PDA

View Full Version : weight loss supplement?

bgb1990
08-04-2012, 08:50 AM
i am looking to get a supplement for weight loss and have been debating between either hot rox extreme and EXT sports Stim 10. i've read reviews and info on both but each website seems to favor one or another. anyone have experience with either or both and able to weigh in?

Jonathan E
08-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Don't get it. Haha I have no experience with weight loss pills, but thats for a reason.

ScottYard
08-05-2012, 12:55 PM
I like AXCEL from Atlarge for fat loss. it is also great PreWO to get the engine moving. AXCEL paired with Nitrean and results daily will up the lean mass while eating clean.

dailychump
08-30-2012, 12:42 AM
Well there are lots of weight loose supplement product but I don't want to suggest you. Supplement have side-effect. If you want to loss your weight you should do exercise regularly. Exercise have no side-effect. I am sure you will loss your weight within a month.

chris mason
09-02-2012, 06:32 PM
i am looking to get a supplement for weight loss and have been debating between either hot rox extreme and EXT sports Stim 10. i've read reviews and info on both but each website seems to favor one or another. anyone have experience with either or both and able to weigh in?

Why are you looking for a supplement? In other words, what else are you doing?