PDA

View Full Version : Post holiday strength loss and STD question(serious)

KJDANEXT0
08-15-2012, 01:55 AM
Alright. I've just come back from a week in Lanzarote yesterday. I seem to have lost strength which is kind of annoying. I know that this is normal and all, but how long should 1 week off set me back? Should it take me the same amount of time to lift what I was lifting before?(I'm not set back too much)

Ok, now this question may seem odd, but I need some advice please. I banged and English gal from Manchester while on holidays. The durex wouldn't fit and I think she ripped it with her nails anyways. I'm assuming you all know what I did next..that's right I banged her without protection, didn't cum in her tho.

I need a check for STDs now, and I'm scared as phuck because a guy on xbox live told me that the doc is gonna put a mini umbrella up my know, then open it and tear a layer of skin off. Scary stuff. Was this guy lying or what? Will they really rip my man meat when checking me? Also, the banging happened a week ago. How soon should I get checked?

I know this isn't suitable for this forum, but please I need answers ASAP and don't know where to ask. Gotta do all this without my mother finding out too. Help!

sandcracker21
08-15-2012, 04:08 AM
ummmm....

short answer, NO

JasonLift
08-15-2012, 04:38 AM
A week shouldn't be enough time to undo any amount of consistent training. Sometimes you just have an off day.

As far as the other question, this might be bad advice, but I if I had gotten an std test after every girl I did unprotected I would of lived at the free clinic for a couple of summers.

GazzyG
08-15-2012, 08:21 AM
You wouldn't have lost any strength from one week off - you were probably just tight and stiff from lack of exercise over the holiday.

As for the other question - go get yourself checked out. They shouldn't need to stick anything up you to check for STDs.

K-R-M
08-15-2012, 10:39 AM
They probably won't stick anything in your manhood.

There's a window where they can't detect some STDs, or they're asymptomatic during that time. I would go check it out.

krazylarry
08-15-2012, 12:23 PM
They can check buy having you pee in a cup, the first stream will have any bacterial that is living in your pee hole.

Don't sweat it tho, I would be more scared of knocking a chick up than and std, short of Hep or AIDS. Next time have your own rubbers.

SEOINAGE
08-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Durex always break, do not use them!!!!!!!

KJDANEXT0
08-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll go get it checked in a few days. Better safe than sorry.

Not quite what happened that night. I tried using a medium size or something like that. Didn't fit at all. I spent a good minute trying to get it on and even asked her to put it on. Mission failed.

Sirtificate
08-15-2012, 08:32 PM

:withstupi:

krazylarry
08-15-2012, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll go get it checked in a few days. Better safe than sorry.

Not quite what happened that night. I tried using a medium size or something like that. Didn't fit at all. I spent a good minute trying to get it on and even asked her to put it on. Mission failed.

They make medium condoms?!

...now when are they going to make some extra smalls for me....