PDA

View Full Version : RAGE X 2ply bench shirts

power cell
04-23-2012, 10:41 PM
30603[/ATTACH

[ATTACH]30604

I bought inzer rage x 2ply.
very difficult to benchpress.
i used 1ply rage before. i added 100lbs with it.
but 2ply ragex is very hard to touch the chest.

problems with the shirts ? or problems with me ?

what do you think about my shirts ?

Dank27
04-24-2012, 12:52 AM
Well looking at the pic you def need to pull the shirt up more. Wet all the seams and arms and work boards lower and lower. It will be a completely different animal compared to your 1ply.

Some of the top guys will chime in with more tips

kingns
04-25-2012, 01:17 PM
the shirt doesnt look like its fits/is on to me

drew
04-25-2012, 01:26 PM
The shirt isn't on all the way. You need to get it up over your elbows. It looks like it's an open back. If it's not, cut open the back.

It is not an easy shirt compared to the single. You will really have to put in your work. It took me over a year before I finally touched a weight in mine. Wet it when you use it, and work triples to learn how to bring it in. Be patient and you will be rewarded.

Read The Art of Triples by Vincent Dizenzo on elitefts.

theBarzeen
04-25-2012, 06:31 PM
1st off get the shirt all the way up.... get some of Debbie Dammnga's sleeve slippers, stretch the sleeves a bit if you have to.

2nd.... of course it's harder to touch! I love when I hear people react this way, like everyone expects the shirt to magically add extra weight without anything extra being done on your part..... it's way more support, that's why you get more ### out of it.

3rd... work descending boards. Use speed but stay tight. I use 2-rep sets where the first rep will be to a 3-board, the second to a 2.5... and so on down until you touch ( maybe after a few workouts)..... it's not going to be easy, you have to fight through all of that pressure.

good luck

JK1
04-27-2012, 07:47 PM
1st off get the shirt all the way up.... get some of Debbie Dammnga's sleeve slippers, stretch the sleeves a bit if you have to.

2nd.... of course it's harder to touch! I love when I hear people react this way, like everyone expects the shirt to magically add extra weight without anything extra being done on your part..... it's way more support, that's why you get more ### out of it.

3rd... work descending boards. Use speed but stay tight. I use 2-rep sets where the first rep will be to a 3-board, the second to a 2.5... and so on down until you touch ( maybe after a few workouts)..... it's not going to be easy, you have to fight through all of that pressure.

good luck

I personally wouldn't work with board with the shirt until you are touching weights. Work with the shirt when you are first using it. Once you can touch, then work with something that may alter the groove of the shirt--ie work with boards.