PDA

View Full Version : LMG8 On line Journal

lmg8
06-16-2002, 08:18 PM
This is my first entry. I have been running on and off for about 2 years. I haven't really been big in to lifting. This summer I joined a great gym. I have been lifting for since about May 8th. I took about a week off last week but have been gotten back into this week. I have a program designed from a trainer. I REALLY need to work on my eating habits...I am really looking into getting more toned... I am open to any sugguestions... and I hoping that this site keeps me motivated... Thanks in advance...
This was taken from someone else's journal

Sleep: way too much

Nutrition:
small ice cream
grilled chicken breast
cheeseburger and some steak
protein shake

Pill Junkie
2 vitimins
2 carb and sugar busters
2 fat eridicators

Notes:
did arms at the gym and ran 1.25 miles easy day

InferiorDesign
06-16-2002, 08:46 PM
What are your goals, welcome, and good luck with the journal

lmg8
06-16-2002, 09:01 PM
My goals are to be skinner but TONED, i used to do gymnastics and other sports but than I went away to college and stopped being so active, so I am trying to get back in to great toned shaped.

Unfortunetly I am VERY new at lifting, and not sure of any of the terms or anything else, so please bear with me as a learn.

Hope I answered your question and thanks for making me feel welcomes...:D

lmg8
06-17-2002, 01:11 PM

Nutrition:
protein shake
vanilla coffee
cottege cheese
chicken fingers
protein shake

Pill Junkie
2 vitimins
2 carb and sugar busters
2 fat eridicators

Notes:
shitty leg day, no cardio
hoping tomorrow to do shoulders (ICK and run)

stantheman
06-17-2002, 01:19 PM
I am also trying to maximise my summer. Before heading beck to school, where college life is anything but a healthy lifestyle.

lmg8
06-18-2002, 08:15 AM

Nutrition:
protein shake
krispy creme doungut ( GOD DOES MY DIET SKILLS SUCK!!! but i am resisting the pizza my office is ordering )
cottege cheese
sm bad cheese doritos tuttut
grilled chicken
steak and cheese hoagie with western sauce and lettece
OK FEEL FREE TO YELL

Pill Junkie
lost my pill case !!!! have some extra's at home but i still have them so i can't take them at work :(

Notes:
slept in and didn't go to the gym FINALS week always KILLS MY work out ... :( suppose to go on wensday with my sister hopefully we will...tuttut

lmg8
06-20-2002, 10:12 AM

Nutrition:
pretzels,
cheese ravaoli
sausage

Pill Junkie
1 carb
1 vitimin
1 fe

Notes:
NO WORK OUT

lmg8
06-20-2002, 10:15 AM
Sleep: Just Right

Nutrition:
cookie dough
chicken tenders
onion rings

Pill Junkie
1 vitamin
1 carb blocker

Notes:
finished my legs and ran for 22 minutes, felt so go to go back and get in the work out, also did ball ab work

Mystic Eric
06-20-2002, 02:14 PM
You need to replan your nutrition.

lmg8
06-21-2002, 01:15 PM

Nutrition:
630 calories
potatos
tender roast sandwich
chicken breast grilled
mushroom rice

Pill Junkie
1 carb buster
1 vitamin
1 FE

Notes:
day off going to gym tomorrow

GeneticallyGifted
06-21-2002, 01:31 PM
lmg8, not to flame you or to jump on your case but you diet seems to be slight on the junkfood side. That is the main ingredient in this game. Hope you get it together soon. We will support you efforts.

lmg8
06-21-2002, 01:53 PM
Monstar and AFreakyMutation,
I know I pmmed you seperately regarding this, but you both seem to point at my faults, yet didn't offer any suggestions for improvement, if everyone is here to support each other, than offering improvement, as well as any knowledge you could share to help improve the person is just as important as pointing out their faults. just some food for thought...

GeneticallyGifted
06-21-2002, 03:26 PM
The system of eating clean would be good.

Complex Carbs
Lean Meats
Less Fats

That would be the basics.
Foods that you should take in?
Fish
Chicken Breast
Lean Red Meat
Veggies
Skim Milk
Oatmeal
Brown Rice
Wild Rice
Broccoli
Egg Whites
Wheat Bread

I'm trying to provide some solutions.

lmg8
06-22-2002, 10:50 AM
Sleep:PERFECT AMOUNT !!

