PDA

View Full Version : I'm curious about something, if you all can help.

Toomuchtoolove
07-09-2012, 07:57 PM
I've heard different opinions on this but I've heard that you shouldn't eat after a certain time then I've heard that it doesn't matter. So, someone shoot me the truth.

Alex.V
07-09-2012, 07:58 PM
Doesn't matter.

Some people will swear until they're blue in the face that it does, but they're wrong.

Toomuchtoolove
07-09-2012, 08:02 PM
That's what I thought! Thanks!

JohnnyRingo
07-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Matter for what? Matter for health? no. Matter for maintaining low bf%? yes. Don't eat pasta and chug milk before bed if you want to stay lean. But, I eat all day right up until bed (sometimes 5 a.m.). I just try to eat only meat and veggies past 11 or so.

Behemoth
07-10-2012, 11:24 AM
I only eat late at night.

FearFactory
07-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Matter for what? Matter for health? no. Matter for maintaining low bf%? yes. Don't eat pasta and chug milk before bed if you want to stay lean. But, I eat all day right up until bed (sometimes 5 a.m.). I just try to eat only meat and veggies past 11 or so.

I think it is funny how people think that food is just instantly processed.

evilxxx
07-10-2012, 03:42 PM
If i eat before 8pm i will get up at 2-3am hungry!

Alex.V
07-11-2012, 11:38 AM

Carbs right before bed do not make you fat.

FearFactory
07-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Carbs right before bed do not make you fat.

Yes..

Digestion...not instant. Food is still in your gut while sleeping even if you didn't eat for hours. Hell, there is a diet methodology that is based on eating all your carbs at night before bed that is meant to keep fat off while trying to gain muscle.

I am not innocent, in that I used to think the same thing...but when you're new it is hard to figure out what is wrong or right on the intertubez.

Thank god for people like you that are active in spreading good information.