PDA

View Full Version : My weight loss diet plan.

oct6454
03-22-2012, 10:03 PM
hi all, So i've been on this diet for about three months now and its been working fairly well except i seem to have hit a plateau as far as my weight loss goes. Here is a ample of what i eat on a daily basis.
Breakfast: 4 egg white 1 whole egg, One class of skim milk,
Lunch: 5oz grilled chicken with brown rice or piece of fruit
Snack: Greek yogurt or protein bar
Dinner: Steak or Chicken 10z with a salad with ranch dressing and more chicken.
I have a disease call adult cystic fibrosis so I'm not supposed to drink water because it dilutes my system so i have to drink either powerade or gatorade all day instead of water. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, unfortunately i cannot make my own food because i am at college and have no kitchen.

Thanks for reading, Oliver

krazylarry
03-22-2012, 10:30 PM
Can you drink the sugar free powerade? That would cut down alot of cals.

oct6454
03-22-2012, 10:44 PM
hmmm maybe. I didnt think of that, it really just depends on how much salt is in it...i need to get as much salt as i possibly can haha. Well i looked up powerade zero and it only has 100mg of sodium in it compared to 250 in normal powerade.

oct6454
03-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Anybody else with advice on what i should be eating at every meal?

Alex.V
03-27-2012, 06:52 AM
How much do you weigh now, and what kind of exercise are you doing?

marc12
03-29-2012, 10:49 PM
I think you should cut down on your Chicken intake. And maybe you should start drinking Green Tea as well since it can really help you in losing weight.

RichMcGuire
04-06-2012, 07:30 AM
I think you should cut down on your Chicken intake. And maybe you should start drinking Green Tea as well since it can really help you in losing weight.

Yes..reducing your protein intake while dieting is a terrific idea.

LindaWatson
04-30-2012, 01:24 AM
Why don't you cut chicken because it adds more calories better to include vegetables instead of that. Follow some physical exercises to be healthy and lose your weight. I have gone through some fitness health (http://www.fitnesshealthzone.com/) resources on online.

RhodeHouse
05-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Why don't you cut chicken because it adds more calories better to include vegetables instead of that. Follow some physical exercises to be healthy and lose your weight. I have gone through some fitness health (http://www.fitnesshealthzone.com/) resources on online.

Holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously???????????????? Don't cut protein out of your diet, EVER! Especially, if you're dieting.

Someone mentioned drinking the sugar free powerade. The sodium comment made no sense to me at all, unless I missed something. Why do you need all the sodium?

Cut out the litle stuff. try changing some things up. You may have to revamp your training and conditioning program.