PDA

View Full Version : You gotta "WORK IT OUT"!

Pages : [1] 2

Celestial
06-18-2002, 05:27 AM
:hello:Well, here we go yet again! Third time is the charm isnt it? :nod:I love these journals because it gives everyone and insight on you and gives them a chance to help you out. My problem the last 6 months have been really staying on track....and once I get there I let myself get off, for many reasons but the one most being loosing faith in myself and getting frustrated:swear:. I know better:tuttut: than anyone that if you keep trying eventually you will suceed. I just have to follow my own words of wisdom and remember, with what you want usually means great sacrafice and nothing feels better than when you have met your goals:thumbup:. It's embarassing to keep starting these journals over and over, and to keep relapsing the last several months and literally NOT GETTING ANYWHERE . But I am proud of myself for still not giving up, it's what I want to do more than anything. I realized if you start slacking, it gets easier and easier to do, so I am setting a standard for myself. I SHOULD ALWAYS meet the standard, no slacking off anymore:tuttut:, its not worth it. Yesterday was my first day of starting the "BODY FOR LIFE" program:D. I really like it (from what I have read so far) I think it will be an excellent cutting program and yet still give me some nice toning up as well. I didn't write what I ate yesterday, but I surely will start that today. I am just setting up everything for myself. Yesterday was a full upper body workout day:strong: :) It left me exhausted, good stuff! I gained 9 pounds in the last month when i was on vacation and totally got off my working out fix. It felt so shitty and I was depressed for the whole time:cry:, I kinds went outta control and it sucked. I really dont want to let that happen again. I am gonna try and try and try some more, it's all I can keep doing. I recently started taking PAXIL a week and a half ago and it has helped me out a lot with all my problems etc, so I am finally glad I have ease with those situations. I am 216 now :( for a total of 90 pounds lost (to think I was almost at my 100 pound goal and I BLEW IT):bang:. Oh well it canc ome off again is what I keep telling myself and I can do it , just gotta keep working at it.

I leave for the gym in a little while to do 20 mins of Intense Interval cardio on and empty tummy. I will be back to log what I eat through out the day.

WannaBeStrong
06-18-2002, 06:24 AM
I am 216 now for a total of 90 pounds lost (to think I was almost at my 100 pound goal and I BLEW IT)

Blew nothing! That is a great feat! Many congratulations to you. A lot of people >300 would have given up. I admire you a great deal, please keep it up!

Celestial
06-18-2002, 08:25 AM
9:20- 20 mins of hardcore interval training cardio on the elip.

Meal 1-10:20 AM-3 egg white, handful of grapes, slice of fat free cheese.

Meal 2- 12:30 Sauteed mushrooms with a lil bit of margine. Boca burger with a slice of fat free cheese.

Meal 3- 3:30 Some grapes and a spoonful of peanut butter.

5:30- 30 mins of tough kickboxing whew!

Meal 4- 6:00 small portion of lean beef, small portion of mashed potatoes, small portion of corn, 1 bannana with PB for dessert.

Meal 5-9:11 few grapes.

Meal 6- 2 grilled chicken breasts, some grapes.

AM I EATING TO MUCH????????

Celestial
06-18-2002, 04:34 PM
Here is a pretty recent pic of me...

Celestial
06-18-2002, 04:35 PM
Ok tripod doesnt host images...didnt know here it is!

the doc
06-18-2002, 04:53 PM
damn woman that is the hottest 216 i've ever seen. ;)
:hump:

you look really good!

Jane
06-18-2002, 05:05 PM
Those are some awesome quads and calves! You do realize when the last bit of fat is gone, you've already got the muscle mass to look fantastic?! I don't think you mentioned your current body fat percentage, but it looks to me that you're not as far from your goals as you may think. :thumbup:

Allie
06-18-2002, 05:21 PM
:clap: Yeah! :clap:

I'm glad to see you back at it again! What exactly is your first goal to reach...A specific weight? Bodyfat percentage? I think you needed that time off to sort out things for yourself ;) Theres no sense of looking good if you feel terrible inside :)

Pup
06-18-2002, 08:21 PM
Lookin ace hon...i think we can still tweek the diet a bit...but all in all its a vast improvement.

Celestial
06-19-2002, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by Allie
:clap: Yeah! :clap:

I'm glad to see you back at it again! What exactly is your first goal to reach...A specific weight? Bodyfat percentage? I want to be 155 but people are saying that it may be to lean...who knows.

Tryska
06-19-2002, 07:56 AM
damn...you look great...like doc said, that is the best looking 216 i've ever seen on a woman.

umm...let's look at it this way...at 216 your muscle mass is aleady showing through......so i'm guessing if you were super heavy all of your life your carrying around more muscle then your average person to begin with, simply because it was needed. I would start aiming at BF percentages now instead of poundage on a scale. If this si what you look like at 215, 155 is gonna look like skin and bones, and i think you will sacrifice a lot of muscle to get there.

MarshallPenn
06-19-2002, 08:25 AM
155???? No way. I think you should be shooting for at least the 170's, maybe more. Hard to tell, because you're wearing a shirt, but I think what Tryska said is dead on. You look great already. What type of weight are you lifting?

Celestial
06-19-2002, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Tryska
damn...you look great...like doc said, that is the best looking 216 i've ever seen on a woman.

umm...let's look at it this way...at 216 your muscle mass is aleady showing through......so i'm guessing if you were super heavy all of your life your carrying around more muscle then your average person to begin with, simply because it was needed. I would start aiming at BF percentages now instead of poundage on a scale. If this si what you look like at 215, 155 is gonna look like skin and bones, and i think you will sacrifice a lot of muscle to get there. I know its just a mind game witht he numbers:cry: but I am trying to just go by how I look and feel for now and I feel like **** so I know I need lots more work.:rolleyes: sigh, lol

Celestial
06-19-2002, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by MarshallPenn
155???? No way. I think you should be shooting for at least the 170's, maybe more. Hard to tell, because you're wearing a shirt, but I think what Tryska said is dead on. You look great already. What type of weight are you lifting? I mix between free weights and machines as well as incorporating the "ball" into my workout for lower body day as well as well as crunches.

Did you want a pic without my shirt on? hahah Thats not happening, Ihave way to much pudge!!!!!

Celestial
06-19-2002, 08:29 AM
Ok today!

9:45- Meal 1- Banana with peanut butter, glass of milk and glass of water.

1:45 Meal 2 - 2 slices of salami, 2/2 of a chicken breast, serving of 4% cottage cheese and spoonful of peanut butter.

7:30 meal 3- veggies soup, some grapes and 2 spoonfuls of a blizzard.

9:15- Some reduced fat cheese its and some grapes.

10:00- 2 chicken breats, banan with peanut butter.

Rob(aka pup) is helping me out with my diet. I was reading about kketosis and I would love to try that but I have such a sweet tooth, ughhh so bad!

Workout- NONE I had a migraine all day:( Will do my legs tomorrow with my cardio in the morn on a empty tummy :( I hate getting up early!

The_Chicken_Daddy
06-19-2002, 08:51 AM
Jesus Christ, woman!

It's like you're disappearing a little more with every new photo you post! :eek:

:thumbup:

gregnb
06-19-2002, 03:58 PM
You're looking great!! :thumbup::thumbup: Difinetly an inspiration! Keep on going, don't give up!!

Pup
06-19-2002, 07:56 PM
You need more food...you already know this though...and make sure to add in the dietary fat...i'll have that diet written up tomorrow i think

PowerManDL
06-19-2002, 08:39 PM
I just want to say :omg:

You've done a *damn* good job and need to be proud of every bit of it. I'm with everyone else-- if you're looking like that at 216, I wouldn't even consider going less than 170-180, and even that would probably be pushing it.

So stop with the self-deprecation or I'll be forced to ninja-slap you with a ninja-trout. Like a ninja.

Maki Riddington
06-19-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by the doc
damn woman that is the hottest 216 i've ever seen. ;)
:hump:

you look really good!

*** Hell ya.

Celestial
06-20-2002, 09:55 AM
Man, I just got up and I am so tired and soooo hungry but noooo I have to go do cardio on a empty tummy errrr.....*kicks myself in the ass and outta bed*

Celestial
06-20-2002, 11:51 AM
Ok I want to die! I did my 20 mins of hardcore interval training on a empty tummy and holy cow I want to drop dead! I am drenched in sweat!

Meal one- 1:30 - 1 egg, two egg whites, lil bit of milk and some olive oil.

Meal two- 2:30- 2 eggs. 3 egg whites , lil bit of milk, olive oil, banana with peanut butter.

Total lower body workout and abs tonight!

PowerManDL
06-20-2002, 12:21 PM
Hey Celest, intervals on an empty stomach isn't the best of ideas-- intervals are fueled by glycogen. No glycogen = bad.

Celestial
06-20-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by PowerManDL
Hey Celest, intervals on an empty stomach isn't the best of ideas-- intervals are fueled by glycogen. No glycogen = bad. What happens? I am following the Body For Life program are u familiar with it? He instructs you to do that on a empty tummy.....:help:

Celestial
06-20-2002, 08:20 PM
Just got done with my lower body workout and abs woooooohoooo I am so tired though!!!

the doc
06-20-2002, 08:26 PM
no glycogen means muscle is consumed for fuel
muscle burns fatty acids while at rest so you want to have as much as possible

Celestial
06-21-2002, 09:29 AM
God I need sun! The weather has been shitty and its pissing me off so bad! I went up north and got so pale , it makes me feel crappy and lethargic is I cant lay in the sun and soak up its energy. I think I am gonna go to the tanning salon again....ugh I hate feeling lethargic.

nejar462
06-21-2002, 10:10 AM
damn you lost a lot of weight and look pretty damn good, NICE JOB. How tall are u?

