PDA

View Full Version : Nitrean, Opticen, Maximus

RhodeHouse
03-20-2012, 11:26 AM
I may have posted something like this before...

I'm not in the mood to eat lately so I've been drinking 50g of Nitrean with each meal. This has helped me keep my weight up as I go through my rebellion against eating.

I think I'm not eating because I know in about 2-3 weeks I have to gear up and strap the feedbag on for my meet at the end of June.

nonetheless, if you're having trouble maintaining your weight or looking to gai nweight, drinking a shake with each meal will help. If you're looking to gain weight, I'd use opticen or Maximus. if not, use Nitrean.

hope this gives some people some ideas.

krazylarry
03-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Wendler has talked about this for dieting too.
Gaining weight:
a mass shake after meals.
Dieting:
Protein shake before meals.

ScottYard
03-20-2012, 06:30 PM
When I was working with Kiefer for the ARNOLD I used Nitrean shakes for about 70% of my food intake during the day. I dont think you can do that when any other product and not be on the toilet every hour

Bormaley
03-21-2012, 05:44 PM
incredible things

RhodeHouse
03-24-2012, 11:31 AM
When I was working with Kiefer for the ARNOLD I used Nitrean shakes for about 70% of my food intake during the day. I dont think you can do that when any other product and not be on the toilet every hour

So true. Most other supplements destroy my gut. Chris must be putting something special in these. Whatever it is, they have helped me a ton.

ZAR-FIT
03-24-2012, 03:43 PM
for a while i would eat one of Atlarge's NOVUS bars after most meals of the day... RIP NOVUS

AiCPearlJam
03-26-2012, 10:07 AM
I have been using Nitrean as my midnight "snack" and its helping me further my diet. I'm losing weight but toning my muscles which is a great combo to me.