Nutrition:
sm bowl of special K
grilled chicken breast rubbed with spices
rice a roni
turkey club
small fries

Pill Junkie
none yet

Notes:
arms and back and abs at the gym and a 1.60 mile run

MonStar
06-22-2002, 10:57 AM
lmg8-
Good point man. I deleted my post and again I apologize for being negative. Good luck with your journal!! I am curious what are your goals - are you going more for fat-loss or muscle-gain? :):)

MS

lmg8
06-22-2002, 12:17 PM
Thanks Monstar, My goals are more of a fat loss, I was given some info about Keto but I am not a 100% how I feel about that... http://www.solid.net/lowcarb/lylemcd/ my goals, I haven't really given too much thought to them although I do have about 6 weeks to get in kick ass shape for my Vegas/ So Ca trip with my best friend from my freshman year of college :) (PARTYING LIKE ROCK STARS!!!) THUS meaning I have to fit my 5'1 136 lbs body in a bikini, I am bottom heavy, so... any advice will gladly be taken... other than that I just want to firm up, and have a little bit of definetion, ( i don't want to be bigger than the frat boys I am friends with at college, I already hit harder than they do :) ) so.. hope it clears it up..

Budiak
06-22-2002, 12:55 PM
Oh crap its a chick.

You still need to do more upper body work, eat less junk food, and use a spell check.

Budiak
06-22-2002, 05:54 PM
Sorry if I've offended you LMG, but please notice that I did not point at my crotch when I was finished speaking.

Allie
06-23-2002, 05:30 AM
Glad your starting to get everything ironed out in your diet! I know for sure a few of the ladies around here have been struggling with that (I am one). If you are interested in doing a keto diet, use the search function and start doing some research. If you have questions a lot of people her can probably help you. Best of luck! :)

the doc
06-23-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by lmg8
My goals are to be skinner but TONED, i used to do gymnastics and other sports but than I went away to college and stopped being so active, so I am trying to get back in to great toned shaped.

Unfortunetly I am VERY new at lifting, and not sure of any of the terms or anything else, so please bear with me as a learn.

Hope I answered your question and thanks for making me feel welcomes...:D

allow me to copy a post from one of your fellow females

oh and "Mr. 30 reps to tone".....heh. remember that puerto rican girl trainer i was telling you about? well i decided to amuse myself by asking the various trainers for tips. SO i asked one of the "better" trainers what would be the fastes way to cut:

him: what you need to do is a fullbody workout 4 times a week.
me: yeah? what's the rep range on that?
him: you should 20-30 reps.
me: really? i'm doing 6-8 now..
him: do you wanna put on muscle??
me: yeah...as much muscle as possible.
him: but you'll get bulky!
me: no i won't man.....i'm a chick, i don't have the testosterone i need for that.
him: yeah, you're right a woman won't put on a lot of muscle without some help, but what you should do is tone. 20-30 reps, and you'll make the muscles hard, but they will be small. that's what you want.
me: well thanks for your input. i appreciate it.

then i went and had a good chuckle with one of the guys who know's the deal.

as you can see tryska well sums up what you need to be doing.

There is no such thing as toned (in the context you speak of)
What you want is to lower your bodyfat.
How to achieve this? Eat clean whole food, not the garbage you're currently eating-nuts, meats, whole grains like oats, no processed foods (or as little as possible). Lift as heavy and hard as you can. You'll not be larger then the phrat boys (why the hell are you hanging with phrat boys anyway) as you do not have testosterone.

Post your workout- what exercises you're doing... I have a feeling this trainer gave you one of these "toning" routines that are useless. Most trainers are useless.

lmg8
06-23-2002, 01:23 PM
Sleep:PERFECT AMOUNT !!

Nutrition:
hot dog
bacon cheese burger
chicken

Pill Junkie
none yet

Notes:
LEGS
leg press
leg extensions
leg curls
calf press
ABS
wall abs
ball abs
decline abs
RAN 1.50 miles
sorry if i have the terms wrong I will see if I can get my chart ect...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Doc thanks for posting, I have curently been doing 3 -4 sets with 12 reps in a set, I guess I need to up that a bit... thanks for the info...

the doc
06-23-2002, 02:30 PM
nutrition - hot dog?

good lord woman! How do you survive?

stantheman
06-24-2002, 07:45 AM
Looks like you are really sticking to your work out routine, diet could use some help. Hotdogs are definately bad, keep tryin. The foods afreakymutation recomends will help you reach your goals you have set for the summer, they are not that hard to incorperate in to your diet.

lmg8
06-24-2002, 10:27 AM
Sleep: Just Right

Nutrition:
protien shake
chicken

Pill Junkie
1 FE
1 vitamin
1 cb
Notes:
did shoulders, and ran 1.50 miles

Budiak
06-25-2002, 03:58 AM
ot dog
bacon cheese burger
chicken

What the **** is this ****? Are you trying to lose weight or something? 630 calories in a day? If you keep eating like this, I'm just going to stop posting in here. I will stop caring. And when Budiak pulls out of a neighbood, the city DIES.

Dont do this to me. Dont do this to yourself.

