08-20-2012, 02:05 PM
Hey Guys,

Im 315lb 56in chest and 20in arm

Looking for a 2ply sdp any color

Let me know what oyu got

Thanks

JK1
08-21-2012, 01:12 AM
I have a red size 60 I've worn 5 times (including 1 meet). I'm quite a bit bigger than you--- 59-60 inch chest, 21 inch arms, and that shirt was just plain too tight for me to use. My concern is I may have stretched it enough using it, even those few times, that it may have to be tightened to fit you.

If you are interested, let me know.

Dank27
08-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Hey JK i tried sending you a PM but im not sure if its working

What would you want for the shirt? also do you have any pics? You can let me know here or email me dankowalchick@gmail.com

Thanks

robertjr93
08-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Throwing this out there I know its not what you want but I have a size 56 ace shirt almost brand new!

JK1
08-26-2012, 10:26 AM
Hey JK i tried sending you a PM but im not sure if its working

What would you want for the shirt? also do you have any pics? You can let me know here or email me dankowalchick@gmail.com

Thanks

Sorry, I usually check WBB without logging in. i've missed your message.

I'll take $250 for the SDP shipped. This shirt is essentially brand new. I can email pictures if you are interested.

I also have a brand new, never used double ply Rage X with a scoop neck and reinforced collar that fits me (sorry I don't know the exact size, I'll have to look if you are interested). I'm not sure if the arms will fit you, but it might be close. The shirt is tight on me. I bought it as a backup, so I used the other one that was the same size and never used this one. I'll take $150 for it.

I have a size 60 3 ply phenom too if you would rather have that shirt. This shirt is also brand new, never put on. I'll take $150 for it too.

Dank27
08-26-2012, 11:58 AM
Can you post pics of the 2 phenoms? Im mulling either purchasing one of these or a New Metal Jack which elitefts has for like 225 now. Thanks

JK1
08-26-2012, 06:27 PM
Can you post pics of the 2 phenoms? Im mulling either purchasing one of these or a New Metal Jack which elitefts has for like 225 now. Thanks

I'll email them to you later tonight or tomorrow.

JK1
08-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Where are you located at? If you want to see them and you aren't way off I don't have a problem bringing them somewhere within reason so you can actually see them before you make a decision.

Dank27
08-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Where are you located at? If you want to see them and you aren't way off I don't have a problem bringing them somewhere within reason so you can actually see them before you make a decision.

Im on Long Island so I do not think im to close to you lol.

JK1
08-27-2012, 09:30 AM
Im on Long Island so I do not think im to close to you lol.

No, you're not. I do have some very close friends in Queens and in New Jersey though...

I'll email you pictures later today.

JK1
08-31-2012, 05:46 PM
Dank, I haven't forgotten about the pictures. Sorry it has taken so long. The hurricane apparently knocked out my satellite internet, I haven't had access except occasional by my phone since late Tuesday/early Wednesday. I've got pictures taken, I'll email them later this evening.