PDA

View Full Version : XPC Pro/Elite in Columbus

J Stottlemire
02-22-2012, 03:47 AM
I will be competing Friday night, March 2 in the Pro Bench Division. I am looking forward to seeing alot of you guys at the Arnold Classic and in attendance of the XPC Coalition meet through out the weekend. Never hesitate to say hello. Best of luck in all your training and upcoming meets.

theBarzeen
02-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Im really excited about this meet, it should be a lot of fun. I know that I have a snowball's chance in hell at winning it, but I'm really excited just to be competing with some of the monsters that I idolized when I started powerlifting.

There will be some relatively unknown guys making a big impression at the meet too....

Either way, I'm looking forward to meeting all of the guys on here who are coming out. Come on over and say HI. I'll be the big guy in the squat suit/singlet/deadlift suit wearing a black shirt with a beard... LOL

J Stottlemire
02-23-2012, 02:41 AM
Barzeen, great post and with your description you will be easy to find lmao. I totally understand the snowballs chance in hell theory, it's mine as well just want to PR and honored to share the platform with such an elite group. I am looking forward to wrapping it up as well and have a full training cycle with my new coach and teammates at SouthSideIron Underground and have the advise of Gene Rychlak leading me to new horizons and helping me best learn and use my gear. I am sure you will put up a great total and hitting some big lifts and have fun and that's what it is all about.

Rob Luyando
02-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Anything can happen on any given day. Go there do your best and let the cards fall where they may. Looking forward to some crazy lifting. I will be at the MHP Booth all weekend stop on by.

J Stottlemire
02-23-2012, 06:51 PM
You're right Rob, I see you are coming out to PA to lift in July. I am going to get in that meet as well and that gives me ample time to work hand in hand with Gene for an entire training cycle add some bw and move up to 220 and get better with my new shirt, It will be fun. Hopefully we can put up some big numbers.

theBarzeen
02-24-2012, 04:12 PM
Rob, I'm just happy that I get to see you lift before I take the stage.... Just so I can avoid the embarrassment of having someone out-bench my squat... LOL

We could make a great wager, where the loser eats the difference in MHP protein pudding....

Rob Luyando
02-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Rob, I'm just happy that I get to see you lift before I take the stage.... Just so I can avoid the embarrassment of having someone out-bench my squat... LOL

We could make a great wager, where the loser eats the difference in MHP protein pudding....

I hope you have a good appatite.

Niko_El_Piko
02-25-2012, 06:41 AM
I hope you have a good appatite.

LOL

Good luck to all!