Accipiter
06-21-2002, 10:11 AM
HOTTTTTTTTTT

Celestial
06-21-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by nejar462
damn you lost a lot of weight and look pretty damn good, NICE JOB. How tall are u? Thanx :) I am 5'10

Celestial
06-21-2002, 12:23 PM
I am eating like **** kinda recently, to many carbs. I want to try a keto diet....I am gonna ask pup to help me figure something out!

GeneticallyGifted
06-21-2002, 04:00 PM
Not bad at all sista. I mean you got some legs on you and they look so.....*"Stop that! You just can't go around saying things that come to mind, like what you would do to her ....OOOHHH, your doing it again!!"(Freaky Good Alter Ego Speaking to the Bad Alter Ego)

xraygirl
06-21-2002, 05:22 PM
Well, since everyone is putting in their comments, I'll pipe in too. You have done a fantastic job!!! :thumbup: What ever you are doing as far as workout goes is working. That being said, as usual, I agree with P-Man and Doc. Cardio on an empty stomach 1st thing in the a.m. is not healthy. What is the use of getting this bodacious bod if you have to sacrifice your health to get there? It's about balance. The BFL eating plan is not that bad. But I've learned that fat is not the spawn of satan, but sugar is. Also that starches, while necessary in a diet, are not needed in anywhere near the quantities perscribed by the FDA.
We're all here for you if you need any questions answered.

Celestial
06-21-2002, 07:36 PM
Thank you all for the support and comments, it means a lot to meto hear them. I had no clue that I actually had progressed to the amount you seem to think. It makes me feel good to know so and have it reinforced.

Saying that I did a pretty shitty job on my diet today, I ate way to many carbs....but its ok. Tomorrow is a new day and I wont let it get to me. I did a total upper body workout and I am feeling good:)

xraygirl
06-21-2002, 08:27 PM
It's sometimes hard to see the progress you make because you get so accustomed to looking a certain way and in your mind, that's what you see when you look in the mirror or a pic of yourself. Paradigm shift is what's in order. Look at yourself objectively and compare it to where you were.
As for the diet. Sometimes it's hormonal. I can't not stay away from dairy and starches sometimes. You're not beating yourself up over it and that's what's important. And if your 1st meal isn't the greatest, that doesn't mean that you can't pick up and eat clean the rest of the day.

Celestial
06-22-2002, 12:49 PM
I cant get off this carb kick and I start a keto tomorrow!!! WTf!!!!

Celestial
06-23-2002, 11:25 AM
God I am in so much pain from a lower body workout day I had 3 days ago!!!!! UGH....today is my PIG OUT DAYYYYY tomorrow I start my CKD with Allie monitored by Pup.

Been staying up late with my buddy Mike researching info on our families from Sicily. We are trying to get info to plan a trip etc for next summer, I CANT WAIT!!!

Celestial
06-23-2002, 06:39 PM
Me and the guy in Boston...guess it was a joke. We talked today....it ended with me telling him to go **** himself and I never want to speak to him again :cry:

Celestial
06-24-2002, 09:44 AM
Today is the first day of my CKD. This is really going ot be hard. I am going to have to really disapline myself a lot more......I hope I get some good results!

Allie
06-24-2002, 03:10 PM
I'm feeling you on that, I was fine all day but I want carbs for dinner :cry:

Celestial
06-24-2002, 05:24 PM
I DONT WANT CARBS!! Funny thing is I am barely hungry all day...seems like I dont miss carbs as long as I dont eat them...who knows babe its only day one.

Celestial
06-24-2002, 06:22 PM
Ok my first day of my CKD here is what I have eaten so far.

Meal 1- 2 ounces of cheese, 1 turkey frank

Meal 2- Slice of cheese

Meal 3-2 ounces of cheese, 4 slices of salami

Meal 4-2 ounces of cheese

Meal 5- Sausage, olive oil, 3 egg whites, cream cheese.

Meal 6- still to come!

Cals- 1295

Fat-74

Carbs- 15

Protein- 49.4

I am off to the gym ina bit;)

The_Chicken_Daddy
06-24-2002, 06:28 PM
Your cals don't add up. So far i get less than 1000 cals. What's the deal?

p.s. Be sure to eat more fat. You need around 75% of cals from fat. Not doing so *may* keep you out of ketosis.

How many cals are you aiming for each day?

Celestial
06-24-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
Your cals don't add up. So far i get less than 1000 cals. What's the deal?

p.s. Be sure to eat more fat. You need around 75% of cals from fat. Not doing so *may* keep you out of ketosis.

How many cals are you aiming for each day? I went by the packages as far as the cals go. SO if they said blabla thats what I added...I dont see why it wouldnt add up:(

I am aiming for 1800 or less a day prolly. I am gonna come home and have another sausage I believe.

What should I eat then to balance out the fat? Sorry I am a dumbass!

The_Chicken_Daddy
06-24-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Celestial
Cals- 1295

Fat-74

Carbs- 15

Protein- 49.4

I am off to the gym ina bit;)

fat has 9 kcals per gram, carbs and protein have 4 kcals per gram.

74 x 9 = 666

15 x 4 = 60

49.4 x 4 = 197.6

Grand total = 923.6

One pint worth noting, when you read the labels, get the carbs, protein and fat in grams and then work out your own calories. There's lots of stuff that labels don't tell you about. Thsi way you can be more accurate. (Basically, read the pro, carb and fat amounts and ingore everything else).

Well let's see:

~1800kcals

1800 x .75 = 1350 kcals / 9 = 150g fat per day.

1800 x .25 = 450 kcals / 4 = 112.5g protein per day.

(obviously if you're taking in some carbs, keep it under 30 and use that number as part of your protein. To be clearer, if you take in 15g of carbs a day, take in 97.5g protein a day. this way you'll stick within your 1800 calorie boarder, although an extra 60kcals from the carbs won't make *that* much difference in the grand scheme of things).

So far you've taken in 74g fat, this need to double. You need to find more dense fat sources. I believe whipping cream is low in carbs so it's a good idea - quite tasty too. There's loads others but of roget right now. Oil! Just add it to stuff and ignore the taste.

your protein needs to more or less double too.

You're not a dumbass, you dumbass. You're just starting out. You'll get it eventually.

chris mason
06-24-2002, 06:54 PM
You look good in that picture. Nice job!

Celestial
06-24-2002, 06:59 PM
OK I give myself a week to get this all together LOL

Allie
06-24-2002, 07:16 PM
*Gives Celestial a swift kick on the ass for motivation*

We can do this, we really can :)

Celestial
06-24-2002, 08:55 PM
I just got back from the gym. i did lower body workout , abs and 12 mins of cardio , I was beat. This is the most disgusting diet I have ever been on!!!!! My tummy hurts, I am not hungry either ewwwie:(

Celestial
06-25-2002, 12:24 AM
Well yesterdaysdiet wasnt right on, but I amw orking on it:)

PowerManDL
06-25-2002, 12:27 AM
*kicks Celestial and Allie*

Celestial
06-25-2002, 10:28 AM
*kicks Celestial and Allie* Heyyy watch it! Yesterday was my lower bod day and my ass still hurts;) hehe

Celestial
06-25-2002, 04:31 PM
Ughhh my tummy hurts from all the beef etc I am eating this is sooo nasty!!!!!

Celestial
06-25-2002, 05:27 PM
I am done with the CKD I cant take feeling like I am going to barf 24/7. I am just going to resume my old diet of 1800cals or less a day and try to keep my carbs at 100 or less a day. I dont like meat other than turkey and chicken so eating all this beef and oil is making me soo sick to my tummy. I feel like a failure but I am gonna keeo going....just not on CKD:(

Celestial
06-25-2002, 10:39 PM
Ok I did 20 mins or hardcore elip intervals eeewwwiiiee i was sweaty haha!

Savannah
06-26-2002, 05:34 AM
Ughhh my tummy hurts from all the beef etc I am eating this is sooo nasty!!!!!

:eek: Beef would be like my main choice of protein if I could afford it!
What is it you don't like about it? the taste or just of where it's coming from?

Celestial
06-26-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Savannah

:eek: Beef would be like my main choice of protein if I could afford it!
What is it you don't like about it? the taste or just of where it's coming from? It's always made me sick, its very heavy for me so I stopped eating it for several yrs. SOmetime I would have it once ort wice a yr but not very often. I had it almost every meal the past two days and it made me sick!

Marcel
06-26-2002, 09:16 AM
You can have chicken or turkey on a CKD. The only difference is that you will probably be eating less of it then you were before because you want 75% of your calories to be fat and 25% to be protein. So you could have chicken and flax(or any fat source.). You don't have to eat beef.

Celestial
06-26-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Marcel
You can have chicken or turkey on a CKD. The only difference is that you will probably be eating less of it then you were before because you want 75% of your calories to be fat and 25% to be protein. So you could have chicken and flax(or any fat source.). You don't have to eat beef. Yeah I know. Me and Pup where trying to figure it all out, but I still wouldnt be eating enough fat etc...vs the protein. It's all so complicated. But thing is my body cant handle oils very well. I was popping zantac yesterday and it still wasnt helping. I may wait a few weeks and try again. Research some alternatives more.

