PDA

View Full Version : Backloading supplements

vdizenzo
08-04-2012, 08:20 AM
I just wanted to thank Chris for the new BCAA flavors. Going carb free into all my training sessions makes it essential that I get BCAA's in while lifting. I take a heaping scoop of BCAA powder (watermelon is my favorite right now) and a scoop of creatine. It mixes up no problem and tastes great.

I think this little tweak in my nutrition/supplemenation plan has helped immensely.

larsen540
08-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Vin I have done the exact same thing and thanks to Chris and this Great company I am able to backload and be super low carb going into workouts but have the BCAA's in the tank.

ScottYard
08-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Are you taking the BCAA Plus while you train? I have been adding them in with my results and nitrean for my PWO shake but Im always open to another idea.

larsen540
08-12-2012, 12:17 PM
Scott I have been taking BCAA pre workout like 40 mins prior and then again post workout. I feel that sometimes I go into training wanting to eat of course. And the BCAA just help out me over until the workout is done. I also think that it is good to supplement in the days that im just not getting in enough protien for the day. Post workout it tastes great and then I follow that up with either results or creatine mono by ALN along with BCAA.

chris mason
08-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Sounds like a good plan. Thanks guys!

vdizenzo
08-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Are you taking the BCAA Plus while you train? I have been adding them in with my results and nitrean for my PWO shake but Im always open to another idea.

I have been taking the BCAA's and creatine during training.

D-RAS03
08-14-2012, 09:35 PM
I have been taking the BCAA's and creatine during training.

After I read your op I started adding creatine 500 with my BCAA+ and have noticed a good change. Really amped my workouts. If you have any other helpful tips like this please share.

ScottYard
08-19-2012, 07:37 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. In gonna switch things up.

hunter89
09-03-2012, 08:03 PM
When exactly are you supposed to take BCAA? I read this thread and the directions for it, but was still unsure if it's supposed to be used as a pre workout or post workout. Thanks for any help.

chris mason
09-03-2012, 08:11 PM
You can use it both, but if you are consuming a protein shake PWO then is isn't necessary. You should always use it pre-workout.