Mystic Eric
06-25-2002, 04:03 AM
Lmao. Budiak is my hero.

lmg8
06-25-2002, 08:37 AM
June 25
Sleep: too much

Nutrition:
green beans
ice cream
Pop corn
grilled portabella mushroom sandwich

Pill Junkie
1 FE
1 Vitamin
1 CB

Notes:
just did a cardio day... and it was crappy at that stomach was totally acting up... 1.25 mile run :(

lmg8
06-25-2002, 04:08 PM
so my diet totally blows... I have no will power... it just sucks.. I know that I am going to be in Cali in 6 FREAKING weeks and that isn't enought time for anything DRAMAMTIC... so I am trying to cut calories every chance i get ( YET I GET THESE GOD AWFUL CRAVINGS and all I CAN THINK ABOUT IT THESE FOODS) LIKE i have healthy food... I am so frustrated...

sorry just needed to vent...
i am hoping if i work out 5-6 days a week I will at least gain some muscle and not be so flabby :(

the doc
06-25-2002, 04:19 PM
well eating only green beans and ice cream as you only meals will result in a) your body metabolism being thrown into a starvation mode- making next to impossible to lose fat nor gain muscle, and b) making you lose muscle mass, further fuking up any propects for fat loss.

Budiak
06-25-2002, 09:32 PM
Cutting calories down to less than a thousand a day is a recipe for disaster. Dont eat any less than like, I'd say 1500 a day. All you are doing is starving yourself. Know what happens when you starve yourself?

Your body starts retaining water.
Your brain stops getting the nutrients it needs, so you start to lose track of things, forgetting stuff, and watching Kevin Smith films.
Your body realizes that it is being starved, so it hangs onto every calorie you ingest and STORES IT. That means fat.
Your lack of carbs reduces energy stores, causing lethargy.
Your lack of dietary fats and protein stunts your ability to create new cells, so your workouts are all for naught.
You risk passing out during exertion.
Your hair begins to look scraggly and nappy because it is not getting the vitamins necessary for proper growth.
Your skin will look sickly.
Your nails look nasty, and possibly turn green or yellow.
The Lucky Charms Leprachaun will start mocking you.
When you get to California and start eating, you will blow up like a balloon and all those thin clothes will be like saran wrap. And no, it wont look good.

Six weeks is a long time. If I wanted to, and my metabolism is pretty gat-damn slow, I could probably cut down from 12% body fat to about 7%. It is not impossible to lose weight, and a month and a half is not a starvation situation. Please, start by asking some questions about diet.

Here's some guidelines.
Multiply your weight by 12. Eat that many calories. Eat 45/35/20 carbs/protein/fat
YES YOU HAVE TO EAT FAT
That ratio always worked for me, but other advice is welcome.
Foods like skinless chicken breast, lean beef, peanut butter for fat, whole wheat bread, oatmeal, skim milk. These are all great foods to eat while trying to lose weight. Everything you've read in Cosmo, Madamoiselle and Ym is complete BULLSHIT. Dont listen to any of it. Dont do a million leglifts. You cant spot reduce. Men dont care about your friends. 30 reps wont tone. Alcohol isnt as fattening as white bread.

Good lord, I've worked up quite a sweat.

While you are in CA, visit me. I'm in Sacramento and I'm very lonely.

stantheman
06-26-2002, 07:00 AM
As Budiac stated 6 weeks is plenty of time. Instead of starving eat better foods and exercise. Also drink lots of water. Starting a diet is tough but once it is established it really is not that bad. IF you stick to a good diet and exercise you will really suprise yourself.

Pup
06-26-2002, 07:07 AM
Preach on brotha!

the doc
06-26-2002, 07:12 AM
amen budiak!

lmg8
06-26-2002, 10:05 PM
June 25
Sleep: too much

Nutrition:
1 1/2 bagles
chicken tenders
protien shake

Pill Junkie
1 FE
1 Vitamin
1 CB

Notes:
nothing

lmg8
06-27-2002, 08:17 AM
June 27
Sleep: not quite enough

Nutrition:
1 Bagel with Lox
1 bagel at work 12:40ish
crab stuffed mushrooms with lobster sauce :) YUMMY !!
3 cheese raviloi
wedding soup

Pill Junkie
1 FE
1 Vitamin
1 CB

Notes:
legs, abs, and 1.60 mile run :) GREAT GYM DAY !!!

the doc
06-27-2002, 08:28 AM
is that all you ate?

Budiak
06-28-2002, 05:42 AM
She's eating more, and she's eating a little better.

May I request what you eat, at what time of day?
etc, breakfast...and you better not tell me that you dont eat breakfast. You should at least drink a pint of 1% milk and eat some toast(with natty peeb) for bruffiss. Its fast and good for you.

Allie
06-28-2002, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by Budiak
Everything you've read in Cosmo, Madamoiselle and Ym is complete BULLSHIT. Dont listen to any of it.

tuttut Don't be calling Cosmo bullshit tuttut

Other than that listen to him ;)

lmg8
06-28-2002, 06:26 AM
June 28
Sleep: little bit too much enough

Nutrition:
1 slice of wheat bread ( 8:30 am)
2 slices of wheat bread with Peanut Butter (1 pm)
2 handfulls of shredded wheat PLAIN ( 1:30)
pasta with extra grilled chicken, mushrooms (6pm)

Pill Junkie
1 CB
1 Vitamin
Notes:
arms, back and abs at the gym ran 1.61 miles

lmg8
06-28-2002, 04:15 PM
hmm I have a question for all of y'all... what do you do about cravings... do you give in, not give in, I was just curious..... also I wanted to thank everyone for being so helpful and patience with me all of your advice has helped tremendously... THANK YOU !!!

