PDA

View Full Version : Hows this Diet...

BornBig
06-11-2002, 06:44 PM
I took a 3 day "Vacation" / Carb Load... as ive been on the same diet for 6 months...

This is the end of my third day and im GREATLY looking forward to getting back on my CKD Diet... to let yall in, im cycling off my hydroxycut for 2 weeks, as i feel ive been using it for too long without a break...

Anyway... heres my diet... Tell me what you think.

Breakfast: 9:30:
Chicken Breast, or Egg white omlet with sliced ham. 1 Tsb. Penut butter.

Lunch: 12:30:
Chicken Breast or Tuna, Small Salad with light dressing.

Mid-Afternoon 3:30:
Roast Beef sandwich on whole wheat bread... alittle Nonfat mayo.

Dinner 6:30:
Shrimp, Chicken Breast, or tuna...

**Workout**

Post workout:
Protien Shake W/ 8 oz 2% Milk.

I dunno.. kinda a variation of my current low carb diet... I know the carbs are around 22 - 25 Grams a day... which is where i like them. Tell me if i need to Add/Subtract somewhere... thanks alot.

Behemoth
06-11-2002, 07:27 PM
I like it, looks tastey and easy enough to stick to, but why not 6 meals instead of 5. Could you post the cals and ratio's of each meal too? BTW very nice progress in the stats (=

BCC
06-11-2002, 08:14 PM
Doesn't look like there's enough fat in your diet.

Tiare
06-11-2002, 08:15 PM
Watch out for the non-fat mayo. Most of the no-fat mayo's I've seen just replaced the flavor of the fat with high-fructose corn syrup and sugar. Don't know if you care, but check the ingredients. Why are you eating non-fat stuff on keto anyways?

BornBig
06-11-2002, 08:32 PM
Yea.. ill look into that on the Mayo thing..

I guess i could throw in some flax seed oil... or some peanuts...

teeblair30
06-12-2002, 07:10 AM
you have lost over 100 lbs in 6 months.. awesome dedication.. Keep up the good work..

WannaBeStrong
06-12-2002, 07:17 AM
Flaxseed oil is great, almonds are great (low amounts due to carb content), full fat mayo is great, FIBER IS GREAT. Whole wheat bread isn't quite low carb, but whatever gets you there :) I know 1 whole wheat pita or bagel has between 30-40 carbs generally.