PDA

View Full Version : Bench shirt alterations

A.Schnupp
04-27-2012, 01:32 AM
So I just acquired a used double ply super katana from a guy at the gym this is my first double ply and also my first Titan shirt, I've been using a single ply rage x for the last year. The guy I got from was a 242er and put on weight so the sleeves have been cut, just a simple 2 inch or so cut up the sleeve, even if I were to just have them sewn up they'd still need to be taken in a bit, any suggestions on what to do? Also if they were just sewn back up would that be legal? Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question I'm just kinda lost here, thanks in advance for any advice.

Anthony

JK1
04-27-2012, 07:46 PM
So I just acquired a used double ply super katana from a guy at the gym this is my first double ply and also my first Titan shirt, I've been using a single ply rage x for the last year. The guy I got from was a 242er and put on weight so the sleeves have been cut, just a simple 2 inch or so cut up the sleeve, even if I were to just have them sewn up they'd still need to be taken in a bit, any suggestions on what to do? Also if they were just sewn back up would that be legal? Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question I'm just kinda lost here, thanks in advance for any advice.

Anthony

Why on earth would anyone cut the sleeves of a Super Katana like I'm understanding you are saying was done to this shirt? That can completely ruin the shirt..

My advice is call Ken Anderson, talk about it to him and then send him the shirt to fix.

A.Schnupp
04-28-2012, 02:19 AM
I don't know man lol it would fit great if it wasn't cut it sucks!, I thought Ken Anderson only altered shirts purchased from him? I was told it was but I have no receipt or anything, it would be nice if he could just slap some new sleeves on it. Thanks for your reply bud

Dank27
04-28-2012, 11:01 AM
I don't know man lol it would fit great if it wasn't cut it sucks!, I thought Ken Anderson only altered shirts purchased from him? I was told it was but I have no receipt or anything, it would be nice if he could just slap some new sleeves on it. Thanks for your reply bud

Ken will work one pretty much anything you will just pay for it.

A.Schnupp
04-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Oh ok thanks guys I appreciate the help