Tryska
06-28-2002, 04:27 PM
depends on what i'm craving. i have substitutes that fit into my dietary protocols that i use. I typically only get cravings when i'm pre-menstrual tho.

I think part of your issue is that your not getting enough calories throughout your day so your diet is shot to sh*t by the end of it because you are getting cravings for whatever, and give in, because your body really is hungry.

lmg8
06-28-2002, 04:41 PM
I haven't been giving in but I am PMS-ing HARD CORE ( a Long distance phone phone comerical brings on the water works.. sometimes I hate being a girl) what I have been doing is having about 36 oz of water waiting to see if I really want it and 9/10 times I don't.. I was just curious about what other do... sorry I probably should have posted this on Diet forum... sorry about that tuttut

Tryska
06-28-2002, 04:55 PM
are you eating at least 2000 cals a day?

are you eating every 2-3 hours, planned food?

if so, then when you get a craving, you know it's pms, and can choose to give into it, and arrange the rest of your day accordingly, or plan the pms into your diet, and substitue a healthier version of the thing you crave......or decide that those pms days are your cheat days. I've used all of those tactics at one time or another..

PowerManDL
06-29-2002, 01:56 AM
Is that why you gave into steak and evil food? :angel:

At any rate Lianne, she's correct. You should be eating at LEAST 2000 cals a day (that goes for ALL you females), and making sure its decent food. Bread isn't cutting it. You need foods higher in protein and vit/min content in general.

The "body fat" (which I'm quoting b/c I know your "fat" isn't as bad as you want us to believe) will take care of itself with hard training and decent diet.

Pup
06-29-2002, 06:23 AM
...something i forgot to mention last night, when you are on the days 7-9 of the carb rotation, don't do any cardio, your cals will be low enough, remember, anything under 1200 cals will shut down the metabolism.

lmg8
06-29-2002, 10:11 AM
JUNE 28 2002

Nutrition:
3 Scrambled eggs 11 am ( 12 g fat)
peanut butter granola bar 1 pm ( 20 g carbs)
steamed brocoli, with chicken ( got it from the weight watchers section of the Chinese resturant, did use a little bit of sauce but i dipped not drowned my food in it) 6pm
chicken and veggie enchalauda (sp)

Pill Junkie
1 vitamin
1HC
1 CB
1 Fe

Notes:
took the day off and slept in :redface: will go to the gym tomorrow
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
spent some time last night checking out the board and chatting to people and I got some AWESOME advice from just_a_pup, so sunday I will be venturing to the grocery store to get some healthy food...THANK YOU JUST_A_PUP
PowerManDL - thanks for the advice as well...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Everyone one else, thank you so much for all your support and help, I can't get over how much knowledge everyone has, as well as how much everyone helps each other, I am so glad that I found this ...

the doc
06-29-2002, 10:13 AM
:clap:

scambled eggs, a real meal!!!

looks like you guys set her straight!

Tryska
06-29-2002, 08:29 PM
*lol* dl...steak is the king of foods....as for the rest of that stuff...had i eaten that day?

Budiak
06-30-2002, 01:37 AM
Scrambled eggs, word up.

But still, baby girl, you are only eating about 500-800 calories. That is not enough to LIVE! SLAVES eat more than you do!

Seriously, its not healthy.

Soon you'll find yourself walking through a tight hallway, lit flourescent red, surrounded by foil heart balloons, the walls lined with razor blades with the sound of children singing resonating through your head, and not a door in sight.

Where will you be? CRAZY! Freak. You'll be living the Budiak Experience. Eat more, or be damned to my existence.

Eat peanut butter on toast with a WHOLE GLASS of skim or 1% milk for breakfast.

For lunch, eat a tuna or turkey breast sandwich on wheat bread with a glass of milk. Yes, a whole glass.

Snack, eat some sort of fruit. A banana,apples are better, oranges also good.