Marcel
06-26-2002, 09:29 AM
Oh Ok. I thought that maybe you thought you had to eat beef but since you can't handle oils that well then I guess it wouldn't be a comfortable diet for you to follow. Good luck.

Celestial
06-26-2002, 09:51 PM
WOW I feel amazing today! My diet was right on!!! I did full upper body workout and 20 mins or intervals on the treadmil running. Man Ihave so much energy it feels so nice:) I was there for almost 2 hours!! I weigh myself on Friday and see how much I lost (if anything in 2 weeks) Ohhh I hope so!!!!

Celestial
06-27-2002, 09:34 AM
D day is tommorrow!:D

Celestial
06-27-2002, 08:22 PM
Again today my diet was right on! Actually I need to eat some more but I will take care of that before I go to bed hehe.

I been feeling kinda shitty cause today was the start of my period and yet I still dragged my fat sorry ass to the gym lol. Did 22 mins interval running, I started to get a little runners high at the end. I also di my abs. I am pretty ******* pissed cause I lost one of my 1k diamond earings at the gym! My mom said to wear them all the time and not worry and 2 months later one is gone already haha its all her fault damit!!!!

On another note tomorrow I D day and I weigh myself. I will post the result up tomorrow after i find them out. I know I lost but I kinda still dont want to know at the same time. Its a depresing thing for me.

Talked to my Ex today for 5 hours...I dunno why. I didnt talk to him for almost 2 weeks. When we talk it always goes back into how much we miss each other n hanging out. He wants me to go visit him this summer and take me down to Mexico. I prolly will just go to get the hell outta here, that and I do have fun with him when I spend time with him. I just know I will fall back into habit once we are together. But I am not so dumb and niave anymore. I finally understand how **** works and I hold my ground now. When we talked today i said how I wanted everything in my life and I didnt even care what he thought and it felt great!!!

Who knows we will see what happens!

Celestial
06-27-2002, 10:09 PM
Oh yeah and Iburned my ass by tanning outside then indoors ! LOL

Celestial
06-28-2002, 10:29 AM
FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

After two weeks of totally busting my ass at the gym and eating pretty damn good I only loston damn pound!!!! But I look like I got so much smaller and I notice such a difference. Man I hate these ******* number mind games so much! GEEZ! I did my total lower body worout this morning along with my 20 min interval running and stretching. **** **** **** I am so pissed and depressed. I am just gonna add more cardio and be even more strict on my diet! I am so mad!!!!!!! Gotta try harder thats alll! **** **** **** :mad:

PowerManDL
06-28-2002, 10:35 AM
Look at the mirror, not the scale.

Reinier
06-28-2002, 10:38 AM
:withstupi

Celestial
06-28-2002, 01:59 PM
I know I know I know....I SOOOOOO KNOW BETTER!!! I still want to see the scale go down too....it's definatly a girl thing I think:(

I just got back from the beach and relaxed a bit. I still think I need to try a little harder.

ericg
06-28-2002, 02:05 PM
hows your bum??

Celestial
06-28-2002, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by ericg
hows your bum?? A lot tanner LOL I just got back from the beach:D It always goes away over night. I just been in the sun/tanning a lot this week. Got pale when I was up north :rolleyes:

Savannah
06-28-2002, 02:51 PM
*:shoot: Celestial's scale*

There, no more scales!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Celestial you are doing great but I hear you completely about how much those numbers can play with your mind. I very rarely get on one nowdays.

Celestial
06-28-2002, 09:40 PM
*:shoot: Celestial's scale*

There, no more scales!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry Celestial you are doing great but I hear you completely about how much those numbers can play with your mind. I very rarely get on one nowdays. Thanx Savy! I just have to keep trying!

Celestial
06-28-2002, 10:33 PM
Ok I just binged on sweet tonight! :( I hate this, everytime I have my period I crave sweet things for a few days and it sucks!!!

Goin_Big
06-28-2002, 10:46 PM
I get on a scale everytime I go to the gym Celestial :)

It's just a habit, a bad one, but oh well.

I'm sure you know where I'm coming from when I say that once you're fat, you're always fat in your own mind.

Celestial
06-28-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Goin_Big

I'm sure you know where I'm coming from when I say that once you're fat, you're always fat in your own mind. YES!!! Ohh so true! I could prolly be 155 and think I was fat!tuttut

PowerManDL
06-29-2002, 02:07 AM
Well don't feel bad..........I could be 220 and still be skinny in my head.

Don't let it get to you.

Celestial
06-29-2002, 09:31 AM
Today I made it my free day instead of tomorrow because I kinda ache today and dont feel like working out . My back is really hurting and I dont know why:( SO tomorrow is gonna be upper body day plus cardio. Monday I am going to be alternating two of my meals with carb light shakes. See if that will improve my diet/weight loss results some more. :)

Celestial
06-29-2002, 09:07 PM
Ok cheat day was BAD today, 3 types of ice cream, ravioli's, chips, mashed tatoes, turkey franks , cookies and other **** that I now regret eating haha. But oh well that what cheat day is for riiiiiight. LOL

Celestial
06-30-2002, 06:44 PM
Well My diet was pretty right on today. I am gonna start writing it all down tomorrow. As well as writing down myexact workouts down to the T so everyone can keep track and critique em:)

I did a total upper body workout today along with 20 min intervals on the treadmil and it made me want to die!!!!!!!!

Celestial
07-01-2002, 11:21 AM
I noticed that my body fat is changing:) I am feeling much better about how I look:) I just gotta keep it up hehe

Celestial
07-01-2002, 10:01 PM
****!!!!1 I HAD NO CLUE CABBAGE WAS SO HIGH IN CARBS!!!!! Kinda high in fat too.I been eating it every day thinking it was low in them! Ok now I have to replace it with something else!

Today I ate

Breakfast- Ceareal w/ fat free milk.

Snack- Slice of cheese

Snack-Hot dog

Lunch- Half head of cabbage, sugar free jello

Dinner- 2 fish fillets, 1 cup of ice cream

Extra meal- 6 oz of turkey

Cals-1383

Fat-52

Sat fat-15.5

Carbs-101

Protein-118.5

I didn't eat all that great today, I was to high on my carbs....from the ******* cabbage. ERRRRRRRRRR well tomorrow is another day. I am getting really busy so tomorrow I can try to tweak it some more.

Om another note, today was my first day of night school. I actually had fun in math class haha. I learned something and I dont feel like such a dumbass haha.

I went to the gym before and did 20 mins of hardcore elip intervals , abs then stretching:)

Celestial
07-02-2002, 09:35 AM
Well well well, I couldnt sleep last night after I woke up at 5 30 am. I finally fell back asleep at 9 something. I hate when that happens it throws my whole day off....I wonder why I can sleep through. I am usually pretty tired too. I been going to bed kinda early like midnight and one o clock. I been dreaming a lot too after a long time of not dreaming at all...before that I had a lot of nightmares. I dunno wierd ****. So I ate breakfast and surfed WBB then went back to bed for a bit. Now I am up with a busy full day in front of me and I am ******* tired LOL Have school every day now, trying to get that out of the way as soon as possible haha. One thing though, is I am feeling really good about my body and myself lately. I THINK I have finally gotten to the point where I dont think I am fat anymore. Cause I dont feel fat anymore....I jiggle less etc. It's made it a lot easier for me to keep my confidence up and what not. Also makes me train really hard and I keep pushing myself a lil more each time cause I am seeing some results for once. I can feel a difference for once. I keep telling myself I am in thefinal stretch, just keep going and I will be really happy with my results. Thank God I have the gym LOL

Celestial
07-02-2002, 09:54 PM
SHOOOOOT ME PLEASE!!!!!!!! :cry: I busted ass today at the gym 1 1/2 hours! Full lower body workout and then 20 mins intervals ont he treadie! OMG I ams o tired:( I been runnig around all day!

My diet is clean and i treated myself to a 6 inch veggies sub from subway today:) woohoooo!

PowerManDL
07-02-2002, 10:04 PM
*shoots Celestial*

Celestial
07-03-2002, 02:07 AM
*shoots Celestial* Thanx:)

Celestial
07-03-2002, 12:31 PM
I was in so much pain last night and sooo tired:( :cry: I slept for 12 hours and I am sooo tired LOL But man its all paying off:)

Celestial
07-04-2002, 09:10 AM
Man i been so ******* tired!!!! I was sick yesterday so I took the day off. My body really needed a rest and I could feel it. I got on my friends scale yesterday cause she didnt believe how much i weighed haha and it went down quite a bit...but I aint saying how much until my offical weigh in next friday hehe:)

Celestial
07-05-2002, 07:49 PM
Well I feel a hella good:D

Got my hair done today and went blonde :D woohooo I like the change!

Been sticking to my diet and my workout schedule, today I ran intervals and did abs!Hell yeah!

I been really happy too, I found a real sweetie:)

Mystic Eric
07-05-2002, 08:48 PM

I been really happy too, I found a real sweetie:)

:birthday:

Celestial
07-05-2002, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Mystic Eric

:birthday: FOR SURE:D and he's into lifting:D

Celestial
07-06-2002, 10:22 PM
Ahhh today way total lower body workout and cardio (elip) mand I felt tired and un movtivated. Prolly cause I went ot bed at 9:30 am hahaha. TOmorrow is my off day and cheat day woohoo!!!

