PDA

View Full Version : Allergic reaction to Results/Axcel?

Altephor
03-15-2012, 07:47 PM
So, just got my order in for results and axcel. First time I've taken either of them. Took them at around 11:00 am this morning with breakfast. I took one scoop of results with a glass of water, and I took only a single axcel since I had never used a thermogenic/stim supplement before. About a half hour later while I was getting dressed, I started itching.. EVERYWHERE. Arms, legs, back, chest, etc. This persisted about 3 hours or so and eventually tapered off.

Anyone have a reaction like this on either product? Since I took both at once I am not sure which caused it, or if either of them caused it. My guess would be axcel, since I've taken plain creatine monohydrate before and had no issue, and I doubt I'm allergic to dextrose if it was in fact an allergic reaction.

ZAR-FIT
03-15-2012, 08:16 PM
i get this reaction when using Beta-Alanine. Is there any of that in Axcel???

thecityalive
03-15-2012, 08:31 PM
Beta Alanine is in Results.

Altephor
03-15-2012, 09:25 PM
Hmm.. maybe that is it then. I was going to skip my axcel tomorrow and see if I still get it just taking results.

So, is it normal? Or is my throat going to close or something?

ZAR-FIT
03-16-2012, 01:06 AM
its normal... i got it from beta alinine but also i would purposely make my body get that way before going on stage for a contest by chewing on niacin tablets. its just your capilaries opening up.

chris mason
03-16-2012, 01:03 PM
Just take the RESULTS tomorrow and see if you get it.

It is 99% due to the Beta-Alanine in RESULTS. It is a normal, harmless reaction called paresthesia. Doses of over 800 mg can cause it. It is no big deal and should reduce in intensity over time,

Let us know.

Altephor
03-16-2012, 11:57 PM
Well today before the gym I took just the results and got the same feeling, so I guess it is the beta-alanine. Good to know. Relieved because I was looking forward to trying the Axcel, since I do have problems with energy frequently, due to my schedule.