Eat some sort of meat, a vegetable, and a good amount of carbs for dinner. No carbs after 6pm=cosmo bullshit. You need to eat, or the children will sing.

lmg8
06-30-2002, 09:16 AM
JUNE 30 2002

Sleep: 5.30 hours or so

Nutrition:
1/2 plain bagel with lox 5:30 am
1/2 bagel with lox 11 am
2 pieces of chicken ( skin and breading removed leg) 4:30
sm mashed potatoes 4:30
1 slice of bread 4:30
nuts unsalted 9:30
3 ravailos ( bad bad bad ) 11

Pill Junkie
1 vitamin
1HC
1 CB
1 Fe

Notes:
planning on legs and a run feel like butt because i was out at a club till 530 am and twisted my knee :( hopefully the tylenol will kick in soon... :(
went to the gym... added weight to my hack squat as well as my leg press, that was cool, no cardio today, knee was too messed up, :(
off to a family picnic where i am sure all they will have is fried chicken and other incredibly unhealthy stuff, on a postivie note, I lost enough weight to fit in to my 15 y/o baby sisters guess skirt :) yay ( sorry not a huge accomplishment but to me it is :) )

Budiak
07-01-2002, 02:22 AM
There you go, thats a lot better for nutrition. You're eating more. But you have to eat good stuff when you eat, like is that bagel a whole wheat or Rye bagel or is it white? White bagels are indistinguishable from sugar to the body.

As for the raviolis, they're not as bad as you think, unless its Chef Boyardee. Raviolis have plenty of good carbs, protein, good vitamins and shiz from the sauces and spinach filling(if they're spinach), or protein and minerals from the meat filling. If its a cheese filling, you're not screwed.
Dont get down.

Drink more water.

lmg8
07-01-2002, 06:34 AM
July 1 ONE MONTH TILL THE CALIFORNIAN ADVENTURE !!!!!

Sleep: 1- 730ish laid back down for 30 minutes before going to lift

Nutrition:
1/2 cup of oats with 2 TBSP of natural PB ( 8:30 am )
1 L of water at 9 am
Shake 11: 05
handful of nuts 2pm
grilled chicken 3 pm
nuts 7 pm
mike's hard lemon aid and a shot of tequilla to get through a date

bad bad bad
Pill Junkie
1 FE
1 Vitamin
1 CB
1 HC

Notes:
some what crappy work out had a short run but still felt good to do something !!
1.35 mile run
shoulders and abs

Budiak thanks for the advice, and hope to see ya in Cali ;)
The Docc, thanks for all the PM's you insight was awesome hope to hear from you soon
Allie- hope you have a kick butt week !! Stay strong I will talk to you soon !!!
PUP thanks for all your help, hope you had a good day!!!

lmg8
07-02-2002, 10:17 AM
July 2

Sleep: 1:30- 730ish laid till 10 so probably too much

Nutrition:
whole wheat english muffin with Peanbut butter natural 730am
protien shake add natural Peanut Butter 11 am
nuts 2 pm
vanilla protein bar 4 pm
spicy grilled chicken 6pm
ceral bar 7

Pill Junkie
1 FE
1 Vitamin
1 CB
1 HC

Notes:
skipped the gym today do to a RAGING headache from the tequilla shot I did, i would have much rather stayed home and gotten sleep than gone out on this date at least that way I could have made it too the gym :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Pup
07-02-2002, 05:28 PM
Diet is looking good...much better food choices :)

Alex.V
07-02-2002, 05:30 PM
Awesome. MUCH better diet. :)

Allie
07-02-2002, 05:40 PM
Way to go! SO far your diet has really shaped up :) Keep at it and you can never have too much sleep ;)

the doc
07-02-2002, 05:47 PM
are you the same person who started this journal ? :scratch:

;)
nice work

lmg8
07-02-2002, 05:53 PM
yup it is me, I have been doing pretty good huh:) thanks for all your support !!!

Budiak
07-02-2002, 08:12 PM
AHA! The plan is working! Soon you'll be totally buff and hot, and you'll be checking me out at the gym and I'll act like I'm ignoring you just to go home and cry myself to sleep.

Where are you going in California anyways?
Know what the best part of a California vacation is?

LEAVING!

I advise you not to come.

lmg8
07-03-2002, 06:34 AM
July 2

Sleep: 11:30 pm - 7:45 am feel all most human

Nutrition:
oats and peanutbutter 830 am
protien shake 11:30
nuts 1
grilled chicken 3
wedding soup 5
nuts 7

Pill Junkie
1 FE
1 Vitamin
1 CB
1 HC

Notes: did legs and had a crappy run damn this whole being a girl thing !!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------just wanted to say thank you to everyone for there support, and all their knowledge especially Pup The Docc ( thank you for all the PM's and insight :) Budiak and Allie !!!!

lmg8
07-04-2002, 10:41 AM
JULY 4

Sleep: 2:30- 11:45 am HUGE HEADACHE !!!!
Nutrition:
wheat bagel with lox 12
protien shake with PB 4 pm
4 cupcakes
3 pieces of chicken
chips and salsa
hot dog
NOT FINEST DAY BUT A HOLIDAY not really an excuse thou:(

Pill Junkie
1 FE
1 Vitamin
1 CB
1 HC

Notes: HAPPY 4TH OF JULY !!
no gym was closed today

Budiak
07-04-2002, 01:36 PM
You are going to eat more than that today arent you?

