View Full Version : What's a drip pan?

06-16-2002, 04:10 AM
Can some explain to me what a drip pan looks like, I may have it in the kitchen?

06-16-2002, 02:51 PM
A drop pan is a large shallow metal pan that Budiak should have put under his car when he climbed under it to work on it.

Its also something that you cook meat in so you can collect the drippings(the meat is usually raised up on a metal rack, or suspended by midgets over the pan)