PDA

View Full Version : Burning Body Fat and Getting Ripped

axdelosangeles
02-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Hey guys so here are some tips for anyone starting out looking to lose there body fat and get ripped.

Mainly 2 things cut down 500 calories from your daily maintenance calorie intake
And start doing cardio and weight training

Heres the video i a made on this subject

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4mG1ekK_3g

JacobH
02-24-2012, 05:31 PM
This is a goddamn breakthrough. Sticky please.

axdelosangeles
02-24-2012, 05:58 PM
Yea it sure is you should know how many people dont know this

This is a goddamn breakthrough. Sticky please.

Alex.V
02-26-2012, 05:52 PM
Don't get me wrong, dude, we appreciate your contributions, and think that quite a few people would benefit from seeing them.

But....

I think most of the folks here might kinda sorta know MOST of this. Just sayin. I mean. maybe.

2kool
02-26-2012, 05:57 PM
the guy is a spammer, surprised no one has caught onto this yet

Songsangnim
02-26-2012, 07:45 PM
In addition he's wrong about a few things.

First off he states that it takes a year to gain 5-10 pounds of muscle naturally...well if you are a highly advanced bodybuilder maybe..but not for the average beginner if they do things half decently.

Secondly he states that when people come to the gym that they are fat and thus should cut not bulk... how about those of us who were skinny to begin with ?
But exactly right afterwards he states you will see gains real fast.

Then he states that we should "introduce protein into your diet." The average Westerner (North Americans anyway) eats protein on a daily or near-daily basis. He also makes the often-discredited claim that you should eat 20-30 grams of protein per meal. So 60-120 grams (3-4 meals) a day?

And the Atikins diet has zero carbs? Since when?

In conclusion it is great that he wants to share some stuff...but he might want to do some actual fact checking before spreading misinformation around.

luntan4
02-26-2012, 11:01 PM
This is very useful for me,Thank you very much,The stars in the sky saw

clsmilek
02-28-2012, 12:51 PM
the guy is a spammer, surprised no one has caught onto this yet

7 posts worth of spammage is an extremely lackluster attempt..

Aidan
02-29-2012, 04:08 AM
Hi everyone,.....
I get good suggestion on this posts.All the posts very informational.Dieting is very simple and easier way burning body fat.Thanks for sharing with me.

Alex.V
02-29-2012, 07:03 AM
In addition he's wrong about a few things.

First off he states that it takes a year to gain 5-10 pounds of muscle naturally...well if you are a highly advanced bodybuilder maybe..but not for the average beginner if they do things half decently.

Secondly he states that when people come to the gym that they are fat and thus should cut not bulk... how about those of us who were skinny to begin with ?
But exactly right afterwards he states you will see gains real fast.

Then he states that we should "introduce protein into your diet." The average Westerner (North Americans anyway) eats protein on a daily or near-daily basis. He also makes the often-discredited claim that you should eat 20-30 grams of protein per meal. So 60-120 grams (3-4 meals) a day?

And the Atikins diet has zero carbs? Since when?

In conclusion it is great that he wants to share some stuff...but he might want to do some actual fact checking before spreading misinformation around.

Dude... you actually watched the whole thing?

Songsangnim
03-01-2012, 08:05 AM
Dude... you actually watched the whole thing?

Well you know how it is when you are watching something like a train wreck in progress...you know you really shouldn't watch...but there is a horrid fascination in wanting to see just how bad it is really is.

ufc4836
03-01-2012, 09:00 AM
The information make me understand. You helped me so much. Thanks for sharing this. It made me understand something, and it is that I never knew before.

clsmilek
03-01-2012, 10:04 AM
The information make me understand. You helped me so much. Thanks for sharing this. It made me understand something, and it is that I never knew before.

uh-oh, Aidan's back...