PDA

View Full Version : People who lift at all natural gym in lindenhurst

legosinmyegos
04-03-2012, 08:55 PM
My gym is closing in 2 days, and I need to find a new gym.

This is one of the gyms I wanna check out.

Whens a good time to go down where the lifters will be there?

sandman24
04-04-2012, 08:22 PM
this weekend we'll be there at 10 on saturday. there will be a couple guys squatting and a couple guys benching. there's a squat crew monday night at 7, and all of us usually bench friday nights just not this one. hope to see you down there.

sandy

Dank27
04-05-2012, 08:14 AM
Im shopping for a house and am probably gonna end up in Lindy. I will be checking it out soon as well. Looking for a good group or even partner to train with.

legosinmyegos
04-06-2012, 12:16 AM
this weekend we'll be there at 10 on saturday. there will be a couple guys squatting and a couple guys benching. there's a squat crew monday night at 7, and all of us usually bench friday nights just not this one. hope to see you down there.

sandy

Damn, the only days that really work for me is Friday. You guys only train 3 times a week?

I'm not even awake at 10 am on Saturday... haha. I might try wake up early and come down though

sandman24
04-08-2012, 02:37 PM
there are guys there sporadically throughout the week, but we all get together monday night, friday night, saturday morning. it's just how things are right now. maybe you'll be able to find a time when other people are there the other days. i pull with a couple other guys thursday mornings at 9 as well. i also live 40 minutes away, and make it there 3 days a week, so you kinda have to do with what you have to do.