I advise you to consume at least three pork ribs, a hamburger, and no less than five beers today.

lmg8
07-05-2002, 08:27 AM

Nutrition:
oats and peanut butter
shake 10:30
vanillia yogurt 12:30
nuts ( YUMMY I LOVE NUTS!!) 2
cup of tuna 5
mahi mahi at 9 with caesar salad

Pill Junkie
1 hc
1 SB
1 Vitamin

Notes:
no gym over slept :mad: :mad: :mad:
stomach hates me right now from eating junk yesterday :(

Budiak
07-05-2002, 08:34 PM
A cup of tuna? Thats a lot of tuna.

Yummy.I've started to eat it again, I've got my stomach for it once more. Ever since that horrible vomiting incident...

lmg8
07-06-2002, 10:16 AM
Sleep: 1-10:30

Nutrition:
oats and peanut butter 10:30 am
honey wheat english muffin with Peanut butter 12:30
nuts 2:30
chicken 5

Pill Junkie
1 hc
1 cb
1vitamin

Notes:
been having really bad pains on my right side of my torso around the kidney area, so I slept in smore more , i am really hoping that it goes away soon!!

lmg8
07-07-2002, 10:39 AM
JULY 7 2002

Sleep: 7 am -11 am long night ...got asked to a wedding by my ex going to his home in 2 weeks to meet his family and friends from HS and we aren't even DATING !!!! this is all pending me getting off of work PLEASE PRAY I DO!!!!! And yes it is a LOOOONG story !!!

Nutrition:
peanut butter protein shake 1
1/2 piece Mahi mahi

Pill Junkie
1 FE
1 Vitamin
1 CB
1 HC

Notes:
Haven't gone to the gym in a while do to intense back and side pain to the point where sitting through a movie is torture not sure what I am going to do about it but i may try to go later tonight if not going to do some home stuff :(
never quite made the gym although i do want to thank everyone who offered help and sugguestions today thanks for listening to me be a baby!!!! Also I know NOT ENOUGHT FOOD but my tummy hurt too much to eat the idea of food made me sick :scratch:

Pup
07-07-2002, 01:16 PM
Hang in there :)

PowerManDL
07-07-2002, 03:35 PM
Lianne, what kind of pain is it? If its that bad, and unless you know what's causing it, I'd have it looked at if it keeps up.

Pup
07-07-2002, 03:39 PM
:withstupi

PowerManDL
07-07-2002, 04:28 PM
Ok, another thing-- after seeing your picture, I see I'm going to have to start treating you the same way as I do Sav, Jane, and Celestial.

YOU ARE NOT FAT AND YOU DO NOT LOOK BAD SO QUIT FEELING SO BAD ABOUT YOURSELF!!

Pup
07-07-2002, 04:49 PM
I'm with the ninja on this one...you are really attractive lianne...so stop being so hard on yourself...and you got a cute voice ;)

Allie
07-07-2002, 06:56 PM
Sorry to hear your hurting, hang in there, sounds like it could be some back tension, I also suggest seeing a Dr, it's better to be safe then sorry

Budiak
07-08-2002, 01:24 AM
Woah woah woah, picture? WTF is this crap? I dont get to see it?

I will extract payment from your hide!

the doc
07-08-2002, 05:57 AM
*ahem*

please send pics to gr22pi56@att.net

lmg8
07-08-2002, 07:12 AM
OK sorry Budiak and the doc, this picture is from my sororoity formal.... it was in March so it isn't too recent but here is the link
i am the one in the strapless dress

http://view.greetings.yahoo.com/greet/view?5VG25DRQXQ6YC

the doc
07-08-2002, 07:43 AM
holy humpy latman!

:hump::hump:

lmg8
07-08-2002, 08:54 AM
JULY 8

SLEEP 12 -9:30

DIET
Gatorade 10
chicken
peanuts

SUPPLIMENTS
1 hc
1fe
1cb
1vitamin

NOTES
no gym today THIS MAKES IT 5 DAYS IN A ROW AND I HAVE A WEDDING IN 9 DAYS!!!! due to slight head ache and back pain
also thanks to PowerMan and Just_A_Pup for listening to me last night as well as Allie and the doc for always being so encouraging.... i am hoping that tomorrow i will feel up to the gym I NEED TO GO !!!! still really don't feel like eating !!

Budiak
07-08-2002, 12:36 PM
You know what would help that headache?