Celestial
07-07-2002, 03:14 PM
I feel sick today, its my cheat day and day off, although I wish it wasnt now *sigH*

Celestial
07-07-2002, 03:15 PM
This pic is from 3 months ago but it shows some progress and definition.

Savannah
07-07-2002, 04:41 PM
I can't see how you have confidence issues girl.

Celestial
07-07-2002, 04:43 PM
I can't see how you have confidence issues girl. Why not babe? I am getting SOOO MUCH BETTER with it thank god, but I still have a lot of work to do.

Savannah
07-07-2002, 04:48 PM
Well anyone who can post them selves in an almost thong does not have confidence issues:)

Kudos to you!

Celestial
07-07-2002, 04:48 PM
Well anyone who can post them selves in an almost thong does not have confidence issues:)

Kudos to you! I think its a good pic, and I am just getting to the point where I dont care anymore lol, LIke I used to be, I attribute it to the paxil:D I am on haha

Marcel
07-07-2002, 04:54 PM
Ok...wow do you look HOT!

If you ever visit Cali holla. We can go to the gym and stuff. ;)

LOL now I feel like those other internet predators on this site! :redface:

Anyways keep up the good work. :D

PowerManDL
07-07-2002, 04:58 PM
Hell I don't care-- I'll be an Internet predator to.

If you ever want to come to Alabama, you're more than welcome to hang with the Birmingham Drinking Team.

Celestial
07-07-2002, 04:59 PM
Holy **** LOL I didnt think anyone ever read my journal hahaah

Allie
07-07-2002, 06:53 PM
LMAO

I checked out the picture of your car, you forgot to mention your lack of clothing. Glad you have enough confidence to prance around in that :) I sure as hell couldn't

Goin_Big
07-07-2002, 07:00 PM
I would also like to be an internet predator.

Gimme your e-mail so I can stalk you Celestial :D

On a serious note, you look great, keep working hard.

P.S. I live in Illinoise ;)

Celestial
07-08-2002, 02:40 PM
I need some god damn eneergy and motivation haha

PowerManDL
07-08-2002, 03:04 PM
I need some god damn eneergy and motivation haha

Spell check wouldn't hurt either.

Celestial
07-08-2002, 03:10 PM
I hit the e once to many times :rolleyes:

Celestial
07-08-2002, 06:49 PM
I am having a fat day:( waaa!

Marcel
07-08-2002, 06:52 PM
NOOOO!!!!

Put on some motivating music...full blast. Get up dance around and get ready to go to the gym. Do some intervals and then tell me if you have energy! :D

Neil
07-08-2002, 07:55 PM
Nice car;)

Celestial
07-08-2002, 09:51 PM
I HAD THE BEST DAMN WORKOUT TODAY!!!!!!!!!! THE BEST I HAVE HAD IN A LONG ASS TIME!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO
Man did I feel ******* awesome and empowering, I was non stop straight through GO GO GO!!!!! I need to even up my weight on some of my lifts next week, I dont know where I got all this strength and energy from all of the sudden. Man I made the best out of each lift, concentrating on the muscles , slow controlled lifts. HELLLL YEAHHHHH!!!!!

This is what I am doing as of now!

Weight assited chin ups
2x10 @ 150 (I know I am pussy on these)
1x10@ 150 dips (on the same machine)

One arem Tricep extentions
3x10 @ 10

Front Raises
3x10@ 12

Pull down
3x10 @ 50(move weight up next week)

Rear delt
2x10@ 30
1x10 @ 40

Seated Pec
2x10@ 40
1x10@ 50(move weigh up next week)

Chest Fly
3x10 @ 30

Arm Curl
2x10 @ 30
1x8 @35

Shoulder Press
1x10@20
1x10@30
1x8@ 35 (raise reps next week)

Lateral Raise
1x10@25
1x10@30
1x8@35

Vertical Chest Press
1x12@70
1x10@80
1x10@90(raise weight next week)

Vertical Row-
3x10@40(raise last weigh next week)

20 mins high intensity interval running on the treadie.

10-15 mins of full body stretching:)

RANT ON!!!!!!! Ok there are a few things that have been driving me ******* nuts lately so I am just going to go off an a random rant to get it out of my system so I can feel cleansed. Ok here we go!! If one more person tells me "what an accomplishment I have made" one more time I am going to go bizerk! I have not accomplished ****!!!! The word accomplish means (from websters dictionary)
Main Entry: ac·com·plish
Pronunciation: &-'käm-plish, -'k&m-
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: Middle English accomplisshen, from Middle French acompliss-, stem of acomplir, from (assumed) Vulgar Latin accomplEre, from Latin ad- + complEre to fill up -- more at COMPLETE
Date: 14th century
1 : to bring about (a result) by effort <have much to accomplish today> <regretted that he had never accomplished a marriage for her -- Francis Hackett>
2 : to bring to completion : FULFILL <we can accomplish the job in an hour>
3 : to succeed in reaching (a stage in a progression) <would starve before accomplishing half the distance -- W. H. Hudson died 1922>
4 archaic a : to equip thoroughly b : PERFECT
synonym see PERFORM

OK I did not accomplish ****, as you can see the word means to complete and it even lists perfect haha **** I am far from that. I will admit I am well along my way but to say I have accomplished something is just JACK! Whew!!!
Another thing that bugs me is when I am working out with my headphones on music blaring and people start talking to me like I can hear them HELLLLOOOOOO Cant you see I have headphones on!!!! Or when I am in the middle of a lift and my buddy taps me on the back, scares the **** out of me just to say "hey whats up" haha thats nice and all, I love you Henry but cant you see I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A LIFT!!!!! You dont do that to someone!!!!! He should know hes a personal trainer. I also hate when guys look at my ass while I am talking to them **** **** FUUUUCKKKKKK If you are going to look at it at least wait till I walk away, how rude can you get. Or whats ever funnier are the guys that last year said, your a hot chick, the coolest girl i know blablabla but you need to loose abit of weight etc...are now trying to get my attentiona ll the time! HAHAHAH like I am going to give them the time of day PLLLLLLEEEAAASSEEEEE. Someone has to like you for who you are, all of you. I learned that, and I am sticking with it! I am me and thats that, my ex really fucked with my head like that, well no more. **** that and **** him and all his dirty work he did to me cause itsbeing un done!!! ALSO if one more person says YOUR LYING after I tell them how much I weigh I am gonna blow my head off! Everyone thinks I weigh like 160 WELL I DONT!!!!!!!!!!! Why would I lie to make myself weigh more HELLOOO thats the dumbest thing I have ever heard of in my life! I am a girl , we are supposed to be lil and skinny, remmeber :rolleyes: LOL I accepted I am a muscular, in shape bodylicious babe and sorry If I dont fit any sterotypes but I dont ******* care anymore!!!!!! HAHAHAHA Now that all my rants are said in done I feel much better:)

RANT OFF !!!

Other than all that building up inside of me I feel ******* awesome!!!!

Woohoooooo! Go me!

gregnb
07-08-2002, 09:57 PM
Note to Self: Stay away from Celestial when she's in "The Zone" :D

Goin_Big
07-08-2002, 10:20 PM
Celestial, I would just like to congratulate you on your accomplishment :D

Actually though, good to see your lifts are going up and it's also nice to see you get a little anger out, we all need to do that now and then.

I suppose it's better to talk about it than to show the wall all of your anger eh ;)

Franco
07-09-2002, 01:01 AM
Superb work:)

Celestial
07-09-2002, 11:55 AM
OK!

I drug my ass outta bed this morning for my cardio! I did 20 mins of intervals on the bike while surfing WBB. YESS they have the internet on machines at my gym hehe, its pretty nifty! I did my cardio on a empty tummy. I am going to go back tonight to run for 20 mins....then stretch and relax *sigh*

Franco
07-09-2002, 12:25 PM
Damn, i want one of those machines!!!

Celestial
07-09-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by FAngel
Damn, i want one of those machines!!! They are awesome but you really have to watch your workout cause its easy to lag and get caught up in then , tv, cd player etc..

gregnb
07-09-2002, 12:30 PM
Whoa! They have machines like that? that's awesome! I could run all day if we had something like that at my gym lol.

mmm.. browsing p0rn sites while running :p

Goin_Big
07-09-2002, 12:34 PM
Do they have treadmills like that?

I could see many a person falling off of a treadmill with that, lol.

Celestial
07-09-2002, 12:40 PM
Do they have treadmills like that?

I could see many a person falling off of a treadmill with that, lol. No, just bikes and elip type of machines, haha a treadmil would be hard LOL

Celestial
07-09-2002, 08:27 PM
OK just got back from the gym yet AGAIN!!!! Yes twice today! GO ME! I did 22 mins of interval running on the treadie. Ball crunches for my abs and then 10 mins of stretching. I used to neglect stretching then I started to get all tight:( So now that I am doing stretching again I am so much more comfy hehe and flexible again;) hehe

Man I need new workout pants. The ones I wore today where to big:( so when I started running they started to fall down :mad: well where you tie them tighter got a knot in them so I couldnt ******* tie them any tighter. So ever 25 secs they woudl fall down and rest at my hips right over my butt. I know some peeps where watching LOL so I tried to pull my shirt down as far as possible. I was NOT about to drive all the way home for another pair of pants, I was tired, hungry and wanted to get it over with. So I ******* jsut dealt with it and kept going. I finally didnt care anymore finished my run and went home!

