PDA

View Full Version : RESULTS while cutting?

D-RAS03
06-14-2012, 10:44 AM
Ok I need to make weight at 170lb. I'm 200lb now. While Im cutting all my macros I only need around 170gr of carbs now. When I take RESULTS everyday that gives me almost 1/3 of my carbs for the day. Should I stop the RESULTS? Does it help me or hinder me for my cut? Any input would be great thanks.

Behemoth
06-14-2012, 11:43 AM
If you have the room to keep in your diet then do so. It will not hinder you, it will help you retain your muscle.

D-RAS03
06-14-2012, 12:17 PM
If you have the room to keep in your diet then do so. It will not hinder you, it will help you retain your muscle.

Is it the creatine that helps maintain the muscle or the HMB? I have a lot of creatine 500 left over. Keeping RESULTS in my diet is becoming difficult. Seems near the end of the day I'm near if not over my carb intake for the day and still 60gr or more protein behind where I want to be.

Behemoth
06-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Is it the creatine that helps maintain the muscle or the HMB? I have a lot of creatine 500 left over. Keeping RESULTS in my diet is becoming difficult. Seems near the end of the day I'm near if not over my carb intake for the day and still 60gr or more protein behind where I want to be.

Post your diet including portions.

D-RAS03
06-14-2012, 01:08 PM
Post your diet including portions.

That would be kinda hard. But I usually have an Opticen shake with milk for breakfast. Then around one pound chicken with two cups of brown rice(messed up on this one as I didn't take into account rice doubles in size) Eat Half for lunch and the rest for dinner. RESULTS shake. Other days in place of chicken I will have steak. It really revolves around this mostly. My diet kinda sucks. I'm working on that now. But it seems carbs are so much easier to get than protein. I'm sure this isn't exactly what your looking for but it's the best I can do.

Tom Mutaffis
06-14-2012, 01:20 PM
That would be kinda hard. But I usually have an Opticen shake with milk for breakfast. Then around one pound chicken with two cups of brown rice(messed up on this one as I didn't take into account rice doubles in size) Eat Half for lunch and the rest for dinner. RESULTS shake. Other days in place of chicken I will have steak. It really revolves around this mostly. My diet kinda sucks. I'm working on that now. But it seems carbs are so much easier to get than protein. I'm sure this isn't exactly what your looking for but it's the best I can do.

Is the goal of your diet to decrease body fat?

You could mix Results with protein and use it as an MRP in the morning (rather than the opticen/milk shake). You may also want to swap out some of the brown rice in favor of broccoli or other greens.

Are you supplementing with any fats (fish oil)? Also, do you take a multi?

D-RAS03
06-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Is the goal of your diet to decrease body fat?

You could mix Results with protein and use it as an MRP in the morning (rather than the opticen/milk shake). You may also want to swap out some of the brown rice in favor of broccoli or other greens.

Are you supplementing with any fats (fish oil)? Also, do you take a multi?

The goal is to get rid of bodyfat and hope to keep as much muscle as possible. I didn't think of mixing the results with just protein. Good idea. I do take fish oil and I was taking multi-plus but quit taking it as I'm taking ETS and my system can't handle that much magnesium.

NITF
06-14-2012, 01:55 PM
...my system can't handle that much magnesium.
What is your specific issue with magnesium?

D-RAS03
06-14-2012, 01:59 PM
What is your specific issue with magnesium?

Upset stomach

larsen540
06-15-2012, 11:43 AM
I would consider backloading as an option and using results with that program. Unless you need to cut right away that would be my suggestion

ScottYard
06-20-2012, 04:04 PM
I would consider backloading as an option and using results with that program. Unless you need to cut right away that would be my suggestion

I do this and have great results.

Behemoth
06-20-2012, 05:42 PM
Aye. I've been cutting and the two scoops I take post workout would unquestionably be the last 50g of carbs that I would personally eliminate. I almost never diet with carbs near that low anyways but just saying that if I were then you would still be hard pressed to get me to eliminate the results.