PDA

View Full Version : Weight Loss Foods

Olin
03-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Hey guys,

Weight gain is common problem now a days. Everybody is looking for losing the weight .
Fresh fruits and raw vegetables play an important role in weigh losing.
Here are some foods which are effective for the weight loss.
Fresh fruits especially citric fruits such as orange, grapefruits, and lemon.
Green vegetables such as broccoli, cucumber, turnip, and pumpkin.
Green tea,
and grapefruit juice.

LilHillbilly
03-08-2012, 02:37 PM
I don't buy into the raw food diet and theory, sorry.

Clayton
03-08-2012, 05:28 PM
I don't buy into the raw food diet and theory, sorry.

Ya man I suppose you can just stuff your face with whatever unhealthy garbage you want and will remain at a healthy weight.... Anywho, I have to drop for the Marines and basically in the past 2 and a half months I've ate your basic vegetables (like broccoli and carrots). They worked wonders. I stuck mainly to 5 small meals a day and exercised with half the week on cardio and the other on weights. So far I have lost just over 30 pounds to date and I'm still losing. The one thing that really helped was dropping the exercise machines in the gym and actually getting outside to run my miles. You improve your stamina every week and i'm really dropping weight hard.

LilHillbilly
03-08-2012, 05:58 PM
First off, you're implying eating cooked veggies is unhealthy, which is ignorant.

Anywho, I have to drop for the Marines and basically in the past 2 and a half months I've ate your basic vegetables (like broccoli and carrots).

I hope that's not all you're eating. You're practically starving yourself.

Kasper123
03-09-2012, 12:10 AM
EGGS: Think of them as little protein bombs. Plus, they're a good source of iron and lecithin, which is critical for brain health,
FROZEN BERRIES, GRAPES OR BANANAS: Frozen fruits are refreshing, satisfying, nutritious - and taste ‘smooth’ like many fat-filled desserts,
BEANS: They're low in fat, and packed with protein, fibre, and iron - nutrients crucial for building muscle and losing weight....

Matteo Paolo
03-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Apple cider vinegar [preferably organic] IMO is really effective in losing weight..probably due to it being highly alkaline, also, the detoxing and cleansing it provides..juicing raw vegetables, especially celery,cucumber and leafy green will also help you lose weight.

Alex.V
03-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Apple cider vinegar [preferably organic] IMO is really effective in losing weight..probably due to it being highly alkaline, also, the detoxing and cleansing it provides..juicing raw vegetables, especially celery,cucumber and leafy green will also help you lose weight.

lol. hey bud, vinegar's acidic, not alkaline. Not sure why that'd make it effective for weight loss anyway. Nor how it "detoxes" or "cleanses".

tom183
03-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Apple cider vinegar [preferably organic] IMO is really effective in losing weight

And why is that?

juicing raw vegetables, especially celery,cucumber and leafy green will also help you lose weight.

How?

Jonathan E
03-11-2012, 10:38 PM
The reason why most of these foods "work" is because their low on calories...not because they have select super compounds.

RhodeHouse
03-15-2012, 11:15 AM
The reason why most of these foods "work" is because their low on calories...not because they have select super compounds.

Thank you!

I lost 50lbs eating whatever foods I wanted. It's about calories. This is different if you're a fat slob looking to drop lbs and bodyfat. If you're in shape losing weight is easier than gaining weight. And anyone who says you have to "diet' to do it is just wrong. Not that you should go out and purposely try to eat bad food, but it's really about calories in vs. calories out and how well your training program is set up to help you achieve your goals.

Jonathan E
03-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Thank you!

I lost 50lbs eating whatever foods I wanted. It's about calories. This is different if you're a fat slob looking to drop lbs and bodyfat. If you're in shape losing weight is easier than gaining weight. And anyone who says you have to "diet' to do it is just wrong. Not that you should go out and purposely try to eat bad food, but it's really about calories in vs. calories out and how well your training program is set up to help you achieve your goals.

Exactly. Im currently going from 240lbs too 220 at a slow pace by just watching what I eat for football tryouts this august. No super diet that will make me blow me brains out is really needed. However I do miss those 1200 cal whoopers hahaha

thecityalive
03-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Diet will change your weight. Training will change your body.