PDA

View Full Version : New Nitrean+ Flavors

Tom Mutaffis
05-21-2012, 10:26 AM
I saw an announcement on Facebook that there are going to be Coffee and Strawberry Cream flavors of Nitrean+ coming out in the future. There was actually discussion of possibly releasing the coffee flavor with a little boost of caffeine as well.

Any thoughts on the flavors? I was a huge fan of Strawberry Opticen and so if the taste is anything like that I am very excited to try it...

thecityalive
05-21-2012, 01:42 PM
I wasn't too keen on the Strawberry Nitrean (never knew there was a strawberry opticen)....Perhaps this formula will make me more a believer with the strawberryesque line.

I am really hyped up about the coffee flavor. I jokingly said I'd mix my morning brew with the powder lolz (that or crush a caffeine pill). I wonder if it will be a pure coffee flavor or some sort of blend with chocolate.

chris mason
05-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Pure coffee. It is, of course, sweetened.

Caffeine won't be with the initial release, but I might do a caffeinated version shortly thereafter.

chris mason
05-22-2012, 10:54 PM
Oh, and the coffee is REALLY good.

mike mcgee
05-23-2012, 06:24 AM
Can't wait for the coffee... I hope to get in on the first release.

D-RAS03
05-23-2012, 08:25 AM
Pure coffee. It is, of course, sweetened.

Caffeine won't be with the initial release, but I might do a caffeinated version shortly thereafter.

I think a coffee one would be awesome for a morning shake. You said it was good. Can you elaborate on the flavor more? Does it have a "supplement" taste?

RhodeHouse
05-25-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm a fan of Strawberry. i find if it's sweetened with Splenda it tastes better. Just my opinion.

Not a coffee guy, but I bet a lot of people would love it. Great stuff. Chris.

larsen540
05-25-2012, 08:33 PM
I am really excited about the coffee. Great idea. I havnt had a flavor yet that I havnt liked so it will have hard competition. Best protein on the market.

krazylarry
05-26-2012, 03:57 PM
I wasn't too keen on the Strawberry Nitrean (never knew there was a strawberry opticen)....Perhaps this formula will make me more a believer with the strawberryesque line.

I am really hyped up about the coffee flavor. I jokingly said I'd mix my morning brew with the powder lolz (that or crush a caffeine pill). I wonder if it will be a pure coffee flavor or some sort of blend with chocolate.

Coffee and protein powder tastes great. You don't even need cream or sweeter in it. Just make sure you used a blender if your coffee is very hot, or the protein will not mix well.

D-RAS03
05-27-2012, 07:42 PM
Coffee and protein powder tastes great. You don't even need cream or sweeter in it. Just make sure you used a blender if your coffee is very hot, or the protein will not mix well.

Got a measurent for each ingredient? What flavor protein? What do you think of putting coffee grounds straight into your shake and mixing in a blended?

krazylarry
05-27-2012, 11:14 PM
2 cups coffee, 2 scoops vanilla protein.
Coffee grounds would be terrible idea. Just make it the same was as a normal shake but swap water for coffee.

D-RAS03
05-27-2012, 11:59 PM
2 cups coffee, 2 scoops vanilla protein.
Coffee grounds would be terrible idea. Just make it the same was as a normal shake but swap water for coffee.

Thanks. I'll have to order some vanilla and give it a try.

Dank27
06-04-2012, 04:13 AM

I sometimes put a scoop of Vanilla Nitrean+ in a large Iced coffee as a creamer> Its suprisinly good

SMK41
06-28-2012, 10:20 AM
Any updates on when the new flavors will be released? I need to stock up on a few things, but I've been trying to hold off til the new flavors are released so I can save on shipping and do it all in one order. If they will be out sometime in July I have enough Nitrean and Opticen to last me, but if they won't be out til August I'm probably not going to be able to wait. I'm anxious to try the coffee flavor!