PDA

View Full Version : Who owns Prowriststraps.com?

Invain
04-22-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm sure there's some guys on here that have ordered gear from them in the past.

I orderd a belt from them in January, I know on their site it says it can take up to 12 weeks for a custom sized belt, but it's been 14 weeks now and nothing. I've tried emailing them for a status update and haven't gotten any response. Starting to get extremely irritated and would like to know who I could contact personally to get this shit sorted out.

Dank27
04-22-2012, 08:17 PM
Thats apt's site. Good luck ive had nuttin but horror stories dealing with them. Cancel and call inzer you will have a belt in a week

Tom Mutaffis
04-22-2012, 08:39 PM
I'm sure there's some guys on here that have ordered gear from them in the past.

I orderd a belt from them in January, I know on their site it says it can take up to 12 weeks for a custom sized belt, but it's been 14 weeks now and nothing. I've tried emailing them for a status update and haven't gotten any response. Starting to get extremely irritated and would like to know who I could contact personally to get this shit sorted out.

Are those the custom belts listed on the APT website? It looks like they are being made by BobsBelts and that site is back-ordered until May 1st which would explain why your order was delayed.

Have you been calling or emailing APT? Or Both?

Invain
04-23-2012, 07:09 AM
Well that makes sense I guess. I've only emailed them, they don't have a phone number listed.