Oh well, wont wear those again:D LOl

PowerManDL
07-09-2002, 09:22 PM
The lesson here is don't wear pants at all.

Celestial
07-09-2002, 09:42 PM
The lesson here is don't wear pants at all. I was close to running in my thong LOL But man I would get kicked out of the gym hahaha

PowerManDL
07-09-2002, 10:10 PM
Not necessarily.

Celestial
07-09-2002, 10:50 PM
Not necessarily. True haha:D

Celestial
07-10-2002, 11:17 AM
WOOHOOO I drug my ass outta bed today and went and did cardio on an empty tummy. As usualy the same 20 mins intervals! Today it was on the treadie and I felt amazing!!! I think I am getting better conditioned to running:D and docs said I wouldnt be able to do that amongst other things hahaah I wasnna tell them to STFU:D

Celestial
07-10-2002, 08:43 PM
Ahhhhhh okies just got done grubbing a bit and back from my lower body workout!

Whew my legs really got it and well as my ass cause I couldnt even run more then 5 mins after without giving up cause I was so weak in the legs hahah! So that's ace cause I already did cardio this morn!!! WOhoooo I am da bomb:D hahahaha yeaahhh riigghhhttt....

Celestial
07-11-2002, 01:01 PM
Here is an older pic of me flexing a bit :D hehe I found it yesterday..actually a friend of mine did LOL

Celestial
07-11-2002, 09:44 PM
I AM SO FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG PISSED OFF!!!!! OK tomorrow was supposed to be my weigh in day for the month. I went to the gym late tonight to run. I really didnt feel very well butI decided to go anyways cause I didnt want to feel lazy or fat. So I went and as I was getting ready in the locker room I saw the scale and it totally beckoned me to it. I decided to weigh myself right then and there. WRONG THING TO DO! I HAVN'T LOST A POUND IN THE LAST MONTH, NOT ONE POUND:( And I really dont get it, I been busting my ass at the gym, almost every day if not twice a day. I been eating pretty damn clean, fuuck I even went down a size in my clothes n what not. I can tell my body fat went down a lil too. SO WHY HASNT MY WEIGHT:cry: OK I know better then to worry about this too tuttut . My battle with the fuucking scale continues. Everyone told me to forget about it and go by how I look and feel but ****...I really cant help it:( I want to see more results, meaning I want to see the scale go down too. I guess I am on a pleatuea again :( :cry: UGH I am just getting frustrated to all hell. This is really bothering me. I am so sick of not feeling good about myself. All from my ******* ex! What a damn task tot ry to turn it around and go back to the way I used to think about myself. Iused to feel so good about msyelf cause I thought I was a really good person. But now all I can think about it how I dont think I am good enough. GOOOOOD this sucks:mad: :( :cry:

I was so pissed Iran sstraight through, didnt even do intervals I just ran, ran, ran..........tuttut :mad: :( :cry:

Songsangnim
07-11-2002, 10:09 PM
The reason you have not lost a pound while going down one size in dresses is likely because you have gained muscle in place of the fat. Muscle is denser and more compact than fat, hence the smaller dress size. Now this is just an educated opinion, but it seems the most likely, given the information in the previous post. Don't get discouraged, this is a positive thing:cool:

Goin_Big
07-11-2002, 10:24 PM
Celestial, you better get some more confidence or i'm gonna make you look at a picture of mah gut!

PowerManDL
07-11-2002, 11:45 PM
Celestial it sounds like I may have to come to Florida and give you a good rodgering to make you feel better.

Celestial
07-11-2002, 11:57 PM
Celestial it sounds like I may have to come to Florida and give you a good rodgering to make you feel better. What does that consist of haha?

PowerManDL
07-12-2002, 12:14 AM
Ask one of the Brits about the defintion of "rodgering"

Franco
07-12-2002, 12:48 AM
Ask one of the Brits about the defintion of "rodgering"

Hehe!!!

Celestial
07-12-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by FAngel

Hehe!!! Ohh OHH tell me LOL

Savannah
07-12-2002, 05:47 AM
Stop weighing yourself!

Celestial
07-12-2002, 11:50 AM
Stop weighing yourself! I know, I think it's getting to that point, that it always does morebad then good LOL

Savannah
07-12-2002, 02:17 PM
Yes! That's exactly why i wouldn't bother for a while. Let the scale rot in a corner or something for a month or so and then maybe weigh in. Or not at all! :eek: Imagine never stepping on a scale ever again?!

I was gonna weigh myself this weekend after it's been over 2 months but after I read your post and saw how much it affected your head, I think I'll just keep plugging away with seeing body weight.:)

Celestial
07-12-2002, 03:43 PM
Yes! That's exactly why i wouldn't bother for a while. Let the scale rot in a corner or something for a month or so and then maybe weigh in. Or not at all! :eek: Imagine never stepping on a scale ever again?!

I was gonna weigh myself this weekend after it's been over 2 months but after I read your post and saw how much it affected your head, I think I'll just keep plugging away with seeing body weight.:) GOOD GIRL! I think I am gonna say **** YOU to scales LOL

Celestial
07-12-2002, 04:49 PM
THEYYYY FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok like last feb when I was shopping for clothes to go to cali in. I spotted these black pleather hip huggers with this kick ass spiked belt. I HAD TO HAVE THEM I thought they where so sexy and not only that they where on sale from $50 to $10!!!! Even though they where a few sizes to small I decided to get them anyways because I really wanted them and I figured I would eventually work down to that size. Well i stuck them in the back of my closet and today I was going through my clothes. I decided WTF I will try them on! THEY FIT!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO So I think I am going to be having to go clubbing sometime soon:D Probably when my friend rochelle has her b day party!!!! Well haha I am just so happy I can finally wear them!!!!!:cool: :cool: :D ;)

Celestial
07-12-2002, 09:46 PM
Haha my hands are sore from lifting, even though I wear gloves LOL I had a pretty hardcore upper body night. A lot of my lifts went up and I feel really good!

5 mins elip warm up

Weight assisted chin ups 2x10@150
Dips-1x10@150

Behind the head tricep dips
3x10@10

Front raises
3x10@12.5 (up from last week)

Bicep curls
3x10@30

Chest fly
3x10@30 (up weight next time)

Vertical Chest press
1x12@80
1x10@90
1x8@100 (up from last time)

Lateral raise
1x10@25
1x10@30
1x10@35

Shoulder Press
1x12@0
1x10@30
1x8@40 (reps up from last time)

Vertical Ros
1x10@40
2x10@50 (up from last time)

Pulldown
3x10@60(up from last time)

Seated pec
1x10@40
1x10@50
1x8@60 (up from last time)

Rear delt
2x10@30
1x10@40 (up reps next weel)

15 mins run (would have done more but the gym closed) all and all I am pretty pleased for tondays workout!

Goin_Big
07-12-2002, 09:48 PM
DAAAAAMMMMNNNN, how long were you in the gym, 4 hours? :D

Celestial
07-12-2002, 09:52 PM
DAAAAAMMMMNNNN, how long were you in the gym, 4 hours? :D NO, almost two:) But I talked to a ton of people too lol that always takes up time;)

Saint Patrick
07-13-2002, 12:22 AM
Rodgering = :hump:

Celestial
07-13-2002, 10:07 PM
Day off today, ahhhhhhhh:D

Celestial
07-14-2002, 08:35 PM
Okies, today was last of my cheat days for a while. I am getting sick of having one a week cause when I eat "normal" food I just feel sick so **** it! I am going to make a weekly diet or eat the same things for a few days at a time cause it makes it easier for me:)

Other than that I am feeling amazing:) I feel strong, fit and happy, go figure LOL Beena long ass time since I felt like that for more then moment haha!

Orange357
07-14-2002, 09:02 PM
Lmao @ "**** you Scales!"

Celestial
07-14-2002, 09:19 PM
Ahhhhh another thing to rant about. How I hate when people draw "conclusions" about someone they dont even know. Or when they tell you what "YOU" want or what "YOU "think when what you want or what you think is completly opposite from what they are saying! Maybe I am wierd or I was brought up differently but when I get male attention from my "looks" it makes me disgusted and makes me feel gross. Oh well whatevers"rolleyes: ANother thing thats funny is how oin this site people cant take my jokes and joking nature and seem to try to shove it all in my face and turn them around.....like my sig which is a joke from last JULY (2001) when I first joined and that song was popular and got caught dancing to it....funny that people in person love my jokes and sarcastic joking nature funny how people take things through the internet. How one person can be conceived in many different ways.......very weird.

Goin_Big
07-14-2002, 10:18 PM
Try some Decaf Celestial :D

Who cares about what anyone on the internet thinks of you, it's doubtful you'll ever meet them, and if you did it's still your life :)

Celestial
07-15-2002, 12:16 AM
Least Budiak understands how I feel!

Celestial
07-15-2002, 01:39 PM
I just got back from the beach :cool: ahhhhhh

Celestial
07-16-2002, 11:24 AM
Yesterday I hit the gym twice:)
20 min run in the morn on a empty tummy.

Hit the beach for the day!

Then hit school where I been progressing rather quickly hehe

After that I hit the gym again.

5 min warm up on the elip

2 long hallways sets of weighted lunges @12.5 lbs in each hand.

