PDA

View Full Version : Protein samples? Axcel?

D-RAS03
05-28-2012, 08:10 AM
Curious why you guys don't offer some samples of the different flavors of protein. Like enough for a shake to two. To see if you like the flavor or not.

Do you only take Axcel on workout days? If you take on off days does timing matter? And that huge list of warnings scare me. I have a family history of bad hearts but I took Jacked and NO exlode in the past with no problems other than being shaky. Is Axcel a lot different than those that I should worry about? Thanks

Tom Mutaffis
05-28-2012, 09:15 AM
Curious why you guys don't offer some samples of the different flavors of protein. Like enough for a shake to two. To see if you like the flavor or not.

Do you only take Axcel on workout days? If you take on off days does timing matter? And that huge list of warnings scare me. I have a family history of bad hearts but I took Jacked and NO exlode in the past with no problems other than being shaky. Is Axcel a lot different than those that I should worry about? Thanks

Are you using the Axcel for pre-workout energy or for diet / metabolic support? If you only need the energy boost then I would not take it on non-training days, but if you are are using it for other reasons then you may want to take it daily.

If you have a family history of cardiovascular issues then you should speak with your physician before taking any supplements - especially stimulants.

D-RAS03
05-28-2012, 11:36 AM
Are you using the Axcel for pre-workout energy or for diet / metabolic support? If you only need the energy boost then I would not take it on non-training days, but if you are are using it for other reasons then you may want to take it daily.

If you have a family history of cardiovascular issues then you should speak with your physician before taking any supplements - especially stimulants.

I plan on using it for weight lose. Starting a cut and want to give it a try. Going to a doctor to ask him a question is way to expensive. No insurance.

Bako Lifter
05-28-2012, 11:47 AM
When you buy the product there is a comment section where you can ask Chris for.a sample of something you might be interested in.

D-RAS03
05-28-2012, 12:03 PM
When you buy the product there is a comment section where you can ask Chris for.a sample of something you might be interested in.

Didn't know that. Thanks

Tom Mutaffis
05-28-2012, 09:28 PM
I plan on using it for weight lose. Starting a cut and want to give it a try. Going to a doctor to ask him a question is way to expensive. No insurance.

For weight loss it would be beneficial to take your stimulants each day since they can be helpful in suppressing appetite and providing energy while dieting.

If it were me I would at least monitor my blood pressure and resting heart rate to get a general ideal of overall cardiovascular health. One option would also be a comprehensive physical at MinuteClinic (CVS) for $69, lab tests may cost more but it would probably be worth it to get cholesterol checked.

**Please note that I am not a medical professional and this post should not be taken as advice, I am simply providing insight into what I might do if faced with the same situation.

D-RAS03
05-28-2012, 10:23 PM
For weight loss it would be beneficial to take your stimulants each day since they can be helpful in suppressing appetite and providing energy while dieting.

If it were me I would at least monitor my blood pressure and resting heart rate to get a general ideal of overall cardiovascular health. One option would also be a comprehensive physical at MinuteClinic (CVS) for $69, lab tests may cost more but it would probably be worth it to get cholesterol checked.

**Please note that I am not a medical professional and this post should not be taken as advice, I am simply providing insight into what I might do if faced with the same situation.

Will do. I had blood work done not to long ago (temporary insurance) and everything came back great.

thecityalive
05-29-2012, 03:12 AM
I understand the question.

If Chris and At Large was the size of say a brand you might see in GNC, you may see that option. I don't think it is financially wise for ALN to make individual sample packs just for a taste test.

D-RAS03
05-29-2012, 08:50 AM
I understand the question.

If Chris and At Large was the size of say a brand you might see in GNC, you may see that option. I don't think it is financially wise for ALN to make individual sample packs just for a taste test.

Well I have no idea how large Atlarge is. But not make sample packs for for free just a small price would be nice.

chris mason
05-29-2012, 09:28 AM

If you are healthy (and that includes no underlying health issues) and not taking any medications you will be fine. With that said, if you are concerned then don't use the product. You can cut and look grab without it. It is simply an aid that can enhance your results.

We offer samples upon request when they accompany an order. We make them by hand. We don't have the ad budgets of some of the big b.s. supplement companies and thus to pay to produce thousands of samples packets just doesn't make economic sense for us.

Chris

D-RAS03
05-29-2012, 09:36 AM
If you are healthy (and that includes no underlying health issues) and not taking any medications you will be fine. With that said, if you are concerned then don't use the product. You can cut and look grab without it. It is simply an aid that can enhance your results.

We offer samples upon request when they accompany an order. We make them by hand. We don't have the ad budgets of some of the big b.s. supplement companies and thus to pay to produce thousands of samples packets just doesn't make economic sense for us.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I didn't know that you guy did samples with an order. Iv wanted to try some other flavors but didnt want to spend money on the jug and end up not liking it. So that's good news. Thanks.