PDA

View Full Version : Beach Vacation in One Week....

Ramrod
06-02-2012, 11:08 PM
Ok I've cleaned up my Diet a lot from what it was before. I've started up Cardio and been having a couple of Low Carb days a week. I've dropped 7lbs in the last 4-1/2 weeks. My Ab's have started to come in more and more each week. But now I'm just 7 days out from vacation...

Here is my Food Diary and Calories Burned...

I log everything..

myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/run2jeepn

I'm 5'10 185ish right now. I was 191ish when I started....32yrs old

I don't have a ton of money to go out and buy a bunch of expensive foods. So just the Basic's please. I've been lifting for 13yrs good. Went from 130 to 190.. 205 at my Highest about 6yrs ago.

Tips, tricks, Diet help... I would like to continue when I get back from vacation on dropping body fat % too.

Behemoth
06-02-2012, 11:50 PM
Ok I've cleaned up my Diet a lot from what it was before. I've started up Cardio and been having a couple of Low Carb days a week. I've dropped 7lbs in the last 4-1/2 weeks. My Ab's have started to come in more and more each week. But now I'm just 7 days out from vacation...

Here is my Food Diary and Calories Burned...

I log everything..

myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/run2jeepn

I'm 5'10 185ish right now. I was 191ish when I started....32yrs old

I don't have a ton of money to go out and buy a bunch of expensive foods. So just the Basic's please. I've been lifting for 13yrs good. Went from 130 to 190.. 205 at my Highest about 6yrs ago.

Tips, tricks, Diet help... I would like to continue when I get back from vacation on dropping body fat % too.

Not a whole lot that you can do in a week. If you're absolutely dead set on making the most drastic change possible at the sake of all else your best bet would probably be PSMF and then reintroduce a higher intake (especially carbs) when you get there.

You really can't lose all that much real fat in a week but if you do the above you'll deplete your muscles to some extent and lose quite of bit of weight due to water. When you bump the carbs and calories back up the weight you regain will appear to be muscular without losing any lean appearance (or even looking leaner).

Biggest problem is this really doesn't work for a whole week. You'll likely gradually lose this contrast over the course of the week... especially if you plan to have any fun on your vacation and enjoy some casual meals and relaxed living.

joey54
06-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Only thing to worry about at this point is what box of condoms to buy.