Adductor
2x10@90
1x10@100(up from last week)

Glute Isolator
3x10@30 (up from last week)

Abductor
2x10@90
2x10@100 (up from last week and up more next week)

Ball dips
3x10

Ball squats
3x10

Ball crunches
5x10

20 min cardio training on the elip! Man I was dripping sweat!

10 mins of stretching!

I fel great:D

Celestial
07-16-2002, 09:19 PM
Well today was a rough day for me. I for some reason felt like **** all day and things just got worse as the day went on. I got up almost 1PM :eek: and ate, lady dah'd around cause I felt lethargic and took a nap from 3-4:30 LOL Did a few things then went to school after that I came home ate dinner and chilled out a bit.

Why is it when I start getting everything in my life going real good again, something happens. Why cant everything go in place nicely and work out once, why can't I be happy for a semi long period of time. I don't think I am a bad person, I think I deserve at least happiness.... Well I arrived at the gym all upset. I left my home in a flurry, and right as I got in the car one of my Linkin Park songs came on and it was exactly how I felt and I burst into tears, I couldnt even control it, it was weird. I got into the parking lot wiped them away and went inside. Everyone was like whats wrong, whats wrong, I didnt even look them in the eye, I just said I didnt want to talk about it. Got on a tradmill, stuck my linkin park CD in and ran and ran and ran. I wanted to just run away....just like the song. I kept running about 20 mins worth until I was so tired and wore out, drenched in sweat. Then I just sat there at the end and just thought bout things.Thinking doesnt help me it only hurts me.....I went down and helped my friend jodi close the batch report out...sometimes I still feel like I work there. I got in my car, it didnt want to start, took 3 tries. It's pissing me off, just another thing for me to worry about. I am tired, upset and worst of all my heart hurts. Story of my life.

Goin_Big
07-16-2002, 09:23 PM
hmm, did anything else happen to cause this sadness?

I hope you feel better.

Celestial
07-17-2002, 12:13 AM
I cant sleep......:(

Marcel
07-17-2002, 12:22 AM
:(

Orange357
07-17-2002, 10:46 AM
Ahhhhh another thing to rant about. How I hate when people draw "conclusions" about someone they dont even know. Or when they tell you what "YOU" want or what "YOU "think when what you want or what you think is completly opposite from what they are saying! Maybe I am wierd or I was brought up differently but when I get male attention from my "looks" it makes me disgusted and makes me feel gross. Oh well whatevers"rolleyes: ANother thing thats funny is how oin this site people cant take my jokes and joking nature and seem to try to shove it all in my face and turn them around.....like my sig which is a joke from last JULY (2001) when I first joined and that song was popular and got caught dancing to it....funny that people in person love my jokes and sarcastic joking nature funny how people take things through the internet. How one person can be conceived in many different ways.......very weird.

Maybe not having the "Holier-than-thou" may help...

Celestial
07-17-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Orange357

Maybe not having the "Holier-than-thou" may help... :rolleyes: I dont think that way of myself and if you dont believe me why dont you read farther back into my journal:rolleyes: I am pretty much over it and not really giving a fuck about what people think about me here. If they want to assume let them. I dont really care ne more.

Celestial
07-17-2002, 09:40 PM
OK today was total upper body day!!!!!! Man I had a reallly good workout!!!!

5 min warmup on the elip

Weight assisted chin ups
2x10@150
1x10@150 (dips)

Front raises
3x10@12.5

Bicep Curls
3x10@30

Behind the head tricep dips
3x8@12

Pulldown
3x10@60

Chest fly
3x10@40

Vertical chest press
1x12@80
1x10@90
1x8@100

Lateral Raise
1x10@25
1x10@30
1x10@35

Shoulder press
1x12@20
1x10@30
1x8@40

Vertical Row
1x10@40
2x10@50

Seated Pec
1x10@40
1x10@50
1x8@60

Rear Delt
2x10@30
1x10@40

All and all AWESOME WORKOUT! I felt so good and strong!!! Woohooo hooooo!

I skipped on cardio though because I could tell my body didnt feel uo to it. Oh well, always tomorrow;)

Maki Riddington
07-17-2002, 10:02 PM
:thumbup:

Celestial
07-18-2002, 06:18 PM
I am having a bad day. For some reason I am re visiting old thought and feelings and not by choice. I also feel sick to my tummy:( I think I am gonna see the doc next week :(

Celestial
07-19-2002, 12:11 AM
Hmmm dont really know what to type cept I feel like I have so much to get off my chest. I didn't go to the gym today. I had a bad day and ended up feeling sick later on and to be honest I dont feel much better right now. I feel semi depressed for not doing my cardio today but I need not be so hard on myself. Now saying that I also need to no expect to much, thus this way I would never be let down in life. Yet I seem to not be able to do that, and I always hurt badly from it. I know someone who never expects anything from himself or life yet achieves so much, I wonder how he does that. I see things like, anything can be done its jsut a matter of wanting it/ working at it to the max and maybe thats just a wrong view to take. I dont know. I do feel I am learning more as I get older, mostly from past trial and errors. but the more I learn the more I hurt....kinda a sucky trade off. I just want some happiness in my life and it feels like I have no control over things. It feels very overwhelming, and I am trying to gain control of it all. Trying not to expect to much from myself and from life but I cant help but what what I want and wish/dream for what I want. As my friend Mike says "A wish is just a dream under construction". So if I work hard enough at it all I will get it right??? WRONG! Not with things you cant control even if you think you can or want them. I just recently started to evaluate myself and my life and god I am no where near where I want to be and its sad. I do have things going for me, which is good but not good enough I think. I am talking to a friend now, he knows how I feel, I jsut said "Its hard to look at the bright side when you never get to see it" whew....My life feels dark and all that I am typing is probably wayyyy to deep for this journal or site no less. But I don't really care lol. As I read this I am even more :( tuttut Least tomorrow I am hitting the gym twice, and I am going to control that along with a clean diet. I have to be able to control some things in my life. I need to start just living it without worries like my buddy Mike, yet I have such a hard time doing that. Maybe thats something I should pray for, yet I think I lost my faith as well, along with a lot more within the last year. I am trying to rebuild the blocks, once I almost have a foundation and part of the wall up it gets knocked down. I have to try harder. I think I need the quick dry cememnt:D LOL Maybe that will work better LOL Also I need to get my ass in gear EVEN MORE so I can be like this! :whip: OH HELL YEAH!

Tomorrow
Wake up
take PAXIL
go workout! YESSsssssssss Excellent! LOL

Tomorrow IS another day.....

Franco
07-19-2002, 04:39 AM
Good Luck Celest:)

We're all here for you

gregnb
07-19-2002, 08:00 AM
Well, atleast you're not keeping it all locked up inside. I remember when I used todo that and when I had more than I could take I would take it out on a loved one. Everyday isn't going to be a good day :)

Celestial
07-19-2002, 08:31 AM
I am up for cardio! Just waiting for the car to come back!

Celestial
07-19-2002, 02:46 PM
I feel foolishtuttut

Celestial
07-19-2002, 09:01 PM
Well this morn I did m cardio.....but I didntgo to the gym tonight, I wasnt exactly feeling up to it. Well long story short I ended up passing outin the early afternoon. I scared the **** out of my friends.....and man it scared the **** outta me. Ne ways Ihave to make an apt for the doc next week. They thought that maybe Ihavea ehart condition but they didnt worry to much about it theysaid just see how I feel but after this all ahppened and how I feel I want it checked out more.

Celestial
07-21-2002, 10:41 PM
Didnt do **** this weekend I felt realllly sick yesterday, I passed out friday and today I felt iffy but better. TOmorrow I am gonna get up run 20 mins and see how I feel. Make an apt with a doc too to see whats up with me. I have to take an entrance exam tomorrow.....greeeaaat. We will see how that goes. Also out of no where my EX e mailed me...turns out his life aint going that well. My buddy mike (my personal shrink haha) says hes trying to grab onto something LOL

Too lil to late!

Celestial
07-22-2002, 08:46 AM
HOLY SHEEEEET!!!! My run this morning made me feel fooking awesome!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!

Celestial
07-22-2002, 09:14 PM
Ahhh today I hit the gym twice. Wooohooooo!!!! I ate clean. I spent all day at my new college wiating n line, testing and talking to my advisor. Whewwwwwwwww Tomorrowis going to be even more busy, but I better get used to it!

This morn i did 20 min interval running on the treddie

Tonight I did this
LEG DAY
5 min warm up on the elip

2 long hallways sets of weighted lunges @12.5 lbs in each hand.

Adductor
2x10@90
1x10@100(up from last week)

Glute Isolator
3x10@30 (up from last week)

Abductor
2x10@90
2x10@100 (up from last week and up more next week)

Ball dips
3x10

Ball squats
3x10

Then did 10 mins on Elip with intervals but my tummy started to hurt so I stopped:(

I still need to stretch. I will do that now!

On other notes, the Ex is trying to contact me now and turns out he wants me back blabablalabl Ahhh revenge is sweet:D

To Bad;)

Celestial
07-23-2002, 06:24 PM
Got up today and ran on the treadie for 22 mins doing intervals woohooo felt great!!!!

I did so much today, got a facial, talked to my advisor, picked my classes and registered. Went to night school and I am almost done with that:) wooohoooo. Then I have to hit the gym again! For some more cardio!!!

