you got a whole summer right? That oughta get you back on track

NateDogg
06-06-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by WillyTheGreat
AHHHHH!!

I stayed up till 5 in the morning today/yesterday to work on my research paper and will likely do the same thing again tonight/this morning.

I had to skip my workout today because I don't have much time plus I didn't think I could do very well with only 4 hours of sleep.

I was up eating (yes, eating) Cafe Francais (it's rather good) teaspoon by teaspoon and it was keeping me up.

My diet and sleeping schedule are totally fucked up...I hope this doesn't throw me off too bad.

Dude, worry about school for the week or two, while trying to stay as close as possible to your regular schedule. Don't stress over other stuff while you have finals to worry about, or you're gonna go nuts!!

Vido
06-06-2002, 11:22 AM
If you are so busy why are you making new threads on WBB? Get the work done and go to bed. You won't die from lack of sleep or less-than-perfect eating for a week or two so don't worry. The stress that you seem to be under is the worst part because your adrenal cortex will produce cortisol and this is clearly poor.

Shao-LiN
06-06-2002, 03:27 PM
Don't worry about it, man. I'm on the brink of finals week here myself and foresee myself skipping a lifting day or two. School should take precedence over a week of training...you'll make it up when finals are done.

You might even have more energy because the anxiety is over =P.

djr5901
06-06-2002, 08:47 PM
Dont worry bro, i go through the same thing every semester. Just focus on school, and workout when you need to burn some stress. As for the diet, if you stick to a healthier plan, you might get rid of some of that stress.

Best,
Dave