PDA

View Full Version : Metal Bench Shirts?

robertjr93
03-24-2012, 01:01 PM
What do you guys think about metal bench shirts? I havent really seen alot of ppl use them except for sponsored lifters! Any info on them would be great guys

kingns
03-24-2012, 04:23 PM
I havent used them. The metal ace and jack are popular so u probly wont go wrong w them but no one uses the single ply ones. The fact is all of the major brands popular shirts work for ppl. Inzers rage x and super phenom have lots of successful lifters using them. A lot of ppl use Katanas whether its 1 or 2 ply, and a ton of ppl use metal shirts too. As long as it fits good and you practice in it enough it will work for you.

Dank27
03-24-2012, 06:16 PM
I have used an Ace once and I liked it quite a bit. However after going to my 2ply Overkill for less money I could never be happier. When the price of the Jack shirt comes down eventually I will give it a go. I use the Jack Briefs and like them a lot.

RhodeHouse
03-25-2012, 09:31 AM
I havent used them. The metal ace and jack are popular so u probly wont go wrong w them but no one uses the single ply ones. The fact is all of the major brands popular shirts work for ppl. Inzers rage x and super phenom have lots of successful lifters using them. A lot of ppl use Katanas whether its 1 or 2 ply, and a ton of ppl use metal shirts too. As long as it fits good and you practice in it enough it will work for you.

Exactly. Any gear wil lwork just fine as long as you use it and learn it. "It's not the wand, it's the magician."