Celestial
07-24-2002, 08:20 PM
What a ******* pahtetic atempt of a workout today was :cry:

Celestial
07-25-2002, 01:15 PM
Ok I am attempting to Make my own split specific to my needs and wants in training. Combining the slipt, cardio and specific stretching for the parts worked that day, I hope to renew my body and challenge it as well. Here is todays workout.

Day 1- Back & Chest

Neck Pulldowns- 3 x 10 @ 60

Rear Delt- 2 x 10 @ 30
1 x 10 @ 40

Vertical Rows-1 x 10 @ 40, 2 x 10 @ 50

Weight Assisted Chin Ups- 3 x 10 @ 160

Lower Back Ups- 3x 10

Stability Ball Push Ups- 3 x 10

Floor Flys- 3 x 10 @ 15 (in each hand)

Vertical Chest Press- 1 x 12 @ 80
1 x 10 @ 90
1 x 10 @ 100

Seated Pec- 1 x 10 @ 40
1 x 10 @ 50
1 x 10 @ 60

Stretches

Basic Lower Back Stretch

Forward Bends

Lying Side Stretch

Lying Back Stretch

Extension Stretch

Celestial
07-25-2002, 08:31 PM
Whew I feel awesome!!!!!

Split needs a lil work, its a work in progress:)

Celestial
07-28-2002, 05:02 PM
What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I sit here and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red-handed?
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
By myself (myself)
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself

I can't hold on
To what I want when I'm stretched so thin
It's all too much to take in
I can't hold on
To anything watching everything spin
With thoughts of failure sinking in

If I
Turn my back I'm defenseless
And to go blindly seems senseless
If I hide my pride and let it all go on then they'll
Take from me till everything is gone
If I let them go I'll be outdone
But if I try to catch them I'll be outrun
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer
(By myself)

How do you think I've lost so much
I'm so afraid I'm out of touch
How do you expect I will know what to do
When all I know is what you tell me to

Don't you know
I can't tell you how to make it go
No matter what I do how hard I try
I can't seem to convince myself why
I'm stuck on the outside

I can't hold on
I can't hold on
I can't hold on
I can't hold on

Celestial
07-30-2002, 09:30 PM
Whew,

Yesterday I did bi's, tri's and shoulders and 10 mins of cardio....i was so tired.

Today was off day and I did 20 mins of interval running. I am feeling really good hehe:)

Vacation in 10 days and school in 20:)

Celestial
08-01-2002, 10:26 AM
Yesterday I did Back & Chest and 20 min interval cardio running on the treadie.

Celestial
08-01-2002, 10:03 PM
Did some cardio today:)

Goin_Big
08-01-2002, 10:05 PM
:thumbup: Me too! :D

Celestial
08-02-2002, 05:22 AM
Cant Sleep:( been up almost all night..tosing n turning.....

Celestial
08-03-2002, 09:30 AM
Yesterday was leg day, 5 min warm up on elip and my usual leg routine. I am getting lazy typingin my journal but doing good on my diet and hitting the gym.

Celestial
08-06-2002, 09:34 AM
Saturday I did some cardio, sunday I took off.
Yesterday I had a really awesome, tri's, bi's and shoulder day. Went up in my lifts. 20 min cardio on the Elip. And I ate damn good and clean!

Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1655
Fat: 86 773 48%
Sat: 21 185 11%
Poly: 18 159 10%
Mono: 38 346 21%
Carbs: 94 320 20%
Fiber: 14 0 0%
Protein: 132 527 33%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Celestial
08-21-2002, 06:52 AM
I am around! Just enjoying college (today is day three) and my busy ass social schedule which I am not used to. Aleays going out to dinner, last night I had a date....homework to do!!!! It's hard and tiring but I really enjoy it. I write everyday in livejournal.com I will post the link soon :)

Celestial
10-15-2002, 06:30 PM
Well O havnt posted in forever!!!!! College has been kicking my ass but I have really been enjoying it! SO far I am getting all A's and just always being a school dork haha. I also been partying, hanging out with my friends and dating around. Not worrying to much about anything, trying to enjoy life. As far as working out I am still gun ho, but my diet has been lacking a bit. Though I am fixing that this week:) I dont weigh myself anymore cause I dont care. I think I am starting to look real good and I pretty happy with myself:)

Celestial
10-15-2002, 06:31 PM
New pics of me, a bit of progress!

Celestial
10-15-2002, 06:32 PM
I still have a bit of a tummy but I dont care, it will go!

Celestial
10-15-2002, 06:34 PM
Dumb pic :) forgot to attach it! hahah its the pics fault I swear :angel:

the doc
10-15-2002, 06:44 PM
glad to see you, literally!

looking great!

Manveet
10-15-2002, 07:05 PM
Well O havnt posted in forever!!!!! College has been kicking my ass but I have really been enjoying it! SO far I am getting all A's and just always being a school dork haha. I also been partying, hanging out with my friends and dating around. Not worrying to much about anything, trying to enjoy life. As far as working out I am still gun ho, but my diet has been lacking a bit. Though I am fixing that this week I dont weigh myself anymore cause I dont care. I think I am starting to look real good and I pretty happy with myself

:thumbup: :thumbup:

ericg
10-16-2002, 07:03 AM
Glad you are having fun Cel. Looking great as always! Keep up the hard work in school and in the gym. Oh ya, play hard too! ;)

Where are you going to school??

Celestial
10-16-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by ericg
Glad you are having fun Cel. Looking great as always! Keep up the hard work in school and in the gym. Oh ya, play hard too! ;)

Where are you going to school?? I go to ST Petersburg College :)

Celestial
12-27-2002, 07:22 PM
I need to start writing back in here and getting back on track. I got fat :D lol

xraygirl
12-27-2002, 07:24 PM
OMG! Where have you been?

Celestial
12-27-2002, 07:37 PM
College, work, life.........actually enjoying myself for once. I kicked my self esteem thing in the ass too :) Been dating a lot and just trying to have a lot of fun and enjoy being 19. I am planning a lot of trips within the next few months. So with all that I also will be hardcore again and hopefully loose the last 60lbs I need to kick!

xraygirl
12-27-2002, 07:43 PM
Good! It seems that you benefited tremendously from the downtime. Welcome back chica! :hello:

Allie
12-27-2002, 07:50 PM
I have been wanting to send you little motivational IM's but your always away. I'm glad your back :)

Celestial
12-28-2002, 09:55 AM
Aww thanx guys :)

I am glad to be back too!

Celestial
01-04-2003, 06:00 PM
Had my first day of boot camp on thursday. It lasted 2 hours and it was grueling. I LOVED IT THOUGH. I also got two new jobs. One as a personal assistant for an old rich lady and the other is waitressing at the beach (which i really love). I also had my second class today in thai kickboxing. I hope the pounds start coming off!

Franjipani
01-04-2003, 07:41 PM
:hello:

Always a pleasure to read a new journal !!

ericg
01-06-2003, 07:43 AM
Nice to see you back Celestial!!

You are looking great in pics you posted in the members section! Awesome as usual!!

You should repost the old pic of yourself - that before pic next to one of your current shots. Amazing job.

Celestial
01-09-2003, 08:11 AM
Well I been busy as usual. Two jobs and school is starting. I lsot about 5 lbs last week estimating of course , since I dont use a scale. Most likely cause I am so busy and dont nearly eat as much as I should. But I am trying to maintain a balance. Ah well!

Pup
01-09-2003, 08:14 AM
I lsot about 5 lbs last week estimating of course , since I dont use a scale.

Amen, she has seen the light!

good work chica, just stay focused and do your thing, the results will come.

Celestial
01-18-2003, 11:59 AM
I been stuck forever. Its really getting frustrating. I think my body is way to comfy here and it sucks cause I am not comfy here. I dont like being this weight it feels horrible and the more I try the less happens. SO CONFUSING :(

xraygirl
01-18-2003, 04:31 PM
I think that the body has a series of set-points that it doesn't like to budge from. Mine are at between 4 & 6 pound intervals. It will get stuck at a weight and stay in a holding pattern for ages. The key is to stick with your weight loss and exercise program. After a few weeks (in my case, it's more like 3 months) it will start falling off again. Good luck and good work.

Celestial
02-13-2003, 03:40 PM
Well monday I started hardcore again! I am finally over my bronchitis...I had it on and off for 4 months. I just ate whatever and di whatever and saif **** it! Now I finally am better and wanting to finally get to my goal so I can start setting up my career, specially since school is doing well. I been eating 1800-2000 cals a day. Keeping it under 100 carbs a day. Mad protein, taking my vitamins, only drinking water (and lots of it) all I do is pee haha. I been doing a 3 day split, with at least 1 hour of cardio a day. I ride my bike to and from school and also I rode it today for 25 miles and on the way home stopped at the gym to work out... hehe. I have all this energy now and for once a positive attitude. I dont know what the hell has gotten into me but I hope it stays!

Saint Patrick
02-13-2003, 11:36 PM
I dont know what the hell has gotten into me but I hope it stays!

Congrats babe! Stick with it and don't give up! You'll meet your goals with hard work and determination (Yes, you can book me for motivational seminars :D). I'm completely dumbfounded at how someone could bike 25 miles. I think I'd faint after about 10.