Working out.

lmg8
07-09-2002, 05:43 PM
JULY 9

SLEEP 2- 730

DIET
english muffin with natural peanut butter
peanut butter shake
chicken quasidias

SUPPLIMENTS
1 hc
1cb

NOTES
Went to the fym, did abs and shoulders fine, run SUCKED SUCKED SUCKED ... still having pains, if I don't feel better come after the wedding i MAY go to a dr it is really just the right side now !!stupid body... still don't have an appiteate ( could be the stress on me right now)

lmg8
07-10-2002, 09:18 AM
JULY 10 wedding 8 days Cali 21

SLEEP 12 am- 10 am

DIET
grilled cheese 1 pm
chicken 5 pm
cheesebuger sans bun 715
handful of pretzels 9
hamburger no bun 1130
SUPPLIMENTS
1 hc
1cb
i fe

NOTES
went to the gym did abs and leg work ( I LOVE leg days :) it went ok knew there was NO way I was getting to do cardio so... that stinks... still feeling crappy.. the side pain comes and goes it is WAY more intense in the morning... and at night.. still not feeling like eating...
POWERMAN - you are the biggest sweetiepie... thank you so much for all your concern and help... you rock hope your interview went WELL like I know it did
PUP you too are a just a cutie-pa-tootie thank you too so much for everything from diet help ... to talking abotu crazy ex's you rock I am so glad that I found this board..
Allie- hang in there hun you can do it... if you need to talk , vent ect I am here...

Celestial
07-10-2002, 11:15 AM
Do you keep track of your diet, like how many cals you consume? It seems to me you dont eat enough babe.

Cackerot69
07-10-2002, 07:34 PM
yo

forgot about this....anyway yeah eat more. Don't bother tracking calories and whatever for now cuz you need to just get into a routine of eating correctly. Eat every 3 hours or so and just get a portion of protein, and a portion of carbs. Not overly important what exactly the portion is, just don't eat candy, soda, etc....obvious stuff. Have some chicken with oats....tuna on wheat....etc. When you don't want carbs just some protein and fat....chicken and pb, protein shake and pb, etc. Try to keep carbs and fat pretty much seperate though. Get your food in. Drink water. BTW, don't worry so much about running and other cardio...it should be second to lifting. Lifting is your focus. And you aren't fat, so don't act like a fat person. Don't be in too much of a hurry...just be consistent. And tell your mom I said yo ;)

Ok thats just basic **** that came off the top of my head after i scrolled about through your journal....i mighta missed something or whatever but go eat some food.

PowerManDL
07-10-2002, 07:50 PM
Who is this Crotchrot69 fellow?

lmg8
07-11-2002, 10:12 AM
JULY 8

SLEEP 12 -6:30 than 6:45-7:45

DIET
peanuts 12 pm
portabella mushrooms 3 pm
portabella mushrooms and chicken 6 pm
brocolli cheese soup 9
chicken quasadilla 9

SUPPLIMENTS
1 hc
1fe
1cb
1vitamin

NOTES
no gym was too tired ( a pathetic excuse especially since the wedding in A WEEK!!! but did some squats, lunges, ab work at home so i wasn't a total waste .... feeling ok not at a 100% yet thou
I CAN NOT FIND A DRESS FOR THEI d@#$#$@ WEDDING
and i still have huge NOT lost enough weight
ARGHHH

lmg8
07-12-2002, 08:05 AM
JULY 12

Sleep 1:20-10 still exhausted :(

Diet
Oats and Peanut Butter 10
sm piece apple pie 11
sm bag doritio
STUPID STUPID STUPID HELLO WEDDING IN 5 DAYS!!

Suppliments
1fe
1hc
1cb

Notes...
feeling like total ass and not sure why, have been EXHAUSTED for the past few days and feel like I almost have the flu want to try and go to the gym but prolly wont since i have been to tired but and legs really sore from mini home work out also stomach has been acting up any and everything i put in it makes me some what ill...

lmg8
07-13-2002, 10:25 AM
JULY 8

SLEEP 12 -9:30

DIET
chicken onion rings 11
chicken salad with honey dejion dressing, lettuce mushrooms, fries and EXTRA chicken

SUPPLIMENTS
1 hc
1fe
1cb
1vitamin

NOTES
did at home ab and leg work
squats
lunges
reverse lunges
crunches
side crunches
inner leg lifts
outter leg lifts

lmg8
07-14-2002, 08:19 AM
JULY 14

SLEEP 1-10

DIET
Oats and peanut butter
1/2 chicken salad sandwich
3 pieces of general tao ( forced by my mom :mad: :mad: )
SUPPLIMENTS
1 HC
1 FE
1CB
1 VITAMIN

NOTES
did legs at home see yesterdays notes
did shoulders and arms at the gym with 15 min on stair master

lmg8
07-15-2002, 09:24 PM
july 15

sleep enough

diet
grilled cheese
chicken

work out
did legs and abs at gym :)

notes none

lmg8
07-16-2002, 11:40 AM
Sleep good ammount 12-9

Diet
cheese and ham ( forced on me at my nonni's you know how italian gram's are)
chicken

Suppliments
1 fe
1 hc
1 cb
1 vitamin

Notes
no gym today but doing at home stuff tonight :) squats lunges ect

lmg8
07-26-2002, 04:13 PM
july 25
sleep too much 11-10 been SO TIRED

diet
popcorn
kit kat
2 choc chip cookies
chicken

pills
2 xanadrine
1 hc

work out none

FEEL LIKE CRAP

LOST 17 lbs since i started but went away for a weekend and my date made me eat got all therapist on my ass :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Budiak
08-05-2002, 10:03 PM
EAT MORE GOOD FOOD

lmg8
08-13-2002, 05:21 PM
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted a Vacation to Cali and SouthernEastern Pa have brought my diet skills down to NOTHING

on a positive note the vacations WERE INCREDIBLE !!!

