PDA

View Full Version : Opticen and Meal Timing

mike mcgee
08-22-2012, 05:17 AM
For those who take Opticen PWO, I was wondering when is your next meal. I train in the evenings finishing up between 6pm - 7pm take Results with a scoop or two of Nitrean+ and then usually have dinner around an hour later. I am interested in trying Opticen+ for PWO, but don't want to eat dinner any later than 8pm. Thanks.

chris mason
08-23-2012, 10:45 PM
That is fine. What is your concern?

larsen540
08-24-2012, 12:44 PM
It depends on your diet, I carb backload. Which is awesome and all of ALN supps are perfect for it. I use Opticean after every workout right after the workout. It has high protein and the right amount of carbs. I then wait about 45 mins basically the drive home and time to change then eat again. I usally finish my workout around 645pm and start eating 730ish it isnt hard to do. I strongly reccomend the Opticean in everyones post workout supps.

mike mcgee
09-11-2012, 07:15 PM
I haven't been on the forum in a while, so I apologize for not responding sooner.

@Chris, my only concern was whether or not the Opticen would leave me feeling so full I wouldn't want to eat dinner.

@larsen, thanks. I am going to order the Opticen+. I just used up the last of my Results, so the timing is perfect.

chris mason
09-11-2012, 10:05 PM
Mike,

Just an FYI this first batch mixes very thickly! I have reduced the thickeners for the 2nd batch. If you find this first batch too thick just use 2 scoops with the recommended liquid and then 1 scoop later.