PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on here?

TheRealDeal930
04-21-2012, 01:45 PM
http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/yearly-rankings/men-alltime

I was searching powerliftingwatch.com today and found this. RAW ranking for all american meets since 2007. I havent done a meet since 2008 and I found myself in the top 100 at 132lbs. I was 16 yrs old at the time and ranked 99th in squat and 100th in total. I literally lol'd when I saw this. It has really motivated me to do another meet later this year. I plan on competing in the ADAU "30th Annual ADAU Raw Power "Central PA Open" Powerlifting Championships" at 148 and making into the top 50 for 148 RAW total.

ScottYard
04-21-2012, 04:00 PM
A lot if guys that post here are on that list.

TheRealDeal930
04-21-2012, 05:08 PM
A lot if guys that post here are on that list.

Yea, I figured that. I've never seen it though and was just bringing it to everyone's attention that it existed. I thought it was pretty cool to have a ranking of all the different federations. Especially for the younger, up and coming guys to see where you stack up to people in your weight class across America.

UncleAl
04-21-2012, 05:32 PM
Pretty motivating for us old guys, too. I value a high placement there more than any "world record".

Congratulations. I hope you make the list for many more years to come.

TheRealDeal930
04-21-2012, 05:38 PM
Pretty motivating for us old guys, too. I value a high placement there more than any "world record".

I agree 100%. There are so many federations with their own records I beleive most of them aren't worth much. A placement on that list really gives you an idea where you are.

Congratulations. I hope you make the list for many more years to come.

Thanks, i'm really excited for the meet