Diet
popcorn
2 choc chip cookies
sm bag doritos

Work out
NONE !!!! :MAD: :mad: GYM MEMBERSHIP ENDED IF ANY ONE HAS SOME TONING STUFF FOR ME TO DO AT HOME PLEASE POST

Pills
2 xenadrine

PowerManDL
08-13-2002, 07:49 PM
Did......you..........just say..............toning?

*spazzes out in the floor*

the doc
08-14-2002, 12:06 AM
toning stuff :scratch:

lmg8
08-14-2002, 05:17 AM
first SORRY SORRY SORRY about the toning comment, as I said in a PM to PowerManDL... my gym membership ended while I was
Cali so I am hoping I can get thru the 2 weeks till I move to school....

Diet
Lean Cusine Pizza ( 3 am worked grave yard shift YUK)

lmg8
08-16-2002, 03:31 PM
diet-
twix
chips
lean cusine
twizlers
popcorn

lmg8
09-05-2002, 05:47 PM
Diet-
1 piece cinamon toast with lite margarine
1 lean cusine cheese canaloni
turkey caesar salad

OK
so it has been an ass load since i posted... i finally got all moved in to my new apt, broke up with my psuedo boyfriend, and returned to school, everyone was shocked at " how tiny i got" but I have 15 more to go... hope everyone is well.. i am just concerned that i will gain the ex weight... but i am not going to ...

the doc
09-05-2002, 06:01 PM
Ok then, tiny is bad

this isn't wannabetiny
lol

Remember, Lifting is priority # 1
...well diet is #1 also, they go hand in hand

every meal needs to look like this

A small amount of protein, a little smaller than a deck of cards
Some carbs, but no excessive.

Some good fats (from fish, nuts, or olive oil)

TRy to have every one like this

welcome back:)

lmg8
09-06-2002, 10:43 AM
SEPTEMBER 6-
ok last night went to the Matrix had
3 Raspberry stoli and 7 up
6-8 ( I totally lost count) Bacardi Silvers

woke up with the most HORENDOUS hang over ( it is a miracle I am even at work)
thus far I am eating more to deal with the hangover/shakeyness
2 pieces of wheat toast
cheese canoli

lmg8
09-09-2002, 07:18 PM
SEPTEMBER 9 2002
~ VANILLA YOGURT
~TUNA SALAD ON WHOLE WHEAT
~ SM DORITIOS
~ 2 STUFFED SHELLS WITH MUSHROOMS AND GRILLED CHICKEN

the doc
09-09-2002, 07:32 PM
much better food choices!

lmg8
10-03-2002, 04:59 PM
Ocotber 3

heathy choice pizza 290
sm cheese doritios 140
soup 50
samon 366

Pup
10-03-2002, 05:16 PM
eat woman!

the doc
10-03-2002, 05:17 PM
:omg:

is that all you ate? :eek:

lmg8
10-07-2002, 09:03 AM
October 7, 2002
i have about 10 lbs to go to be at goal weight
breakfast- none running late to work, just got new schedule and the getting up and working 9-4 is KILLING ME
Lunch- chicken and cheese hot pocket 400ISH
Dinner - PEP pizza 380*3 45 g of protien
total 1540

did lite lifting/toning ( i know word of devil but can't figure out another way to descirbe it) at the apt

PILLS
HC
multi vitamin

PowerManDL
10-07-2002, 09:40 AM
To repeat what the others said:

Eat woman!

lmg8
10-08-2002, 02:49 PM
DIET
Sweet Crumble
Pop Corn

PILLS
hc

lmg8
10-10-2002, 07:23 PM
DIET
mushroom soup
lean chicken and rice
2 pieces of kobessa and cheese
cookie dough

Pills
3 HC
1 system cleaner drink

the doc
10-11-2002, 05:52 AM
system cleaner drink :eek:

lmg8
10-11-2002, 01:57 PM
Diet
Kobesse and Cheese
Lite Pop corn
cheese and brocilli ravoli with mushroom alfrado saucce :(

PIlls
HC

lmg8
10-17-2002, 05:31 PM
Ok quick question what % of protien should i be eating... here i my diet so far
http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=lmglaus

Budiak
10-17-2002, 07:30 PM
Cookie dough! Thats what my diet has been missing! COOKIE ******* DOUGH!

COOKIE DOUGH IS THE ******* SECRET

I am done here.

*note to self, remember to eat woman.

lmg8
06-20-2007, 07:38 PM
So I'm back. I need to get my butt in gear. You guys helped alot last time. So hopefully you can help me this time.