Coke
02-14-2003, 06:32 AM
That sure is lots of bike riding you did. Just wanted to say Hi and also I like your pics :)

ericg
02-14-2003, 07:11 AM
Glad to see you back Celest. You plan on posting more often? good luck ;)

Celestial
02-14-2003, 08:53 AM
Than everyone! I am gonna try to post as much as possible. Biking yesterday was only supposed to be for a half an hour but I kept going and going and it turned into an almost 2 hour thing. It was perfect outside and I just was enjoying myself so much. I am going to go for another one today hehe.

Celestial
02-14-2003, 11:16 AM
Today is just a cardio day and I biked for an hour and 20 mins to the beach and back. MAN I AM GETTING DARK :cool:

ericg
02-14-2003, 11:48 AM
...It was perfect outside and I just was enjoying myself so much. I am going to go for another one today hehe.

I need to move. This below zero weather sucks moose testicles.

Celestial
02-14-2003, 10:12 PM
Cold weather just SUCKS!!!

Celestial
02-15-2003, 03:04 PM
Well I rode my bike to the beach today. Laid out for 3 hours and then rode home. I am getting soooooo tan! I am going to go hit the gym now. I am having a hard time neglecting carbs :( Any solutions?

Celestial
02-15-2003, 05:36 PM
Just got back from the gym and did my bi's, tri's and shoulders!

Celestial
02-16-2003, 10:40 AM
I had a few glasses of wine last night! I said ah well, two shouldnt put me off for the whole week, gotta live a lil. Besides, later I had a nice workout / workouts:hump: :whip: :thumbup: :angel:

Celestial
02-16-2003, 05:24 PM
No workout today, I took the day off. I slept mostly cause I didnt get to bed till about 8 am...

Franjipani
02-16-2003, 07:28 PM
I had a few glasses of wine last night! I said ah well, two shouldnt put me off for the whole week, gotta live a lil. Besides, later I had a nice workout / workouts:hump: :whip: :thumbup: :angel:

Go u good thang ;)

As for the carbs....how about instead of working out ways to "neglect" them....you focus more on moving towards eating more protein, veges & fruit perhaps??? Its all in the mindset so just do it !!!:D

Also, are you planning on posting any of your diet or workouts ??

Celestial
02-17-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Franjipani

Go u good thang ;)

As for the carbs....how about instead of working out ways to "neglect" them....you focus more on moving towards eating more protein, veges & fruit perhaps??? Its all in the mindset so just do it !!!:D

Also, are you planning on posting any of your diet or workouts ??

Haha :angel:

Good idea about the carbs. As far as the diet/workout posting. i vaguely post. I am trying to just change my lifestyle and not have to write it all down. I want to know I am doing good and just know. If that makes sense...... lol

Today I was go go go. Later on at night I rode my bike to the gym, did my chest and back then 35 mins of hard cardio. I was dripping sweat. Then I rode my bike back home :D hahaha

Celestial
02-17-2003, 10:09 PM
Also, I benched 110 today for the first time. I dont lift for 4 months and then I start again and the next thing u know I am stronger :confused: :strong:

Celestial
02-18-2003, 05:36 PM
Not working out today. i feel really exhausted and tired today. So I am relaxing plus I am detoxifying my body for a drug test tomorrow cause I got a new job!!!!:)

xraygirl
02-18-2003, 08:40 PM
And what, pray tell, is this new job?
btw...congrats on the 110 bench. :thumbup:

Celestial
02-18-2003, 09:16 PM
Hey girlie!

I am a server at water front resteraunt....full timers pull about 1k a week. I will be part-time though but still good money for a college student. They drug test cause they offer benifits.

xraygirl
02-18-2003, 10:02 PM
Cool! It's hard work though. But only for a little while, yes?

Franjipani
02-19-2003, 04:19 AM
Also, I benched 110 today for the first time. I dont lift for 4 months and then I start again and the next thing u know I am stronger :confused: :strong:

*lol*

So THATs what I'm doing wrong eh?? Well done, that is fantastic :thumbup:

Celestial
02-19-2003, 09:29 AM
I dont know what it was. i think it may be that I am finally just so stoked about it all and its not all forced.

ericg
02-19-2003, 10:48 AM
Nice work on the benching.

Try to keep yourself feling full and you shouldnt crave any carbs. Eat lots of green viggies: chicken with some lettuce, broc, cauli, u get the idea. Will fill you up and when you are feeling full its much easier to stay away from the sweets.

Celestial
02-19-2003, 10:50 AM
Right now I am detoxing drinking a mix of cran and water so I am eating (well drinking) to many carbs....but its only for three days neways.....tomorrow I have to take quick tabs...so there is no trace of marijuana in my body. All this just for smoking some of the ganja occassionaly.

ericg
02-19-2003, 11:00 AM
Hey the detox? something special coming up?

Celestial
02-19-2003, 04:58 PM
drug test for job

The_Chicken_Daddy
02-19-2003, 04:59 PM
Are you trying to say you've been doing drugs lately?!

Celestial
02-19-2003, 08:11 PM
Yeah, I smoke weed. Usually to get a damn good night sleep.

Celestial
02-23-2003, 08:38 AM
became a vegan. Still hitting the gym hard!!!! Did bi's, tri's and shoulders yesterday. Did the elip and the rowing machine! Plus ride my bike to and from the gym.

My life is falling apart in every other aspect though. Rents are getting a divorce, my mom has to move into public housing, my 2 yrs relationship broke up for good and I am moving to San Diego in the summer......

Celestial
02-23-2003, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy
Are you trying to say you've been doing drugs lately?! U have something against ganja?

Coke
02-23-2003, 08:45 AM
Good luck on the new job or everything else you mentioned for that matter :cool:

Isaac Wilkins
02-23-2003, 09:35 AM
became a vegan. Still hitting the gym hard!!!! Did bi's, tri's and shoulders yesterday. Did the elip and the rowing machine! Plus ride my bike to and from the gym.

My life is falling apart in every other aspect though. Rents are getting a divorce, my mom has to move into public housing, my 2 yrs relationship broke up for good and I am moving to San Diego in the summer......

Keep the chin up, girlie. Keep plugging away and you can get through just about anything, you've shown that!

Except for the vegan thing. tuttut ;)

Celestial
02-23-2003, 01:40 PM
I just got done doign my cardio for the day, 40 mins of rollerblading in gorgeous weather!

Celestial
02-24-2003, 08:59 AM
What I found bothersome is people seem to be more supportive of streoid use on this site, then a healthy vegetarian or vegan diet.......doesn't make sense to me. I get crap for bot eating meat anymore but it's ok for someoen to inject themselves with testosterone......:tuttut:

Isaac Wilkins
02-24-2003, 09:11 AM
I would say that it's generally much easier for women to run a successful vegan bodybuilding diet than men.

-Usually the goals are different, most women aren't looking to slab on pounds and pounds of muscle mass.

-Women usually have lower caloric requirements, especially in relation to my above statement. Do you know how hard it is to consume 4000-4500 calories daily of fresh vegetables/vegan dishes? Especially if you stay away from the refined carbs?

-If you subscribe to the one gram-plus of protein/pound of lean mass theory, it's rare for a woman to be running at or above 200 pounds of lean mass, where as I know many natural guys that are there or well above.

-To achieve that much protein through soy protein is excellent for women. For men you run the risk of the "soy dilemma", which has not been proven, but you never know.

-Because you're not consuming the full range of foods that the human diet has become accustomed to, you may end up with deficiencies if you are not careful. Just watch yourself.

I know your goal isn't "bodybuilding" in a competition sense, but it's similar.

This is why people on this site are not interested in a vegan diet. I'm not going to get in to the philosophical reasons, because I'm really not concerned. I say do what makes you happy. If you want to go vegan, and you do it correctly, then I say more power to you. I simply don't want to see any deficiencies. tuttut

Celestial
02-24-2003, 11:00 AM
Pic of my new hair.....

ericg
02-24-2003, 11:33 AM
Love the color babe ;)

Sorry to hear about your parents. I hope everything goes well for you in the future.

Celestial
02-24-2003, 02:02 PM
THANX your sweet:)

Pup
02-24-2003, 02:21 PM
Nice hair :hump:

Celestial
02-24-2003, 04:11 PM
I AM HAVING A BAD DAY......:(

Isaac Wilkins
02-24-2003, 04:15 PM
Kick someone in the nuts. You'll feel better. :bash:

The hair does look great, by the way! ;)

Celestial
02-24-2003, 04:18 PM
I am more than likely ****ing up the only thing that is going right for me right now......

Isaac Wilkins
02-24-2003, 04:22 PM
I am more than likely ****ing up the only thing that is going right for me right now......

Things are rarely as bad as they seem. Step back, take a breath, and look at the situation a different way.

Also, never underestimate the feel-good ability of nut-kicking.

Celestial
02-24-2003, 04:32 PM
I just dont know what to do with this situation.

Saint Patrick
02-24-2003, 04:48 PM
Pic of my new hair.....

You look even prettier than before ;)

Isaac Wilkins
02-24-2003, 05:54 PM
I just dont know what to do with this situation.

Advice? Sounding board? Someone here at WBB will be able to hook you up.

Either way, best of luck!

Celestial
02-24-2003, 08:54 PM
didnt work out today....felt ****ty and depressed, back to it tomorrow.....

SWOLE
02-24-2003, 11:24 PM
i am sorry you feel all $hitty. i hope everything works out for ya.
i think you should just vent in your journal all the frustrations you need to get out. it will help out a lot, if not, just write it down on a piece of paper, then you can just throw it away and throw away all of your problems. feel better!! and smile!!