PDA

View Full Version : Arrgh...I had a huge carb nite....

jcybex
06-06-2002, 08:09 AM
About 8:30pm (EST) my buddy calls me and says "NBA Finals - Game 1 dude, can I come over?" and I ended up chugging 2 Rolling Rocks brewsters down, with 2 huge slices of pizza and a ton of potato chips....

I know, I know... tuttut

Now I've been on a 100g (or less) of carbs a day (for close to a month now with great results), what does a screw-up like last nite do to my insulin levels?

Vynod
06-06-2002, 08:26 AM
Call it your cheat meal and skip the next cheat day. You should be fine.

MonStar
06-06-2002, 08:34 AM
tuttuttuttut

At least now you have inspiration to be strict on your diet the next week or so.

MS

jcybex
06-06-2002, 09:47 AM
Thanks for the responses, I feel better now.

Actually I felt so bad about it this morning, I got up and ran 35 minutes today on the treadmill and killed like 450+ calories. :)

What's strange is I did weigh myself too this morning (after drinking a ton of water) and I weighed 1lb less than I did the day before. maybe it was weight that I lost from sleeping in the hot humid bedroom that I have.

White_lightning
06-06-2002, 09:57 AM
i know how you feel.. i had a craving for pizza.. ordered one.. stuffed 1/2 it down my throat. and then felt like hurling. I have Zero tolerance for greasy foods now.. at least i now know i dont like pizza any more
d.