PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Lilly Seminar - Rochester, NY - July 21st and 22nd

gmen5681
06-19-2012, 05:52 PM
Saturday (July 21) will be a morning and afternoon session. About 6 hours total. Start at 9 go til 12, have lunch from 12-1 (not provided) then 1-4. covering squats, deadlifts, how to implement a training cycle and how to set realistic goals. Brandon will have packets for everyone as well to follow along.

Sunday (July 22) will be three hours 9-12 and we will cover the bench and at lunch (not provided) we can do a casual question and answer deal.

The cost is only $100. I need that money NO LATER THAN Sunday June 24. If i do not have the money from you by that date you will be dropped from the seminar list.

We still have 5 spot available. First come first serve.

The location is at PrecisionSSD (http://www.precisionssd.com/) in Webster, NY, which is a suburb of Rochester. There is a motel close to the gym if you are from out of town.

Cards
06-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Great, the one time a seminar is somewhere close to where I live I'm going to be out of town that weekend, figures.

blah

gmen5681
06-20-2012, 10:43 AM
Great, the one time a seminar is somewhere close to where I live I'm going to be out of town that weekend, figures.

blah

sorry, wish you could make it. where are you located?

Cards
06-20-2012, 10:59 AM
Buffalo

gmen5681
06-21-2012, 04:43 PM
I am just getting an feel for an idea. A lot of people cant make the seminar because of the dates. Also it is 2 weeks prior to the RPS meet on Aug 4th, so people are not interested in doing it and changing things up so close to the meet.

I just talked to Brandon Lilly about pushing it back to August 18-19, which is still a weekend. but its 2 weeks after the meet so those of you that are doing the RPS meet should be well rested and ready to start your programming for the next meet, which is the best time to learn new cues and weaknesses.

Let me know if that works better for anyone else.

thank you

Please pass this on, think about it, and get back to me ASAP.