PDA

View Full Version : Allergic reaction to Results/Axcel?

suniiusa
04-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Allergic reaction to Results/Axcel?
So, just got my order in for results and axcel. First time I've taken either of them. Took them at around 11:00 am this morning with breakfast. I took one scoop of results with a glass of water, and I took only a single axcel since I had never used a thermogenic/stim supplement before. About a half hour later while I was getting dressed, I started itching.. EVERYWHERE. Arms, legs, back, chest, etc. This persisted about 3 hours or so and eventually tapered off.

Anyone have a reaction like this on either product? Since I took both at once I am not sure which caused it, or if either of them caused it. My guess would be axcel, since I've taken plain creatine monohydrate before and had no issue, and I doubt I'm allergic to dextrose if it was in fact an allergic reaction.

D-RAS03
04-11-2012, 12:48 AM
If your skin had a tingling/flush feeling that's normal which I'm sure made you itchy. It's the beta-alanine in the RESULTS.

chris mason
04-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Yep, that is called paresthesia and it is a harmless side effect of Beta-Alanine in doses of much over 800 mg. I very much doubt it was the AXCEL, but you can verify tomorrow by skipping it and just taking RESULTS.

FYI, the paresthesia will subside a bit with time and use.

DoUgL@S
05-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Hey Chris. I was about to email you about this. I have been experience the itchy skin with the latest Results order (Blue Raspberry), but do not remember feeling it with Tropical Punch.

chris mason
05-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Well, it should have occurred with both. It is VERY likely parathesia from the Beta-Alanine. Totally harmless.

Cards
05-17-2012, 09:47 PM
i get this after my workout with result as well as when I was taking jack3d last year, no harm...in fact I kind of like it.

DoUgL@S
05-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Well, it should have occurred with both. It is VERY likely parathesia from the Beta-Alanine. Totally harmless.

I normally took Tropical Punch with some Nitrean, so maybe it blunted the effect and was not as noticeable. Thanks for the response.

Justin Randal
05-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Yup, def the Beta alanine!! I take it by itself and it has always had that effect but has def become less noticable over time.

larsen540
05-22-2012, 07:39 AM
Yup, def the Beta alanine!! I take it by itself and it has always had that effect but has def become less noticable over time.

TIMES 2 It is completly harmless and you shouldnt worry about it. Continue using the products.

D-RAS03
05-22-2012, 11:56 AM
I normally took Tropical Punch with some Nitrean, so maybe it blunted the effect and was not as noticeable. Thanks for the response.

When I take my RESULTS I take Maximus immediately after on workout days and never notice the tingling. Days I just take RESULTS I noticed the tingling for the first two weeks or so then now nothing.